All Comments on 'Charitable Deal'

by Tdisk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
I like his ingenuity!

I was a little worried that the husband was pimping his wife out to other men. To find he's the one to benefit from this arrangement is ggod to see.

Just be careful that she won't start charging you one every occasion. Depending on how horny the husband is, it could get quite expensive...lol

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ridiculous!

a man has to "pay" his own wife for sex?!?! If they are married, the money is both of theirs anyway, under the laws of jointly held marital property! I cant get my head around such an illogical concept. And, the writer spent more time talking about the arrangement than the sex act itself. Poorly written story.

cpetecpeteabout 13 years ago

Tdisk-an interesting twist on a old idea. Very well written. As I was once told-if both agree and no one gets hurt the bedroom is a place where anything goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Eh.

Might have been better if written as a first chapter in a series. It ends with her looking forward to more anal, but I just didn't feel like there was much to wait for. It seemed final even with that last opening.

Have to agree with anon that there was more time spent on the arrangement than the act. It was a cute twist, but I just don't care about these characters to want to read more. I don't really know anything about them to care about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous