All Comments on 'The Neighbor Girl Grew Up'

by bman34

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
A_Jerotica6969A_Jerotica6969about 13 years ago
loved it!

Absolutely fantastic! Jason can visit me anytime!

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmabout 13 years ago
EMBRACING DREAMS BUILD EMPATHY

EMOTIONAL GROWTH IN THOSE WE SHARE BOTH OUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES WITH, CREATE AN ARTFUL HARMONY. THE IDEAL OF LOVE AND MARRIAGE ARE NOT NECESSARY (AND VERY WELL MAY NOT WORK) TO FOLLOW THOSE MOMENTS (AS ACHIEVED BY BMAN34 WITH NEIGHBOR GIRL) THAT A YEARNING MATURES INTO EMBRACING THE WARMTH OF A HUMAN CANVAS. SUCH HIGHS AS THIS OFTEN NEED MORE THAN THE EXPLOITATION OF RE-VISITATION. THANK YOU

silver766silver766about 13 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!

That was hot, and extremely descriptive. You defintely have to bring these two lovers back again. That anal scene was explosive. It really got me hot. You have a knack for writing please don't stop.

Thanks from miss silver766.

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Voted 5! Well described, adventurous couples surrender to lustful, passionate sex, displaying both consideration and mutual empathy!

Well balanced eroticism, between girls heterosexual urging and ultimate fulfillment of a 'male fantasy' sexual desire.

Refreshingly realistic plot lines, anal comfort initiated by massaging egos mutually desireable. No Wham Bam situations, for considerate partners!

Anal entry was perfectly understandable, satisfying overdue lust for both Julie and ably proportioned male neighbor, fulfilling her teenage curiosties! How could any red-booded male resist, such agreeable opportunities?

papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
I LIKED THIS STORY VERY MUCH

I really liked the story. No complaints but you do need to have someone help you with the pre-read. Otherwise I definitely hope to see more of this couple.

Don't know where in hell kelsaffirm came from or where she is going but if it doesn't bother you guess it's okay.

HamsterHamsterabout 13 years ago
I thought.....but then......

Started this one with the thought,"Ah! another nubile neighbor gets in over her head with the nasty guy next door who pretty much rapes her." But the author managed to pull the story up out of the muck and make it a pretty hot voyage of discovery for all concerned! Not a bad effort for such a worn-out story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice But Needs Minor Tweeking

Great descriptions and lots of good details. It's especially nice to see a mention of proper lubrication in an anal story. A few misused words are a distraction.

"Queue" refers to a line-up. "Cue" refers to taking a hint or making a response.

It's "chaise lounge" not "chase lounge."

The interjection is spelled "yeah," not "yea." You see that misspelling frequently on the internet, but "yea" is pronounced the same as "yay" and "yeah" is pronounced like "yeh."

I know this sounds like nit-picking, but you seem to be striving for high quality work and even minor errors detract from your efforts.

bman34bman34about 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments/feedback

Thanks for the feedback!

This was the first story I've ever written (posted somewhere else several months ago) so I am glad people seem to like it. I have two other stories with Jason and Julie and then a different series that I will post as well.

I'll try to do a little better with the edit on future posts to reduce distractions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
spellings

agree with other comments about good tale (no pun intended) slightly diminished by misspellings: queue/cue, etc.

However, it is 'chaise longue' ('long chair' in French) NOT 'chaise lounge', but I *think* you mean "lounge chair" or "sun-lounger" as these are more likely to be found outside in the sun than a piece of antique drawing room furniture!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What do you expect from uneducated lowlife??

A correct spelling? Hardly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@Anonymous

What a harsh comment. I saw a couple of typos but hardly anything worth such disdain, pull your head out of your ass will you. I enjoyed the story, the intro was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hi anon below. I am the anon below you.

You are absolutely correct. I tend to exadurate sometimes. My apology.

pontiacwhitepontiacwhiteover 11 years ago
stop correcting the spelling of others

If you are going to correct the spelling of others, you had better spell all your words correctly. The word is "tweak", it's not "tweek". It's a lovely story about kind, decent people who manage to have some pretty hot, yet real sex. There are many creative people that don't spell perfectly. Perhaps they write their story quickly as their juices and ideas flow and don't edit perfectly. I know people that spell perfectly, but can't generate an interesting story of their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mindless garbage !

Tallentless and incompetent. "1" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe the best

You are a good writer. You should be doing much more than this. Maybe you are. Enjoyable piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anominas

EXELANT need more. Best story in years!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous