All Comments on 'Spanked in Jail'

by happytobehere16

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love true stories and i love getting spanked...so please continue with your stories

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Pain/Pleasure are closely corelated sensations in sexual satisfaction! -Voted 5

Helplessly humiliated whilst being whipped, completely exposed to male sadists, is an experience never forgotten. Suggest that serious practical research, for less experienced writers of traditional erotic fiction, before too long? Try gentle genital spankings firstly, before graduating to clitoral hood piercings, to achieve full orgasmic satisfaction at all times!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exciting

that was a total turn on, thank you...

i would love to hear more or your spanking stories !!!

hammer17hammer17about 13 years ago
Oh my!!

A very hot story, YES please give us more of your hot storied like this!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story.

Love to hear stories of female spankings.Please continue the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow.. I'm wet now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pain to Pleasure

Thank you for this very sexy story....I intend to see if you have any more submissions

You are a good writer and look forward to any other spanking stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not Kinky Enough For Me!!

Hallo Author, or is it "happytobehere16".

This doesn't sounds like any (Gefängnis) or jail I ever heard of, too me this sounds more like a lesbian fantasy, written by an adolescent male while wanking off!

I am European, from Austria,,, for 7 years from age 8 to 15, I was in the (Heim für Mädchen und Jugendschutz) girls home in Poysdorf, Austria,,, that is the Austrian version of child protection. During that time I was disciplined many times, but never with a bear hand, the female staff would always use a (Das Leder) it is a leather strap with a handle.

To avoid a hard spanking, you learn quickly which of the female staff can be swayed with a look or a smile and what she will want from you in return, but it makes no matter what she wants, you're going to do it and for as long as it takes, or your ass will be spanked hard and you will have to do it anyway..

5-Stars, but still not kinky enough by a long ways for me, I am into scat and pee play!!

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous