All Comments on 'Shy Jared Ch. 04'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kailabkailababout 13 years ago
That was sweet

I loved the very end Jared has become quite kinky no? Lol

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Loved it

I have nothing bad to say, LOL, sorry! The war story was a nice touch, I really liked that.

amber1312amber1312about 13 years ago
i too

cannot even rip a tiny bit off the corner its a wonderful story and i hope you keep it going for a long time yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS STORY

I am not sure where you can go in this story because the world can be an ugly place.., but can Jared & Darryl's time together always be good? PLEASE?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

There is nothing to tear it just gets better and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
spelling

You use "strait" when you mean "straight". "Strait" means "narrow" or "confined", thus straitjacket, straitlaced, Straits of Gibraltar.

Shower scene seems odd in that the boy doesn't seem to notice the man's amputation. An amputated foot and the scarring from an exploding grenade isn't something that wouldn't be noticed - the boy would have a reaction.

I like the boy, but I'm a bit worried about the man just being a dirty old man, at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Damn you Cruel, you put tears in my eyes, what a sweet ending! can't wait to read the rest,this story is getting better and better!

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Love the story. You blended passion and tenderness together perfectly.

One small gripe; Viagra wasn't on the market until the late 90s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous