All Comments on 'Sex Academy For Young Ladies'

by Blucher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fucking HOT

I want to fuck the big-cocked Mr. Bongo and feel him push his long, fat dick right through my cervix!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice job

Love the whole idea of the school. Love the girls being trained to be whores.

Loved them cumming all over their faces.

Would have like them to be gang banged, and taught to be on their knees sucking

3 cocks a once.

ultra_femmeultra_femmeabout 11 years ago

It may be a good idea to insert a warning about the racist content...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Feedback

It's a good story, it's a shame about the offensive racist comments. Such a disappointment as its put me off the author and his/her work all together. Racism should not be tolerated anywhere, not in the workplace not in schools and not in literature either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The racism is intolerable

Any man or woman of African heritage (as well as people of any other heritage who do not condone racism) should take a stand and not bother to read this garbage. Although the setting of the story is in a time when racism was seen as normal, the story was written in present days. The racial tones are enough turn one away from this story. I couldn't read it to the end. This is disgusting garbage- the content is fine, the racial degradation is NOT.

gpetagpetaalmost 3 years ago

arousing fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous