All Comments on 'Assuming the Position Ch. 01'

by bi golly

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
lagunabilagunabialmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Can't wait for the next chapter. I am all bottom and love a hard cock in my ass. I have also had a woman fuck me in the ass with a strap-on. The ultimate would be to be with a couple and have them both do me while I lick or suck on the other. I am not gay, I love sex with women but there is something about taking a nice big cock deep in my ass that I really love. Thanks!

smoothboismoothboialmost 13 years ago

Great description of the mindset of a bottom. Who cares if it's gay? After an initiation like that, I doubt it will matter.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 13 years ago
Great Start

Thanks for starting on what will be a great series! You've done well to address some of the mind-aspects involved in the roles these two men assume. I'll be curious as to how this develops!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Jesus

What an excellent story. I'll be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Your are to right on! That is exactly how I feel. I have been topped once! It was so good! He made me cum just from the fucking! I felt like such a bitch! Just wish he had been verbal! I so want to find the right Top, but so many men are afraid to ass fuck, even with condom! But I am still looking! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
painis

i like painis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ok

It was ok but unorganized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
repetitive

the story was extremely repetitive yet despite its repitition and organizational flaws i was incredibly turned on

lincolneerlincolneeralmost 13 years ago
You must be psychic

You've just told my fantasy to the letter. That is just what I want to happen to me. Excellent story - looking forward to the next part !!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 13 years ago
Not the 1st to take orders!

Can't even imagine how many now understand .. better .. what pleasure can be achieved by following orders, or instructions, from a "caring friend". Curious or not, nerves were put there for a reason and only a few willingly venture far enough to fully experience limits. Fortunately for some, it doesn't require the unwanted/unnecessary force that gives gay or bi- experiences a bad wrap. Thanks for showing these brave readers how much pleasure is available for those seeking new horizons.

Please continue ... in whatever direction(s) your thoughts lead you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tell us more

Can't wait for the next chapter. This was so hot it made me cum - and I ate it all and fucked myself with my big dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

I'm married and straight, but right now I'd be very willing to give up my ass like that to another guy. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

I have wanted this to happen for some time. I think I am a totall bottom . Now I want a cock in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep up the good work

Soon I will meat a former fellow worker and a good friend, whom i trust. We are both tall (six one and a half) but his bones including arms are twice as big. He was good at giving massage, neck, shoulders, spine. Decent massage, in the office, nothing rated R let alone X but full of energy and you could see he also enjoyed the touch. He never massaged me.

Two nights ago i had a very vivid fantasy that he is giving me a massage at his place, i had only my boxers on and i removed them myself when his hands reached down to my waist. I felt the touch of his hands on my cheeks. At that moment I grabbed his cock that was bulging underneath the towel wrapped around his private parts. When we meet, I think i will ask him to give me a massage, & it might take us in the direction i dream about. I have never had a homosexual experience. In my fantasies I was both top and bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How Did You Capture How I Feel?

This story is exactly what I want, what I crave! I am married and I love fucking a woman, eating a woman, everything about women... But I also love the feeling of having my ass stretched and my p-spot revved up until I come my hardest and can't walk. But I want another man to drive a real, live cock into me... To surge towards orgasm with me and leave me gaping with his seed dripping from me! This story is how I want to start, but I need to find Him to get me there... Thank-you SO MUCH for stirring this up inside of me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wonderful yes please

I am hard and excited reading this great story and hoping someone wants to take my cherry and fill me with their cock and cum in my arse too, anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
go go go

Keep it up.lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope Irene gets to see some of this. . .

curioustimcurioustimover 8 years ago

Made me leak like mad... It tasted great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This is almost exactly what happened to me 2 days ago. I got picked up at a bar (not a gay bar but a sports bar like in your story). The guy sensed that I'm "gay" or at least "bi" and he hit on me. (FYI -- I'm still attracted to the female body but I prefer gay sex & I don't mind being called "gay"). We went back to his place and we had hot gay sex all night long. We kissed, we sucked each other's cocks and then he fucked me deep and hard in many positions. I truly love getting fucked and I'm definitely a bottom. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tight and hot

Hot tight ass fucking action, loved his aggression whilst he bred his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

I want to take it just like the guy in this story. You totally read my mind.

rmac1rmac1about 7 years ago
That was a hot story

As I read this, all I could do was imagine and hope that some day I could be that bottom and experience a good thorough ass fucking. again looking forward to it, hopefully soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy Shit!

Didn't expect that ending. No wonder people are clamoring for more.

Like a lot of men here, I'm looking for that special guy to do me right.

Girl friend did the strapon thing. Even invited her roommates to watch when we were in the middle of it.

Going public like that was unexpected, and I could even see how some guys could get into humiliation play, as it was definitely humiliating, suddenly being seen as the bottom, but arousing at the same time, being naked and getting fucked in front of several women.

But ultimately, I'm not looking for a FemDom relationship. (I'm just not that submissive, and refuse to do all the chores, lol.)

Like this guy, I may not know what I am for sure. But I know what I want.

I want the real thing. And I want everything described here: the kissing, the cuddling, the caring attitude from an experienced man who takes control, pressing me into his furry body, feeling his hard cock against my own.

Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Take my ass

Please I would love to be someone fucking bottom sex slave my name is Larry Smith and I want black cocke to take this white boy and make me your bitch......remember my name Larry Smith the black cock sucking g whore please have me

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
please continue

Great 1st chapter. I too am a bottom cocksucking faggot bitch -- AND I LOVE IT!!! I love it that his top's girlfriend is there. I love a woman watching me be gay, sucking cock and getting fucked.

Please continue. I can't wait.

biazmbiazmabout 3 years ago

I'm married and feel I'm a bottom. This is my fantasy. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My dream written here and my dick wants another dick in me just like this. I do want it on video and pictures to go with it. Hopefully one day. A+

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love being fucked by a nice hard cock and cumin in me. I would love to try two at once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous