All Comments on 'Quincy and Tia'

by Playfulpanthress

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 13 years ago
The best way to describe this story

ITS LIKE A RUSH OF SUGAR TO THE BRAIN!

so much information that usually is dragged out is like aculminatied in 3 pages. It leaves the reader no room to breathe and by the time I was screaming at the end.... two things went through my head...

1. WOWAH!

2. there'd better be a second one

love the black chick by the way. a lot of us would love to be an angel of vengance.... When you said Mr. Wayne, my nerd instincts was like... Batman retired and moved down the street :)

sorry so much, but I was blown away

headtripheadtripalmost 13 years ago
I need a second chapter, stat!

The detail, the violence, the sex, the humor, the chemistry, thow in a pregnancy, and you have one very excited reader. I really want to know what happens next. I'll miss Anna's character though, she was funny.

GlimseyeGlimseyealmost 10 years ago

who wants her and what does he know about her? why would it be her fault that Anna was killed?

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago
please complete this

It is amazing

Lane1671Lane1671almost 9 years ago
Hellooo...is this thing on?

Wow! I just stumbled across your page this morning. I know you have a life (I really do) but...I really need you to finish/update Mountain Retreat and Quincy & Tia. I'm especially anxious to see how/if you can manage a HEA for Tia considering her 'activities'. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This is good

avidreader123avidreader1234 months ago

I hate incomplete stories. I wish you'd numbered this chapter 1 so I could avoid it. Well written, loved the story and characters. I gave it 5 stars but feel like I should give it a 1 for the cliffhanger.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous