All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 61'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
meganjoadamsmeganjoadamsalmost 13 years ago
thank you

I diligently check the new list daily for certain series and this one is at the top of the list. I love it. Keep up the good work. When it is finished, it would be awesome to somehow get a pdf version to download.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oy, you mensch!

What a perfect story for the first night of Pesach! Now, if I could figure out how to work it into tomorrow night's seder.....

rpsuchrpsuchalmost 13 years agoAuthor

I did work it into the seder. Before Moses led them into the Red Sea, Ashley led them into the seder in chapter 61.

<br />

It will be a little while before there are any more chapters posted because I need to be sure 62-67 work before I finish 68. As always they will be posted on my site before they appear here.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 13 years ago
A Seder to Savor

another wonderful chapter; a continuation worth waiting for, and a tale that is pure pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ulter Kuker.

RPS now that Jeff is becoming a big shot in education Papa Fine doesn't know what to do or say. Great chapter as usual,ciao.

April0647April0647almost 13 years ago
I hope Jeff

has a better sense of direction than Moses did! We will wait patiently for the next postings. I hope it's not 40 years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

Your development of chracters and the ability to move the story along and still add twists and turns is amazing. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Blah blah blah so fucking boring jeezus and it's not even the end yet.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Good

I think the last Anon should go to bed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Are we doing Fiddler?"

Sandy, oh, that girl! Love her character!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Are we doing Fiddler?" Oh, Sandy! Made me laugh out loud.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous