All Comments on 'Instructions from Anne'

by sunjimmy9810

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
<------ Fetish

might want to change submission category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I stuck My head out the door

called out to Ann and I said if you cheat on me are marriage is over.

She put her hands on her hips and said read the book and left. Not a good sign. I was pretty sure are marriage was over. I went in to action. First thing I did was take the book and all the things Ann had bought at Home Depot and put them in the trash.

Next I called a friend who is an attorney and asked how bad I would get hurt in divorce.

after giving him all the facts he said it would be 50/50 split no alimony since Ann a good paying job. I told to start paperwork and hold it. I would try to Ann when she got home.

Ann returned about 4 hours later I was in the den whatching TV. She had a big smile on her face. she said meet me in the bedroom in 10 minutes and left. She came down about 5 minutes later and asked where her book and other things where. I said in the trash. she said you will pay for that with mean look on her face. I said Ann did you cheat on me ?

Her response was none of your business and stormed off.

I heard the shower running so reached in to the hamper and found her panties covered with cum. I quickly packed a bag and was gone before she was out the shower.

The divorce when Thur fairly quickly.

Ann is now a regular of the bar scene and the town slut.

I remarried a rich window who is a few years younger them me. we travel a lot an just enjoy life and each other.

Life goes on !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

She is a loving wife. i wish mine was like her. Please write and share more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bitch is gone.

If you follow up, bitch should be ditched. "Oh, honey, it was only sex," or "why didn't you stop me, so it's your fault." Just ditch the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
there are

There are people who think like this, shame, but it takes all kinds to make a community, losers, idiots, users, wait i just described this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No score

Wrong category.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Good Start!

Can not wait to read more. My wife and her lover tried the fem-dom thing with me and I loved the submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lot of crap shit

The writer is the one in the story-the wimp husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i loved it!

A great beginning to what i hope will be an ongoing story! Obviously some her don't like it, but many of us do. Please continue!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Not badly written but wrong category

This belongs in BDSM, or Fetish, or Non-consent/Reluctance, not Loving Wives. Domination, Bondage, Submission, Sadomasochism, and the like are consensual activities in this modern world. If not, then it is non-consent/reluctance. Trickery, use of sex as a lure and a weapon, coercion, all of these are contrary to what modern erotic bondage is supposed to be. There should be a safe word, and real, mutual agreement. Tying someone up places great responsibility on the one doing the tying, as it signifies a veritable gift from the one giving up control and agreeing to be restrained, not to mention possible danger.

In this story, Lori is obviously turned on by the feeling of power and control. But she failed to ask her husband (who loves her) in a neutral setting, so the big head could be part of the thinking process. There was no discussion of what his limits might be, for example. A Dom needs to respect limits and really make it worthwhile for the sub, so that the sub wants to do it again. In this story, hubby is confused and obviously uncomfortable with what is unfolding, and given a real choice, I doubt he'd want to do this again.

The author can write the story per his/her fantasy any way he/she wishes -- it's the author's story, after all. But there needs to be some credibility for the reader, or the ratings will reflect the readership's general lack of satisfaction. Most men would want to talk, really talk, about this whole thing and come to a mutual agreement, not just a unilateral one (where he has no say and is just a slave to his wife's fantasies).

Imagine (many male readers can likely identify with this) talking your wife into letting you tie her up, then proceeding with something (despite her protests) that you know she does not really want to do. Make it a forced blow job with forced swallowing (or you won't be released, my dear), or anal, or anything she has previously refused. Most would call it rape (sexual assault). Yet somehow in this type of "Loving Wives" story (which is really a NC/R story), our "hero" is supposed to just go with the flow (so-to-speak) and suck it up (pun intended).

Obviously, a chastity device is coming, as well as feminization and sissification. If so, author, please put your fantasies (or if real, I guess to each their own but I feel pity for you) into Fetish, NC/R, BDSM, or some other category. Also, a little writing tip. There was an extremely long paragraph that should really have been broken up into three or four medium ones. It makes the reading much easier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the start

Love the start Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong category

If you do a next chapter move it to a more appropriate category as others have suggested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I liked it!

A good start to what promises to be a fine story; I hope you will continue it for us.

As some others have said, it isn't really 'Loving Wives', but in the absence of a 'Femdom' section, it's hard to know quite where it should go - best try 'BDSM' I'd think.

Thank you - 4 *s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good start

Please keep it going but if this is the theme through out the next chapters, BDSM or Fetish would be a better category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If you like male humiliation and self disrespect as does this excuse for a man

writer this is a fetish of the worst degree - which is what you intended.<P>

Your excited audience will be very small - people just like you who represent the lowlifes of a dark world into self administred pain and embarrassment because thats the only act that turns on a mind so numb and jaded little else will.<P>

But only for a while then something worse is needed. Can you say sexual deviant - the sexual offender website will be the pit that awaits as life will have little value due to the addiction you tempt.<P>

Get some help little sick one's - try to regain some self respect while turning the stupidity down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
interesting

Sounds like a interesting story. Wonder if he will like being cuckolded? Looks like the wife will get the most benefit from this if he agrees. Sure hope he likes humiliation. Nicely written and can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.

WILLACWILLACalmost 13 years ago
Since you were restrained (put in bondage) and

forced to eat a creampie this story belongs in BDSM or maybe fetish. Then I would have bypassed it for somthing more normal for a MAN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rotten marriage

As the wife unilaterally changed the marriage changing it from a partnership to a dictatorship, she is to be divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignore the flamers

Great start. Literotica needs to either censor the jerks who feel theymhave to read cuckold stories and bashnthe authornor come up with a new category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Why do people who don't like cuckolding stories read them and then complain? Are they so stupid they can't stop reading it and go elsewhere...or do they secretly want to be a cuckold? : )

I can't wait for further chapters!!!! Great job so far!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The cuckold loving readers jerking off their tiny peckers to these stories are correct when they say they need their own category. cuckolding is a FETISH pure and simple. Come on Webmasters listen and read the comments. Even people like me who haven't read the story know that these stories should be in the CUCKOLD CATEGORY so go ahead and create it. then 99% of these stories would get comments from like minded cucks and queers and bitchs and sluts and whores. As for the writer put your FETISH stories in the only category that fits this and any future stories you will write. The FETISH category.

whatever2258whatever2258almost 13 years ago
Sorry !

Good try but not very believable.

My first thought after reading this story was why does this woman hate her husband.

Did he do something to her bring out this hate ? Why are they still married ?

It is obvious she does not Love him.

I will say if it was me and she tried to sit on my face after I cum in her I would have bit her so hard she would never forget it.

After I was let loose there would be Hell to pay. Sorry nobody is this stupid.

Nice try thought.

UprightManUprightManalmost 13 years ago
Missing the key bit, but no surprise with that

Alright, laddies, listen up ...

'Informed consent' - say it with me, that's the lads...

With it, a loving wife fulfilling her husband's need for control and humiliation; without it, just another form of spousal abuse. Fantasies like this one, the trickery and lies merely add to the frisson for those poor gits wired to want this shite. Comes reality, the same behaviors are called ABH, false imprisonment and assault, not to mention markers of a mind mired in contempt for a purported loved one.

Enjoy the fantasy, if such is your bent, and run like the devil if ever you're treated so in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why ?

Why is it when a man takes charge he loves the woman and makes sure she is cared for, fucked well, and loved.

When idiots like this write about women taking charge, the women bring hate, abuse, humiliation, and control into a marriage.

Note the replacement of love with hate.

So again, why the hate? Why would he stay? Why?

briefloverbriefloveralmost 13 years ago
great story I can't wait for part 2.

great story I can't wait for part 2. very good cuckold begining. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More to Cum

Of coarse many of us are interested in more. So get your pen & paper out and continue writing. Just ignore the comments of the right wing morons with their heads in the sand.

hotmetalmanhotmetalmanalmost 13 years ago
Please continue

I enjoyed this story and would love to hear more.

Don't worry too much about the comments about the section you posted in. There are lots of stories in "Loving Wives" with this type of theme. It would be nice if there was a category just for dominant-wife/cuckold stories, but there is not. Based on past posts, most authors of such stories put them in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep going

I personally enjoy the female sexual domination but not the cuckolding. That being said, I am enjoying it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just one thing

Nice story and I hope you continue, but please use more spaces between paragraphs. It makes it so much easier on the eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Jimmy,

I like the story and how she slowly trains you with half lies to get you to comply. I am looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bunch of idiotic crap!!!

How low has a man to be to go that way?? Only real pervert or brain sick guy`s believe in that crap!! But you are a real masochistic cuckold who get!s your lechery up by that crap!!!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
These are tape stories. Coercion is rape

Consensual Femdom is fine, this whole school of dog training males works more than the machos will admit. It's still abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

time to find a new place to live not with a dominating bitch

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Utter bullshit, a feminist fantasy.

maninconnmaninconnabout 3 years ago
#me too door swings both ways

I’m with Upright Man, informed consent makes her a loving wife trying something different. Lack thereof is abuse. I hope chapter two features him setting that record straight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous