All Comments on 'The Good Wife Ch. 01'

by tazsis1

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The worst story on Literotica

A zero score if I could give it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Good Wife

This is the worst kind of story that you could write. Are you sure that you are male? You sure don't appear to like yourself. If my wife tried to treat me this way the very first time she acted like the wife in this story. She would find herself lying on the floor with her front teeth missing, with police arresting her for assault and when she comes to divorce papers would in her hand and she would be thrown out of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FETISH CATEGORY FOR THIS S...T PLEASE..

1 STAR FOR WRONG CATEGORY...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wet Dreams...or...Actual Experience

I read your bio so I am not going to blister your, what some of us think is, common sense because this is your real lifestyle.

For some of your readers this is hot and they'll probably masturbate and read it over and over.

For some of us...please put this in 'Fetish'...thank you.

BTW, you wrote it well, very vivid...but not for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yeah, belongs in fetish

unless you're trolling for low votes, submit in other category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

fucking eunuch

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
Zero

Zero for writing style

Zero for English

Zero for content

Zero for putting it in the wrong category

Zero for taste

A total Zero

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Try figuring this one out...FU

One star matches author's IQ.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what the fuck?

I didn't know there was a catagory for "complete shit".

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
The scene isn't my cup of tea . . .

. . . but you told the story really well. I often have a lot of difficulty following the emotions of a story when it is told by a Brit, something about the great dissimilarity of our common language. Not so with the way you have told yours, tazsis1. True, Good Wife appears to be a standard fem dom tale, but both the power of woman and the fearful acquiesence of husband are well drawn. I wonder if her cruelty will continue as real in future chapters or devolve into stereotype? A wait and see situation.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 13 years ago
Wrong catagory

s/b BDSM or Fetish. Some readers over there may like it but I rate it as Total Crap. If I could give it a -0- rating I would have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
humiliation

I guess Stephanie get off on humiliating her husband Geoff. Geoff has no one to blame as he has allowed his wife to do what she wanted and now she is becoming more controlling. To abuse his genitals like she did shows that she has no respect for her husband and Thomas who she just met has her denying her husband sex per the request of Thomas. Geoff has no confidence and no respect for himself so actually he gets what he deserves as he chooses to go along with it all. Maybe at some point he will be raising Thomas's kids that are sired with Stephanie. I only see more degradation and cbt for Geoff until he probably with have to go to the hospital for the abuse he will absorb. Well written but I really don't want to know what is going through Geoffs mind, kind of scary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i thought

I thought hitler was already dead and in hell well the hell is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Judging from the comments

this story isn't worth reading. I'll pass. This author sounds like he needs mental help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I Don't Understand.

From the description of his wife's personality and physical attributes why doesn't he just go out and suck some cock. He's obviously a closet homosexual. That way when his wife gets pregnant or gets HIV he won't have to deal with it. If he does he better find a gay guy. That way his wife can't steal him away from him just to humiliate him and make her feel good about herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I felt sick reading the end of this story. This so called 'man' is no such thing and now he really has no balls spiritually or in actuality. Just out of curiousity I read a few lines from your other stories. You really have a fucked up idea as a fantasy. If you are truly living this ball less life then I really pity you and the 'man' you used to be.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
Super Glue the cunt......

x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fabulous!

Man, you are good. Please keep going. Men like Thomas and uncle Jack have this weird sexual appeal. Old, arrogant alpha types. So turned on by your stories.

Ignore the comments from hypocrites who persist in reading stories they can't stand. Why not just pass on stories you find offensive?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sexy

this is really, really sexy. ignore the self-hating slobberers, they get a little angry at how hard they come reading this stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If not the worst...

surely among the worst I have read on lit.com.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Well enough written, but wrong category ... LW is not for abusive cucky wanna be gay stories... Put it in fetish or gay.

katibkatibalmost 13 years ago
Abs

Absolutely without merit of any kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
After My Wife Fell a sleep

I called the Police I was taken to Hospital and she was taken to Jail charged with domestic violence. With the domestic violence conviction I did very well in the divorce.

2 years later I met a very nice woman and we have been married 15 years.

as far as the X goes I heard she just went Thur her 4Th divorce. I guess It's true what they say once a cheater.

Life goes on !

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Obviously written by a man hating lesbian bitch. The fact is I don't care about who you fuck I just believe that if you are married you don't fuck others. PERIOD

I know there are some very sick masochists out there who really seem to get of on being abused. The abuser is just sick in another way and it's just about certain that the abuser is a psychopath who would really enjoy torturing someone to death.

Sick.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Revolting

02 will not be read. You really should put it in another category. Seemed to be well written but that makes it even more painful.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Good Wife???

What the hell is good about what you described? I would be gone the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You think he has no balls now...

...wait until his wife and her lover get through with him; they will be heading down to Mexico for his castration surgery. I'm not making this shit up. Some women actually castrate their submissive cuckolds, the logic being that he's never going to fuck her again anyway, so why would he ever need to have sex again? You can find sites with pages of these men, talking about how they loathe their genitalia. They take drugs to shrink their testicles and reduce the size and number of their erections. They supposedly make wonderful house husbands who support their wives, take care of the kids, and perform all the domestic chores, while what they call "real men" fuck their wives.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
A little word of advice to "Anon" . . .

The why we read this is because we don't know it's unpleasant until we have read it! I think this is sick and belongs in another category (as others have also stated). Maybe Fetish, BDSM, or even Non-erotic (there really was nothing erotic in this story, so probably the last would be the best category choice). I could even foresee Transsexual as a category, if Geoff progresses the way it looks like he might (i.e., more wimpiness, then cross-dressing, then anal-receptive, and so forth).

So far as writing style goes, it was well-written in some ways, but in others, it was very poorly written. We know nothing about Geoffrey -- no character development. This is partly a weakness with a single (published) page story -- there is not a lot of room to develop a character in a very short vignette. Only select authors who are very clever can pull it off (and I don't feel this author was successful in that sense).

Why was Geoffrey willing to let his wife abuse him, both psychologically and physically? Why does he get off on having his penis and balls bruised and hurt? Is he shorter/smaller than his wife? Does she make a lot more money (I don't believe we really ever learned her occupation, let alone his)? Was he a sissy in school, bisexual, humiliated by his parents and/or a sister during his formative years? Does he even work?

If a man treated a woman the way Stephanie treated Geoff, the man would (as was already pointed out) go directly to jail and would not pass "Go" or collect $200. Why would anyone think CBT would be a turn-on in a Loving Wives story?

So my criticism of the writing is this. The use of words was not bad, and the grammar was OK, but the story structure, character development, and credibility were all to be found wanting. I don't see any point in reading chapter 2, since this story holds no promise of Geoff undergoing any kind of change (i.e., from wimp to alpha male), and for those who know, a story (whether short or medium or long) is supposed to have as a main character, one who undergoes a major change. And don't tell me Geoff will undergo a sex change or something -- that's not really changing him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ok Vote, who is the sickest, the husband or the wife

I vote the wife for several reasons.

She calls him childish when he doesnt want her to when she is acting both childish and selfish.

She has no concern for her own or spouses well being due to her risk taking sexual activities.

She is a serial adulterer.

She selfishly denys her husband what she promised in her marriage vows.

And she has no concerns for when he does man up to it and kills her.

Basically the story is stupid and the plot line is to much fantasy, no woman who is drunk can make rational decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please rot in hell for this crap

Literotica is getting ruined by crap like this. So please rot in hell and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Anon - fabulous

You're such an ignorant ass. Think what you wrote, and maybe, just maybe, that pea brain of yours will come up with an answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dear Sick writer

You are what you spend time on - what you write in this case - so we now know you for the sick almost a male who needs male humiliation and self disrespect to get it up.<P>

Kind of a sad shame as you have a little talent but will never change just need worse crap to get excited.<P>

Not much to live for eh. Go away sicko.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loser

A total load of crap. You probably had your nuts crushed in a similar incident.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Not good enough to be shit

Growing up on a farm I knew shit eventually turns to manure and is beneficial. This story won't turn to manure or ever be useful, enjoyable or anything good.

As an author you've made it onto my "don't read" list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

Several typos. Loved it until the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dump the slut

and start over with a woman who knows what love is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What the Fuck?

Kill the cunt..or beat her ass good and turn the tables on her?! What are you..stupid? I don't mind sharing my wifes pussy with other men in three ways but wouldn't take any of this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excrement

You deserve all the flak you are getting for this story, it is pure excrement. Give up writing and crawl back into the hole you came out of. If your other stories are as bad, heaven help us. Not that I will be reading them. Once bitten, twice shy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please die

Just eat shit and die.

Never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why all the fuss ?

I thought this was quite a sexy story. There is no need to be so awful, if its not your cup of tea then move on. Somehow I think these men are threatened by the woman's independence. Its ok guys, she's not your wife.

Back to the dumpy little woman who is boring as shit to match your temperament.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

I think it's a great story. ignore the haters, if they don't like the content then there are plenty of other things they can read.

keep it up, i'd love a chapter 2

andrusandrusalmost 13 years ago
wonderful

Ignore the jagoffs, I really enjoyed this. I love the slow build up you are developing can't wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Terrible!! Sick=sisk- sick!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

This is a very hot story. Kinky as hell. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

This is not a well done cuck story. There is no indication that this woman has any care for this man which means one wonders why she is married to him. As for him, well since you have done a rather poor job of describing him and his motivation it is hard decide why he is in the story other than to allow the writer to express unmotivated anger/pain/desire???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yikes,

totally disgusting story. This braindead writer needs his head read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

fabulous story the description of the feelings of a waiting at home cuck so real and when she stubbed out his little penis mmmmmmm!

GoodBitchGoodBitchalmost 12 years ago
Some of these people...

..need to grow the fuck up. I thought you did a good job. If you don't like the story, then you leave. You don't sit here and rant to the author about how bad it is. Fucktards. How rude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dumb ass story

The husband isn't putting with his wife's shit because he likes being a cuckold, he's doing because of low self esteem, lack of imagination and lack of money to allow him to move on. As for her disgusting behavior she's doing to humiliate him and most other men, but most importantly because she can. One day she will be put in her place and it won't be pretty.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 9 years ago
Excellent start!

i try to get my wife to call or text when out , but so far no luck. I could feel the cuck-angst while reading. I did not expect the "ouch!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick

Very sick.

And NOT a Good Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I totally agree with CuckyJimmy 02/26/15 (could feel cuckold angst while heread the story but did not expect she would inflict physical pain onto her loyal hubby)

When tazsis1 described of the hotwife in the story he inadvertently described my wife when she was in her early 30's: my wife was openly flirting with other men so much i was ashamed to show up at any public place with her.

Btw, she was statuesque (5foot 9). Her body was shapely but very firm. The extra pounds were on all the right places: ass, thighs, boobs.

I did not expect that so many men fancy statuesque women. Anyway, men were attracted to my wife like flies to shit.

I went to her office Xmas party once: a bad idea! Never again!

I took her to my office Xmas party only once: a terrible idea! Never again!

Her job involved air travel with overnight stay about twice a month.

I was helpless on vacation in Dominican: she would instantly join beach valleyball team & latin dance classes. Every evening the valleyball team (which was co-ed!) had a team night out, & as a rule she would came back to the room after midnight!

She got a 9 to 5 position when she was 35. She stopped having 'girl nights out' altogether (she used to have them every Friday & I would see her Sat morning.

She started to ask asking me if i loved her, or where i saw our marriage in the following 3 years.

Several months later, she told me she was pregnant. "It's your baby, OK? I never stopped loving you... I know you still love me. Can we have a fresh start? Please take me back... You won't regret. Trust me. Take me back please, & tell me you still love me."

& believe it or not, she & I lived happily* ever after...

-------

* let's put it 'reasonably happily' to be on the safe side.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 4 years ago
Enjoyed the story

The whole humiliation/femdom/cuckoldress thing is like a foreign country for us. But although we're just tourists, we enjoy reading about it when it's done well. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

she should have given her husband an orgasm and to not have kicked him

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Physical abuse is not sexy, end of.

Claudia69Claudia694 months ago

I like the story and Will read other parts soon. I don't like the husband not getting any pleasure..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So sick fucking, some other dude giving husband the pain he deserve what a loving wife untill his manhood dies why marry him because of sadistic reasons

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry just don't get it, if the wife holds her husband in that much contempt, just divorce him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Np with the story, until this end of her injuring her husband on some power trip. I will leave out judgement until I see how you frame this with more information. I was a little surprised there wasn't a reason given before part one ended for her violent behavior as controlled as it seemed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertazsis1@tazsis1
371 Followers
Humiliation, women or men with power over me, cuckolding, giving head and sucking cock, cross dressing, being caught, being a wimp, being overwhelmed, being in pain and worshipping the woman I love. Just getting back to Literotica. Will be publishing new matertial soon. There...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES