All Comments on 'Sylen Desires Ch. 00'

by Silentium

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Genderqueer?

Really? I don't even know what that means.

SilentiumSilentiumalmost 13 years agoAuthor
My writing is not for everyone

As I mention above, I started writing because my tastes (and my life) differs from mainstream and I couldn't find anything online to echo them. I acknowledge that most readers might not enjoy what I write - or, indeed, understand the language I use to describe desire. That is perfectly well, as it is not meant for them, but rather for those who are similar to me - different from the rest.

boojum17boojum17almost 13 years ago
A strange, interesting story.

Welcome, Silentium, and thank you for sharing this story with us.

I think it an excellent idea that, if you can't find what you want, you create it yourself and on that alone I would have given it 3 *s. As it is, I have given 4, as I believe the best of this is yet to come and that we are still in the early stages of foreplay to what may well become a vast tidal wave of sex and emotion!

Very well done!

slowteaseslowteasealmost 13 years ago
story after my own heart

I think this is the first story I've read on Literotica which features a believable self-identified genderqueer character. This makes me really happy.

I especially liked the interrogation scene. That's a really subtle idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Marvelous!!

This was really well done. As a former bdsm slave myself, I know this is *exactly* the sort of experience one can have with an experienced, caring top/dom/domme/Mistress/Master, who is not in a rush, and knows the value of every nuance, every word... where every breeze is a caress, where every action and task is a ritual, and a blessing. You have captured that beautifully.

Bravo, good and gentle author. Bravo.

Please write more. Your voice is needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous