All Comments on 'Morgan's Genie Ch. 03'

by bashfullyshameless

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

This story is amazing ,and you are a very gifted writer/author. Thank you for sharing. My only other comment is "KEEPEM COMIN". Next chapters please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

I'm really liking this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i believe its time Morgan gets out of bed...... teaching Thomas about the modern world is got 2 b interestin n funny!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

for sharing this story. Looking forward to each next chapter. :-) You definitely have a gift, and thank you seems woefully inadequate for expressing the joy of reading your writing. But thank you.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 13 years ago
Delightful.

In truth, I spend little time in this category on Lit, but this story is absolutely delightful. The story has been written well enough to take the "fantasy" portion and weave it into a thoroughly entertaining and otherwise plausible tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Sign of True Talent

We live in an age of one-trick ponies. This fact makes 'Bashful's' new series all the more remarkable, given the amazing ride we enjoy in 'Alex'.

The writer is in the zone; let's hope his Muse doesn't lose the writer's attention any time soon.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
A masterful performance

This story is wonderfully written. Unique and interesting. Thoughtful and emotional. The sex scenes are erotic and satisfying. The use and scope of his powers seems perfectly natural and the situations he is asked to solve unusual. The characters are very well defined and vibrant even though we only get small glimpses of them. The best thing is that the range of this story seems boundless. I hope you don't tire of writing it.

kitchensixkitchensixabout 13 years ago
Fabulous.

I have to admit, I was a little worried about a new storyline. I adore AD&A. So I was a little afraid to read this and not have it live up to the writing in AD&A, but it does. It's very well written and easy to read. You have good characters and a slow build to a climax. That's always a good thing. ;) I'm REALLY enjoying reading this new story.

sweetvictorysweetvictoryabout 13 years ago
Great story, again!

So glad to see you back so soon after wrapping up AD&A! Great story again so far, I love the development. Can't wait to keep reading!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
Definitely enjoying this

Please, going like this is awesome.

You have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
<3 Bashful

You are my new favorite writer. Your stories read like novels with their depth and realism, and the sex is fantastic. You have an innate ability to balance plot with the erotic, and I hope you never stop writing. Quality material is the perfect phrase for your stories.

japassoujapassouabout 13 years ago
Supernatural lovers

It's interesting comparing how the supernatural beings in your stories please their human lovers; in AD&A, it was the female succubus and angel making love to a man, and here it is a male genie making love to a woman. There are different points of view and needs to fulfill.

When you wrote about Thomas' arm magically moving underneath/around her, it reminded me of Rachel's wings being able to phase through the bed, and Lorelei's tail reaching around to tease Alex.

Keep up the good writing! You rock.

ChinaDollyChinaDollyabout 13 years ago
Just wow

You have a gift that I really hope you bring beyond the boundaries of literotica someday. This is something I would gladly pick up on a bookshelf at Barnes and Noble and buy. You have some amazing, and awe inspiring talent. This kept me hooked the whole time, and I truly hope that you keep writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great!

This story is wonderful! I love how you tied Thomas and Alex's previous life as a crusader together. I am really hoping for a scene in which they get to meet. That would be one heck of a conversation:)

Anyway keep up the good work and keep the stories coming! ... yeah bad pun I know

KojoteKojoteabout 13 years ago
You should ...

... leave a place for other writers in my personal top ten.

But then again ...

Nah! Keep it on! ;-D

When I saw a new series of your's about a genie I was thrilled.

I like the topic and read the best stories on lit about it. And only one was really good. The others didn't hit my buttons.

Your approach is more of my liking. Looks like there's anothr book in development I'd certainly buy of the shelf.

That leaves one advice:

Find a publisher! ;-)

(or print it yourself. I'd certainly buy it and would even pay in advance)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ahhh, when is the next chapter coming out!!! We need our crack!

BT46BT46almost 13 years ago

It is amazing to see the genie story taken to this perspective and done so well. Thank you for your contributions to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it!!

Holy crap please write more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF

where is angels demons and alex

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Angels, Demons and Alex

ADA is going out as a self-published job on Amazon as soon as I get my cover art finished up. Shoot me an email at bashfullyshameless@gmail.com if you'd like to be notified when it's out.

FereydounFereydounalmost 13 years ago
:p

Congratulations :p

hope you get some more success with your other works as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I always finish your stories with a happy sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
CONGRATZ!

Bash, officially righteous about publishing. I'll definitely pick it up, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

Thanks all!

I have just submitted Chapter 4. Hopefully it'll be up by Tuesday night, I guess?

CatBrownCatBrownover 12 years ago
Hot!

I literally had to take my sweater off, it was that hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Intense Stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for the Sensitivity Bash.

This was the sweetest chapter yet. So real, so magical, so sensitive. I was in Viet Nam in '64-'65. It didn't seem to take long before a new guy most often lost his sensitivity. (I say guys, because we all were except for nurses who I was never, thank God, injured enough to see.) A few guys were able to retain some apparent humanity, but most of seemed to become more like animals. It just hurt too much and scared us too much to remain sensitive and to think of tomorrow or to believe we might actually get to go home. Most of us, mostly came home. But I don't think any of us came altogether home.

I don't know of anybody who has been in a war that was not injured psychicly. I also don't think we ever get well. With luck and understanding loved ones we get better, sometimes, but never well. Thanks for writing with some hope for that was usually one of the first casualties (followed by love, humanity, sanity, and health). It seemed much less frightening to just go ahead and accept that I wasn't going to make it home. That way I didn't have to worry about dying or going insane. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So good!

1inquiringmind1inquiringmind3 months ago

Lovely, sweet, caring story. Love in the midst of horror. Kodos to you for creating it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbashfullyshameless@bashfullyshameless
1808 Followers
10/10/23: Hey, if you're wondering where I've been, it turns out I've mostly been writing books! My latest is NO MAN'S LAND, book six in the Poor Man's Fight series, out today! https://www.amazon.com/Mans-Land-Poor-Fight-Book-ebook/dp/B0CK9W5GDF If you're looking for somethin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES