All Comments on 'Tractor Trouble'

by dirtwrench

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
THIS WAS A VERY NICE STORY

Well written and flowed very nicely. Things did happen a little quickly but it was a short story. You might want to lengthen the next segment out a little and I am sure I can see a next segment. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hopefully it's possible!

I have a small cattle ranch down in New Mexico and my closest neighbor is bigger and stronger than myself. She sure isn't the Lisa type damnit all. Great story , keep up the good work too. Maybe a chapter or two more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
find me a woman like that

and you've got me, regardless of whether it's a farm, a ranch, or a little corner store on the far side of town :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful loving story, hot and sex filled. I liked the thought that both needed the sex.

Loving story of sexual needs, helping others in need and wanting to enjoy

a relationship with people that share the same needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice ... who is Kelly though?

"Lisa did not hesitate. She grabbed Steve's shirt and practically tore it off his body. Tossing it randomly over her shoulder while saying,"Ok, now let's see about those boots and pants." As she spoke, Kelly was untying Steve's boots, pulling them free, and they landed somewhere in the vicinity of his shirt. "

Is there a hidden 3rd person in this story? and she just pops out to untie Steve's boots? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous