All Comments on 'The Other Side of the Window'

by EaglesFlyte

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
michael1950michael1950about 13 years ago
no pain and deep throat 1st time

how lucky you are a cock in the ass still hurts, and a biggie still makes one gag. what luck you have my son is the same he tells me he has never gagged on a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good but

Your story is good but it would have been a lot more readable if you have framed the dialogue properly.

pa47epa47eabout 13 years ago
good story

Well done, just keep writing..........work on your outline to be more a little more detailed...............dont be discourged...........4 stars my friend not bad

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 13 years ago
Fond Memories

A yes, I remember my first head and though I was not raped, just curious, this big man with a big cock used my mouth as your character did. And like your other character, I was a natural and had that big thing down my throat with no gagging problems.

Same thing with anal the first, no problem at all.

Both called me a liar when I said I was a virgin.

I have run into some donkey dicks that were impossible though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lucky You!!

I can deep throat, but anal still hurts until I get lossened up. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
first big cock

i remember my first big cock. great guy, 10-1/2 and about beer can size. he talked me thru it first and was very gentle. about the time you know you can't swallow anymore he pushed hard and i could take the last inch or whatever. he didn't come in my mouth because he said he thought that too uncomfortable with anyone. but he could shoot. boy could he ever. so as rough as your story was i liked it a lot. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mine

This is my fantasy to be used like this .

At the mercy of a big cock .

stringfellostringfelloabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Loved the story! Would love to be you or him either one. Got me really excited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story! I too want to be taken like your were. I want it but would love to lose control and be taken! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lucky

awesome story - made me so horny!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 12 years ago
Oh please...we're still waiting for more.....

How did the woman neighbour deal with you....did she have a hubby who got involved as well....what happened to your stud's wife...did she discover you one day and welcome your involvement

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tell us more

Please tell us more. This story was so hot I came and ate it all from my hand. I want to be a cock-slut just like you. Please continue the story with the next chapter.

Jay3737Jay3737over 12 years ago

Great story!! Wish it was me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Touched my cock while you sucked his.

Couldn't stop touching myself while you sucked and then went for him. Turned me even hotter when you wrapped your legs around his waist to feel his cock deeper in your ass. Couldn't stop touching myself to join you in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story of first time

Your story brings back memories of my first time. I too am married and don't have sex with my wife. So, I get it from men. I love sucking cock and getting fucked. The first time was similar to yours - except the cock probably wasn't as big. Now, I have regular gay sex with many guys who enjoy making love to me, rather than just use or abuse me. I enjoy feeling the way a woman does when a man fucks my man-pussy.

Please tell us more. Your story was so hot I came so hard and often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

hot stuff. reallly liked the guy showing the other guy what it would feel/be like if he had really wanted to suck his cock- then went and worshipped it real good...love oral slurping/sucking/worship.

-the stuff with the handiman's wife was kinda bull shit though: her saying that he's gay cause he said she's the only women for him----women usually want to hear shit like that_ and this stupid bitch accuses him of being gay???? wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
erotic

i have never had a dick in my mouth or my ass... but one never knows what life has in store for him. i won't say No

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was amazed how turned on I got from this story!

I thought I was a straight married guy until I read this. Now I'm longing to be able to deepthroat and take up the ass a really large cock. I think of chances I passed up in the last 40 years or so where I could have done this, and didn't ... I keep thinking I really missed out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Wife wont anymore, I am 59, to be honest got curious, liked giving anal to my wife, thought I would try a guy. Went to a mens club, I didn't know what to expect, given a towel, walked around,there were private rooms, a small room with seats where you could watch a movie. Walls with holes, a larger room where there were 2 guys on their knees presenting their holes to whoever wanted them. I wasn't ready for the public display but my cock was hard as I watched a guy walk up and mount one of the guys, sliding his cock in and out. I felt a hand touch my cock, an older plump guy started to stroke me, he looked at me, want to fuck, I nodded but not here. I followed him to a room, there was a bunk bed, he pulled out a condom,put it on me and then got on his hands and knees, I moved behind him,put my cock against his hole and pushed, he lifted his head, easy, go easy, my cock entered him, that's it, oh yes, fuck me, I didn't last long, he was as good as my wife as he milked my shooting cock. When I finished, I quickly showered and left. Three days later I was back, I walked a bit, then went into the spa,a guy about my age hopped in next to me, he looked at me as he reached for my cock, stroking me, his finger making contact with my hole, rimming me, gently probing. He stood up, his cock was long, he looked at me and smiled, then wrapped the towel around and walked away, turning back. I got up and followed, he turned into a room, I went in, he locked the door. I sat on my towel,he immediately took my cock in his mouth, better than my wife, then it got better still as an oily finger rimmed and slipped inside me, moving around, forget fucking him I said im going to cumm and he pushed harder as my cumm filled his mouth until I was drained. I lay back, then I realised, he wanted to fuck me, 2 fingers in me, then turn around, I said I haven't done this before,in a loud tone, turn around now, I did, I felt a new sensation, his tongue at my hole, oh my, I felt my cock want to grow, then he stepped back, 2 lubed fingers back in me, then removed, then I heard the tear, a condom packet, relax as the head was placed against me and he pushed forward and slid into me. Well , that was the beginning,he fucked me, slight pain but a more wonderful feeling, full, my cock leaking , as he fucked me. When he stopped, I couldn't help it, I moved my arse back and forward onto his cock, he called me a cock slut as he began moving into me again and then I felt him swell and my insides felt warm. He pulled out, he emptied the condom onto my back, telling me I was his. I go to the club as often as possible, yes I still fuck but my favourite is when I guy moves his hand along my crack, I now say want to fuck as I lead them to a room where they can fuck me anyway they like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I enjoyed all but the anal, not very realistic

In our early 50's, my wife had went through menopause and her libido dropped to nearly zero. It was awful for both of us. She had always been sexual and to all the sudden lose all desire was horrible for her. Willing to still give me handjobs or tell me stories while I jacked off, it still wasn't the same. Intercourse was terrible painful, even with replacement drugs and creams. I didn't know what to do until a childhood friend moved back into the neighborhood, we hadn't seen each other since our teens when he'd sucked me off once. We had both married and he moved away to a new job.

When he moved in next door, we were surprised but saddened to hear he was a widower now, losing his wife to cancer. He was still the fun loving man I remembered as a kid and he was invited over often to dinners or just hang around. Then one day, I had told her about his sucking my cock years before, my wife mentioned I should see if he would be willing. I was shocked but titillated!

To shorten my story, the subject was actually broached, I believe it was by him, about what happened years before after I had mentioned my lack of sex life, though through neither of our choices. We talked about sex and after enough beer, he mentioned he hadn't had sex since his wife died and that was 4 years before. I made my decision after a while and finally stood (we were at his house) and walked over to stand in front of him. I just stood there and we looked at one another. I decided I wasn't going to move until he gave me an indication of what he wanted or didn't.

His hands went to my pants and unsnapped and unzipped me. I stood silently and watched. Pulling my pants to my knees and then my shorts, my semi hardened cock popped up and he just stared. And then leaned forward and took the head of my cock in his mouth! I hadn't cum in at least a week, though I was horny beyond belief from taking testosterone replacement therapy, making my libido race. My nerve endings were on fire and my cock instantly jumped to full length and size and he started running his mouth up and down me without missing a beat. I felt him slow down and just start sucking and tasting it while he pulled his own cock out as he sat. His cock was about the same length as mine, though the shaft was smaller but the head was MUCH larger!. It was fascinating to watch him stroke his own cock while mine was in his mouth. His eyes were closed as he was lost in his own world and when I saw his cum start to literally spray out, I lost it and let go in his mouth without a warning!

Years before when he sucked me he had loved the taste of my cum so naturally I assumed he would again and I wasn't wrong. His head bobbed frantically as I filled his mouth and his hand was just as frantic on his own cock. He was swallowing, not losing a single drop and after I was done, he held my cock in his mouth for a few minutes. Then came the silence and awkwardness after I slid my cock out and sat down next to him. I broke the silence and asked him if he was okay. He was quite a second longer and then turned and grinned, it was everything he'd thought about for decades and he thanked me for letting him suck my cock!

We talked frankly for a while with both our cocks still out. I told him I wasn't interested in sucking his cock but enjoyed watching him jack off which it turned out was his fantasy. After telling him how horny I was all the time, he instantly offered to suck me ANYTIME I wanted, as many times as I wanted and for as long as I wanted. If I wanted to cum off and on all day, he'd be there to suck me. As I listened to him talk, my cock started to harden again and again, I stood in front of him. This time took longer but I finally was able to fire another fairly voluminous load into his mouth which this time, he held and rolled it around and savored the taste after I withdrew. But this time I continued to stand there with my cock hanging out and he couldn't stand it and soon had it back in his mouth, sucking and jacking.

He's lived next to us for 15 years now and he has sucked more cum out of me than my wife in the previous 25. I have only to call or stop by and he'll empty my balls. If I want it fast, he'll get me off in minutes. If I want him to take hours, he will. Sometimes he'll suck all day. It continues to this day and I see him coming toward the door now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That so fucking hot!

I loved your story very much it got me very horny! I enjoy sucking a good hard cock but, I have never hat it shoot its load in my mouth though. It took me a long time to suck cock and even longer to take it in my ass. I now love it in my ass and I consider myself a bottom. My first cock that, I enjoyed sucking was an 8" and thick cock. He was very gentle with me and didn't force himself on me. He allowed me do do what and how much, I could take. About a year of me sucking his cock and deep throating him, I had wanted to find out what it felt like to be fucked. I finally worked up my courage and I asked him to fuck me but to be gentle with me. He was and I was able to take his thick cock all the way in my ass and cum without touching myself at all. He fucked me almost twice a week after my wife went to work on my days off. He moved about a year or so and we lost contact, I still miss that cock of his. Once in a while when, I get away, I go to a swingers site and post or answer an Ad! That is interested in having oral and anal sex with another guy. I only practice safe sex because, I don't want to bring anything to my wife. It has now been at least three years since,I've had me some cock in either one of my holes but would love to do it again soon.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
loved this story

I too am married but my wife doesn't know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking slut bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!! I also suck my neighbour's big cock and he fucks me regularly. However, we haven't yet done it in front of any other neighbours (like in your story). I wish some other neighbours would see me sucking cock and maybe I'll make it happen soon. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fine line

Good way to show it's different. Man took the handyman first then the handyman shows guy how it's different to want it. I need a handyman in my neighborhood to help me fix my problem. My wife loves to watch.

Easypeter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn Good Story

Wow just such a wonderful fantasy for me, I would love to find such a man to take me like this. Keep up the good work with your writing.....

EasypeterEasypeterover 3 years ago
Wife fell in love

I posted 2 1/2 years ago on this story and I very seldom fuck my wife . She would rather watch me swallowing a hard guys cock then make out with me tasting the guys cum as we kiss . She tells me she fell in love the second time with me !! I love keeping her happy !

robin48robin48almost 3 years ago

very nice and quite believable story

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 2 years ago

Love stories about straight married men being made to suck cock. Neighbor watching was a great touch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous