All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 59'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
On we go

This is completely unbelievable

m_anyonem_anyoneabout 13 years ago
Overboard?

Interesting turn. Since Jeff had already planned for going to school the rest of the semester, what will he do now? Why do I have a feeling he will try to go to class just as often, but teach instead?

If it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing.

Another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
59 CHAPTERS???????

59 CHAPTERS IS MORE THAN MORE REGULAR AWARD WINNING BOOKS!!!! Need to compress story and eliminate the unnecessary verbage and 'fluff'!

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Good

Ignore the bit about 59 chapters, if they don't like it let them eat cake. Sorry, always wanted to say that! It is long and the chapters short, but with a few exceptions (ch 58 comes to mind) it remains interesting and fun. I do like this young couple you have created, and Ashley is turning out to be "quite the girl" isn't she!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Consolidate chapters

I agree that short chapters are a nuisance, it isn't worth clicking and read only a few paragraphs.

tomscardstomscardsabout 13 years ago
the answer to short chapters

use your heads. either bookmark the writer to you computer, or add him to the list of favorites. then you can read a bunch of chapters at once.

all this gripping about chapters. good story line. i appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
59 is just a number

Get over it. If the author combined this same story into 29 chapters, would that make you happier? Why?

WyldMTWyldMTabout 13 years ago
Keep the story flowing!

I love this story...keep it coming!

To those critics complaining about the format, that's just your opinion. I and many others like reading the short story format. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.

April0647April0647almost 13 years ago
120 or more

is fine with me. Just keep letting us share in these lives that you write about so well.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
I agree...

with April...

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Another one

Fantastic finishing line, I had to slow down a couple of times myself, what a bomb!

Then, Ashley's line just seals the chapter with a great laugh, well done!

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love every nuance of "Revenge"- and I re-read it often

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous