All Comments on 'My Wife The Fag Hag'

by tazsis1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
...GOOD WRITING REVEALING "A BIT" OF THE PAST !!!

... Now that she has opened up, please write some stories about her college summer job as the beach bar's erotic masseuse at Hilton's nudist African swingers resort near Miami..she was popular and averaged 18 half hour "sessions" per day..and she was live on the internet 24/7..the resort had to build bleachers for the loud drunk audiences..she loved the huge horse size hung basketball players..what fun,,Looking forward to your "massage" stories ... Thanks ...

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
Unique, startling detour into bliss

This is an exceptionally hot and, for lack of a better word, 'original' vignette. It's a scenario I don't think I've quite come across before, yet it has a strange kind of plausibility about it. What's more provocative, though, is the way it evokes a problematic kind of interaction between the sexes (in a certain configuration), and how the chasm of unconfigurable desires between her and the gay boys somehow gets bridged, in an unconventional yet ecstatically uninhibited way.

I honestly don't know how much of this is 'wish fulfillment', but it certainly reads like a leap into a realm of sheer erotic bliss. There are screams of pain, yet it seems like she's found her way into a slutty version of Heaven!

The progression of events is oddly surreal, like she's progressing through a set of magic doors, desires awakening and finding fulfillments in unexpected ways. It has the feel almost of a religious initiation. The day she spends afterwards feels like wandering in an opium dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Original and fascinating

Great details and great mixture of emotions. Please write more. The idea of gay men and women, their feelings towards these women, is hot and rarely spoken of. Like about Joe's decision to be with a woman and have a boyfriend on the side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not at All My Cup of Tea, But Well Written

Basically this is just a bukake scene, with homosexual men and a heterosexual women. Bukake has never interested me, no matter who the players are. Imagining how it might play out for me, as a heterosexual man, the concept of waiting in line to masturbate over a woman has no appeal--I'd need double doses of viagra to even try it. (And porn star Lisa Ann as my fluffer!) (Or perhaps Lisa Ann as both fluffer and target!) And waiting over a lesbian---I don't know if even Lisa Ann could get me up.

But well crafted in a journeyman's level of work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertazsis1@tazsis1
374 Followers
Humiliation, women or men with power over me, cuckolding, giving head and sucking cock, cross dressing, being caught, being a wimp, being overwhelmed, being in pain and worshipping the woman I love. Just getting back to Literotica. Will be publishing new matertial soon. There...