All Comments on 'Karen Expands Her Horizons'

by Ramblerman

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yikes,

nothing but two brain dead sick morons who should seek help.

Sluggo11Sluggo11almost 13 years ago
Nice!

Pretty sexy little tale. Could probably be even hotter with a little more build up to Karen's revealing her plans, but writing was tight and generally had a good flow. Hope to see more!

...and as far as previous commenter's 'insights'... to my way of thinking the person most in need of 'help' would be the one who frequents an adult sexual fantasy website and is shocked and disturbed when they find some. LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sweet story indeed

I liked it very much, but it would have been so much sexier if she went into more detail to her husband about doing Chad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He needs to get another set of nads

How in real life can a wife respect a husband like that?? The slope is slippery and he just put on some roller skates by letting her do what she did. I hope he enjoys the ride. In the end he won't even respect himself much less her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ARE YOU FOR REAL ??

....well what do you expect when she's married to a gay dude..not brave enough to attract his own men so marry's a beauty to get fucked by proxy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sad thing about this

is that it most likely occurs in reality. They are both sorry excuses for humanity and the husband needs to grow some balls and tell her to go fuck herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Honesty Is Good

Leaving her is also good!

She already made up her mind to screw the guy. She should have had all her fantasies and inhibitions behind her when she settled down.

Modern day marriage - No. He's totally in love with her and will agree with anything to keep her (no wordly brains at all) - well, she just lost a lot of respect for him, just doesn't know it yet because of the excitement of fucking Brad.

Author - your guy, probably what there is of your ego, is a wimp and a wuss. His low self esteem is about to show.

Anyway, nicely done, thanks for the story. Got any where the guy isn't a closet cuck?

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Next!!!

He will be in your butt. This is a punk story.

jmiller2524jmiller2524almost 12 years ago
What the Fuck

This Husband is just another fucked up guy that has no business being married, he should just send her his paycheck and let her fuck any guy she wants. This is no doubt one of the dumbest stories I have read. It stinks!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He 's been screwed over

He should have said it's me or him . His lady only wants fuck the other guy because of her fant but is she looking long term doing this. He should have said if you do this I can fuck another lady. As fare is fare. the odds are she would have taken a fit over that. so lets have the next part where he get some other poussy and see how she feels

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fucking loser husband

I did not care very much for this story. regarding the Coward husband. He has to be a total loser and should kill himself because he is a waste.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I waited the whole tale for him to say no

He says yes. A wimp and a cuckold. Loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yup anothet loser husband

What a Fucking wimp. I would have been banging another piece of add while the cunt was out and let her walk in while I was still Fucking her in our bed. Hi honey, I'm not finished fucking your sister yet why don't you sleep on the couch and I'll wake you when I'm done. Love ya! See how the cunt deals with that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fucking pussy ass wimp loser! Maybe she'll bring some VD's home for him! That would be a blast!!!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Not bad

I thought it was fairly accurate as far as the angst the husband was feeling. I thought his reasons for agreeing were a little weak, I mean, he shold have admitted to himself it made him hot.

To each their own, I just hope he pushes and gets his fair share of strange too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
There has to be a uchold-loser catagory

Take you wimpy self and write on bathroom walls.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Caved in unnecessarily

Hubby was NOT asked for permission. Therefore, he does NOT have to give it! It IS her pussy and, in most 'civilized' societies, she can 'distribute' it in any fashion she wishes. It may be grounds for divorce in some locales, and not in others, but that seems to not enter into her calculations. Since Hubby does NOT approve of her doing this, he should not give her 'advance forgiveness' by sleeping with her before the fact. After the fact, the ball is in HER court for convincing Hubby to establish a new marital configuration, if that is even possible! Unless, of course, he considers himself unworthy of ANY respect.

I believe the 'plan' is presented before the characters are well-developed. About a half-page more could have the reader more invested in Hubby, Sweetie AND their Relationship! Maybe a little more about her non-sexual interactions with the Bull could have increased his marital risk-factor!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great start

I like how she wasn't rubbing it in his face or humiliating him too much. It can be very thrillling to hear about a woman's sexual exploration. Don't listen to these jerk offs. Keep writing.

One piece of advice. Slow it all down. I'd like to know Thales characters and some inner dialogue.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
A show of hands.

Somewhat interesting. But, it is the same stuff we always read, dammit. And I guess I am an anacronism: there is no way I would accept this.

Once, my wife told me she wanted to have two guys at one time. We had been married just about 7 years so I guess it was the 7 year itch but I found out later that she had scratched that itch a long time ago.

Anyway, I was horrified! When I asked her why she was telling me this, she told me that she wanted me to be one if the guys. I was horrified AND pissed off! One thing I did not want is to watch my wife, the mother of my three boys, to get hosed by some guy I had never met and me take an active part in it!

So, someday, I would like to get a poll going of men whom would really actually get their rocks off by knowing that their wives act been porked the previous night!

Obviously, I am either very strange or very stupid because I certainly would not!

But, in Literotica stories it seems to be every mans desire. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
big loser

how can any man let someone else fuck his wife and get off on it.ALL I SAY IS THERE JUST BIG LOSERS

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Fair is Fair

Wow Karen seems to be selfish bitch and if she wants to be with Chad. Then is only fair that the husband gets to have another woman.

I wonder how Karen will take that news !

Husband does seem to be a push over !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a whore and her willing cuck

there nothing more vile than a willing cuck. They are lower than most of the drug dealing scum of the earth. the husband in this story was nothing more than a homosexual in denial.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
His proper answer should have been...

"By the way - I´ll meet my lawyer on Friday. I´m divorcing your unfaithful ass. I´m telling you this because I too don´t want to do anything behind your back!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad little man He should have

met Chad at the airport, and beat him until he was in the hospital. Then devorce the wife. How can a man hear that his wife is going to sleep with another man and do NOTHING!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just another piece of shit

I find it hard to believe there are so many idiots out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wimp

Another "man" who needs to grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like

Some men are so hung up around their fragile male ego's, not saying anyone has to partake in this lifestyle, but i personally felt a sense of achievement, reigning in the green eyed monster, paid dividends for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
holy shit

Another fuckin dumb ass any time your spouse wanta another man and fantasizes about it ans tella you shw is already gone my advice is divorce because ahe already broke the sacred vow to forsake all others. So to that i say good bye and good riddance to the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Over & Done

This marriage was over when she matter of fact told him she was going to fuck this guy...period, no respect on her part for her marriage or her wimp husband! Even...if she was testing him to see what he would say or do she already showed a propensity to cheat whenever some guy turned her on and - she possibly doesn't know it but - she really doesn't respect him as a man...just hasn't figured that out yet.

For a brief moment, I thought this was a self confidant man that would not condone cheating, much less involve himself in cheating so...in a millisecond you justify this guy letting his wife slut herself out. Next, he waits and has her tell him all about it and he gets horny just fantasizing about it so...what he has is a real life, live in porn magazine who is going to bring him more and more stories and eventually a black cock to suck!

Disappointed in your character change, felt like I was conned into reading this crap. Crap, because if you had identified it as cucky, I probably would have read it and gave you a reasonable score but...No, I'm not her husband so I say...Screw You. I did, briefly, wonder how you were going to have him tell her no way and, in such a way, that he would never have to consider her straying but...your guy is a loser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick....

Just sick. No real set up, no follow through, no nothing. We fucked, I sucked, we fucked again. No emotion, no feelings. No nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
when she doesnt need his paycheck any more she will dump him

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too bad the writer doesn't understand human nature

I doubt there is one man in a million who would act the way this guy did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gee, what a waste!

I thought, here we go when I got through with the first few paragraphs. Then, nothing! It's so bad, I can't even comment further. Thanks for trying though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

This category is for erotic stories, not this type of drivel.

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 7 years ago
WTF ??

You opened a door you not can't now close... better get use to sloppy seconds...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yeah , right!

Just another fairy tale. No way this happens in 80% of cases. Wife goes away slowly but by end she is gone. Then what's left for the poor cuck? Nothingness.

Justgr8Justgr8over 6 years ago
No way

No way a man wrote this, male maybe, but not a man.... Pure sissy boy wimp garbage..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No stars

Hugh piece of crap! What cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure Bullshit.....

You should put a disclaimer at the beginning of your stories to advise readers of the type of story they actually are so I won't have to waste my time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

he is as stupid as she is

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Whoa!

Pretty solid dislike for this story . Reading it quickly shows why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gay

You have to be gay to write something this pathetic, do us all a favor and not write anymore.....

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Douche-y AF. Only thing sucks worse than skunts is ultimatums. Only thing worse than that is capitulators

Far below that, is the spineless cuck who adorns selfish insult with a gilt of masochistic lust.

Two losers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
szörnyűség...

Milyen beteg lelkű ember ír le ilyen történeteket!? Undorító...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FUCKING AWFUL

This is the worst shit i ever read. You are one pathetic loser for writing this crap. I feel sorry for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckolding Threat

What do you think i will be doing whilst you are fucking Chad, just to let you know I will be in bed with both your sisters, so think on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just the same old worn out slut and cuck tale

Just another story about a perverted loser and his slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Man Who Willingly Lets Another Man Fuck His Wife

Such a man deserves to be both castrated and a penectomy performed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How low can a man get......

This guy is the lowest kind of wimp their is..................

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Sick fuck cuck. How sad, another whore wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nothing but a nasty whore and cocksucking wimp.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

Sad, sad, sad cuck shite!!

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

Stupid cuck stuff. They are made for each other slut and slut monger.

DrkmanDrkmanalmost 2 years ago

Very hot. Even better was that the woman had normal sized tits rather than putting the focus on huge ones.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Stupid! This is NOT wife SHARING at all, -here there is NOTHING shared at all, - it's all about a totally UNrealistic timid, insecure, nauseating little prick who bottles out, shitting & pissing himself (inferred), when his manipulating bullying, sadistic "loving-wifey" informs him she has decided to make him her unwilling cuckold, whether he likes it or not, and he caves in to her total control of his miserable life, choosing to abandon his life without a struggle, accept a lifetime in submission and servitude because he has NO balls, no spirit, no spine, no mind of his own, no pride, no dignity, no stamina, no moral-fibre, no brain, no common sense! His life as an independent human being is over, he has become a zombie. Suicide is the inevitable final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just pure CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really...how can any self respecting individual allow another person to use their spouse...sickening.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I'm not one of those men who believes that all cucks should be exterminated, I'm a live and let live kind of guy and if being cucked turns you on then go knock yourself out. However, if you're going to post this kind of thing it needs to make sense. A woman comes home from work, arrogantly announces to her husband that she's going to shag another man whether hubby likes it or not, hubby wimps out and accepts it then gets horny after the fact.

I can't imagine that any cuckold relationship in human history has ever come about in this way and I ended feeling a little foolish and a little soiled for having read this, in anticipation of what action he was going to take to put the skids under her scheme. A cuckold/hotwife relationship can only be conceivable if both spouses are on the same page from the outset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous