All Comments on 'Taken!'

by In_Quisitive

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i just wish i was the one who was seduced!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just the beginning? (I hope!)

Great story, and it stands alone very well. It would also be a great first chapter for a longer narrative about this young man's further...exploitation. In any case, I will be watching for your future work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lovely,

Although not quite a virgin, but only used once, I had a similar seduction by a much older man at a works party.

Turned out he was an ex/boss at the company, I had been drinking too much and was standing back against the wall on the fringe of things as I knew few who were there, it started in a vbery similar manner with the "inocent" touches, but ended up with me being well fucked by this vwe. gent and me being with him all night and leaving in the morning with a strange manner of walking.

So I enjoyed your story very much and hope it continues,(as minedid) Cheers

isadoreisadorealmost 13 years ago
well done

ah! I love the seduction of an unwilling or is it unknowing lover. I truly hope that there are more of these stories from your pen.

cheers

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
This was...

very good. I'm hoping there will be more.

lacydresserlacydresseralmost 13 years ago
Delightful...

and orgasmic tale of seduction. Early on you switched from underpants to panties, hopefully the later, as I am a lifelong bi/cd (now 68) and am eroticly stimulated by the mental vision of such an encounter. A litle lace feeds the immaganation. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
super

I could feel the whole thing, I was taken in that fashion and it was extremely sexy to be taken on my back with legs up in the air and a 12 inch cock filling me up and the final release of cum filling my ass. I felt that for at least a week. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
older men

They must know what they are doing, I, also was taken, much the same manner.I was a page at the legisalature building, summer job. In the elevator, was groped and reduced to standing on my toes to accomandate the long ass finger that was reducing me to a quivering mass, was escorted into an office , where two old men gave me the biggest thrill of my then young life, I was "taken".I was used, for over three hours that day, I was the queen. I, now am the live -in male friend of one,s son, it seems his daddy "took" him also, got to admit it , the old geezer was good; and hung. Like farther ,like son.

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Seduction

Very enjoyable story. I just love tales of willing victims who can't help themselves. You must write more- please.

dildok12dildok12about 12 years ago
Slow hot and exciting!

Well written tale of young seduction, sexy and descriptive in all the right ways! Write more, soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A follow-up chapter would be fun.

This is a great story, and it would be a fantastic opening to a longer series telling how the older men took advantage of their new conquest. It works as a stand alone piece, but it sure makes me want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyable read,

Was taken in a very similar way by two men in their 60s, I was 21.

Though not a virgin they believed I was and it was at a family wedding in London and they were friends of my uncle who was later to take me also.

Tell us more , cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of the best,

You put into words so well those feelings many of us must have in our early years, the conflicting emotions, the fear, the need and the complete inability to say or do anything until we are led to our fate, not knowing what that would be, oral? recieving, or even giving, and that fearsome possibility of being fucked, and by what? 5""slim, or a monster..

This story catches it all and brings back so many fantastic memories,. and a few that were not so good sadly. and really does need following chapters.

Thanks so m,uch, keep em cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great,

Met an older man in toilets and his hand was soon on my cock then he bent and took me in his mouth, some one came in so he beckoned me to follow him.

outside he asked me to go home with him so I agreed expecting a good b/j.

When we arrived we went to the bedroom and stripped, what a suprise for a small 5/6" he had a massive cock he went down on me and told me he wanted to kiss me all over then started to dso so and I got my first ever rimming, I had never heard of it before but it drove me wild then before I knew it he was easing that cock into me I loved it and have loved older men ever since.

Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First time black

I had been sucking cock since age 10 but had never been fucked. I L.A. one afternoon I was approached by a really nice looking black guy around my (23) age, He made no effort to conceal his erection under snug white pants as he talked to me, inviting me to his place. Sitting on his couch I waited a couple of minutes before he came out wearing a short robe, his erect cock out between the parted folds. In his bed I sucked him off and liked the taste of his cum. He necked with me for a minute or so, had me get up on my hands and knees and proceeded to fuck me. When he got off we talked for a few minutes and then a friend of his came in, a black kid about 14 or 15 that was almost girl pretty. I wanted him and said so. We got undressed and back into bed where I necked with the boy, sucked his 7" cock and then fucked him. I was about to go when the first one was ready for me and I got a second really enjoyable ass fucking. After that I attended a number of 'get to gathers' at the apartment that were more orgies (a dozen or so black homosexuals) who liked to fuck white guys who liked to have black guys fuck them. Very, very enjoyable. I like it now and adore being used by a black man and take his warm slick cum load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sucking cocks

my first cock i sucked was when i was 12 and it was 10 inches i sucked it till it shot warm cum in my mouth swallowed it all and now i am 70 year old and still sucking cocks pure bliss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Turning

A delicious story!

I was 16 when Paul, an older friend, seduced me one night when I slept over. I suppose I should have been suspicious when he suggested that I stay the night, but being naïve about the ways of certain men, I agreed.

It was later that night when I awoke, something had disturbed my slumber. When I felt his hand on my thigh I was initially frightened, though he told me to relax, and enjoy it.

Once his hand was inside my briefs, I told him I wanted to take them off, so he'd have more room. He removed his pajama bottoms for my exploration.

That night I learned so much more than I had about sex. What he taught me to love over the next few hours of sensual intimacies were nearly impossible to describe.

I can still recall the moment I took his cock into my mouth and sucked him until he shot off. Then defying my own revulsion, swallowed his offering with delight.

His own felliatory skills were superb! The best ejaculation ever. i fell asleep in his arms barely able to understand the path I was now on.

The next morning I was awakened by his mouth on my cock, and his fingers probing my puckered anus. He held me suspended between cumming and not cumming while his fingers made me ready for what was to come.

Yes, it was painful, though in retrospect well worth it. Once fully entered, he slowly increased his thrusts, my ass rising to meet each one, until my cock spewed cum between our writhing bodies. When I felt him ejaculate deep inside me, pouring his semen into my gut, I felt a sense of pride and affection for this man.

Though I was dating and fucking a girl from my class, I found myself more attracted to Paul with each loving fuck. Of course, he insisted I should have his ass as well.

When my family moved to another town, I felt more of a loss for Paul than for Toni.

Today I'm a happy cock sucking boy friend of a very nice black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lucky Lad

God I wish I could be taken like that..... If only the closest buddy had a go at the conquest..

albertrobertalbertrobertover 8 years ago
Once more a great story

would love to be in the same position as that young man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh take me too

I am a man virgin and would love to be taken like that as well. I only fantasize about things like that happening to me my virgin ass would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Butt fucked and loving it.

One of my sexual fantasies is being taken against my will.Forced to strip,bent over and repeatedly sodomized,all the while being forced to suck multiple cocks too. Then having cum oozing out of both holes. I got really hard reading this and had a lovely cum afterward. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I wouldn't complain

That's my dream . I would want threesomes after that.

Bianca_Bitch69Bianca_Bitch69about 2 years ago

I love being force fucked, being told what they are going to do to me.

jackerwoojackerwooalmost 2 years ago

to be taken like that just to surrender

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Compares to an experience I had in my late teens. I too encountered a very attractive older man while travelling and was enticed to his place after a few meetings during which convinced me that I would look really sexy in sexy lingerie and tight female dresses. I too was seduced and subdued by his words and went to his house when I was called.

He was alone, and he had ample samples of feminine wear in his home officer because he owned a garments business. He bade me select all the sexy little things I liked and left me to dress up in his room. And once I did, shaking all over in excitement and anxiety I called him. He came in, closed and locked the door and took my hands and whistled. He turned me around and that was when I noticed the big mirror there. I looked really good, sexy and a hot chick. His hard cock was pressing against my buttocks, and he cupped my padded breasts and kissed me behind my ear. I turned sideways and allowed him to kiss my lips.

Standing there in front of the mirror, he pushed his massive dick between my legs and began pumping. I just came on the first couple of motions, unable to last that level of excitement and he also came quite soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had a similar erotic encounter with an older man who was the tailor at an alterations shop. I was his last customer of the day and he locked the front door so no one would come in. I was there to have suit pants altered. Several times while measuring my inseam, he subtly brushed his hand against my bulge. There was something erotic about this slight-built older man stooping at eye level to my throbbing cock with his hands brushing against it. After chalk marking and pinning the pants, he said to go ahead and get out of them, so I didn't bother going to the changing booth; rather just disrobed on his pedestal. He said he knew I wore boxers, and when I asked how he knew, he said because he could see the outline of my big cock, and also added that he could tell I was circumcised because he could see how prominent the head ridge is. The more he described my penis, the more I throbbed! He knew I was vulnerable and would say no when he next asked if he could see it. I said, "please, help yourself!" As soon as he pulled down my boxers my throbbing cock bounced & bobbed right in his face and he gently and skillfully swirled his warm tongue over my penis tip and circled the ridge then took the whole head in his mouth and pleasured me until I climaxed and spunked down his throat. He never charged me for the tailoring!

Sissyjulia2Sissyjulia29 months ago

I loved it. I'm waiting for that experience myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous