All Comments on 'Blackmailing Beauty'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Jumps to sex too fast

Ok. She gets undressed. Not sexy. She undresses teacher. No steps by step approach. She just does it. Not sexy. She gets on her knees. Not sexy. She performs cunnilingus. No description. She just does it. NOT EROTIC.

Too bad, it had potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not Such A Good Story

First, as another commentator wrote, you went into the sex too fast, and it lacked eroticism. Second, what you described is a crime in most states in the U.S., because even though the student was 18 at the time, the teacher-student relationship is one that is protected by law against sexual relationships. The teacher, if caught, goes to prison.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Short but good

I wonder if people read the comment before launching into the story. It was clear this was a quick story written for a specific purpose. I enjoyed it as much as a longer more sensual buildups.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very hot but...

as others have said it could use a bit more anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

i just got it and love it put more female students in the next one and other woman to maybe other female teachers to ok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very nice.. but...

The idea is very good, but like others, I think that your story needs more and longer descriptions. I am waiting for the next chapter, describing the trio meeting.

vortec2vortec2almost 13 years ago
very good

very good story but i agree with some of the other comments , moved along a little to quick and there needs to be a little more dirty talk but you are such a talented writer i really enjoyed it maybe you could include the students mother as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good

A solid 4 for a short story. Moved right along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Must have part 2!

What a delightful little yarn! I can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward to more

Can't wait for more of this story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hope for part 2

I cant want to hear what Ms White has in store for Steffi and Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

That was very erotic and such a turn on. Keep on adding to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot

Another very hot story I always love reading your work and cant wait for part 2

leggylassleggylassalmost 13 years ago
EXXXQUISITE

i look forward to your story submissionas and again you do not disappoint. You have a special talent for erotic prose and i look forward to the continuation of this and other strory lines you have currently opened as well as the new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One page?

Chapter 2 please soon!

cunnilickacunnilickaalmost 13 years ago
First Time Reader

A super combination of lesbianism and cunnilingus...The blackmailing aspect is a cunning touch. Glad to see you you worked in the stockings and garters. I assume a sequel will follow. Thanks...Cunni

parputter69parputter69almost 13 years ago
Looking for more

Very nice even though it was shorter than most of your stories. Looking forward to a Part 2, possibly.

bighank100bighank100almost 13 years ago
very nice

i loved the story as always kept my black cock hard an oozing precum.

i love knowing all these thoughts in your head are some things that you realy would love to happen to you for real. I read this story and think of you doing this to a student like steffi. you do this but in my head after you blackmail her. the tables turn. i see her looking at you silkstalkings. with a devilish look in her eyes. thinking in her head. after today i wont need to cheat. i will just order my teacher to give me and anyone els i tell her and A. i can see her making you after eating her hot young sweet pussy. Making you tex her and tell her all you did to her. swaring that you will be her nasty little slut slave for the rest of your life. Making you send her naughty pics of your naked body. Doing what ever her young naughty mind wants.

your silkstalking would be her willing hot teacher slave. giving her nothing but streight A.s . and i no each un earned A that you give her wile being very hard on every one else would make your pussy so fucking wet.

i can see her now in your class sitting in front row of your hard class. a nice short skirt and no panties. cause she gave them to you and had you put them on at the begining of the day. so her pussy juices would be next to your pussy all the day long.

I can see her parting her legs and giving you nice long looks at her young sweet pussy wile everyone else works hard on there test. she sitting there with an sexy but evil grin her face. licking her lips teasing you. even texting you. saying things like bitch i better get an A. and i ant going to ever do your fucking test bitch. im too good to do your fucking hard test bitch. She would force to you respond saying things like. i would never give you anything less than an A my sexy mistress. Making you say that she is better than everyone else in the class. that she gets what ever grade she wants. that she is her secret slave for life. that you will eat her pussy and anyones else pussy when ever she wants you to.

she would read your responses to her tex on her phone and love it. knowing that she can blackmail you the rest of your life with the things you tex her. the more you tex her the more power grows in her cunt.

she knows she can make you do anthing she wants. she can make you fuck suck and lick and be dicked and you can do nothing about it. to top it all off you love the power she has over you silkstalkings.

i hope you love the way i think to. cause i read each of your stories and always imagine you in place of the older women. my cock gets hard just being your page.

thanks for the hot story. was not too long and not too short.

wow i would of loved to be one of your students. just thinking of all the kinky dirty letter i could of wrote you and you never would have told anyone. i would have been in your class wondering what sexy young girl is my teacher fantasing about today. i think its so hot that you think this way.

well i no your a buisy women. but hit me up if you read this and tell me what you think. i would love to keep writing you.

thanks again for another wonderful story

chell__stuchell__stuover 12 years ago
Please

add chapter two. My cunt is so wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue

I hope you continue to write more chapters in this story, you left it open for at least 1 more chapter, hopefully more.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hope for more

I really really hope you write more for this story. It is an awesome story.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Again

Once again another spectacular story!

bigragubigraguover 12 years ago

More please!!! Don't stop now.

72slik72slikover 12 years ago
more please

What a great story and start I hope. I want the two girls using that double end dildo. More please.

hotracer69hotracer69over 12 years ago
Part 2

You have left this wide open for another chapter in this story. Please don't let us wait too long for the next chapter. Keep up the good work you write very good storys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Miss or Ms?

Which is it?

kev_mo4989kev_mo4989almost 12 years ago
a very good story

you might want to edit it again though because she went from being Miss White to Ms Smith. other than that i think it was an awesome story and would love to see the sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
name

i'm confused was it miss white or miss smith because you switched at one point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just like Steffi, I want more!

Please consider continuing the story. Would love to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Wow.

This was so sexy. Please continue this story it is phenomenal. (; I had a fun time myself reading this.

mb0400smilesmb0400smilesover 11 years ago
MISS WHITE SURELY BECAME STEFFI'S AND JENNY'S FAVOURITE TEACHER

SILK STOCKINGS LOVER I LOVE YOUR STORIES

I AM NOW A LOVER OF SILK STOCKINGS LOVER. YES YOU. YOU ARE CLEARLY MY FAVORITE WRITTER.

IS THERE A PART TWO TO THIS STORY, IF SO WHAT IS IT CALLED? IF NOT WOULD YOU PLEASE WRITE ONE. AND THEN TELL ME ITS NAME.

CLEARLY STEFFI IS BI. BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF SHE BECAME A LESBIAN LEANING BISEXUAL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
part two

Can you do part two same teacher blackmailing jenny?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

this story begs for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

SSlover, I am a huge (and I don't just mean my cock) fan! I am a man and have enjoyed your stories more than I can say.

Thank You for lots of wonderful reads.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

I love this story. You are a special writer......and friend.

-- Love, Maddie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel or no sequel tis the question

You definitely left it wide open for a sequel or perhaps just to tease us (the readers and your fans) I think that's your thoughts coming to light.

MD

heavyg15heavyg15about 10 years ago
Must have more

Teacher ought to have a stavble of little slavegirls from school thru college and even adulthood MORE Please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
perfect

please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Mistress Please

You got me all hot and horny need more to finish me off!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
where is part 2

Where is part 2 cannot wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please Please Continue

Yet again you have written a brilliant story but please continue with it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Please!

Another chapter in this awesome story is definately needed!!!

I really hope you continue it!

gotranegotraneover 8 years ago
Bring On The Sequel!

Like everyone else,I can't wait to read Part 2, of, hopefully, "many to come in more ways than one"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

this is a good story, but I think blackmail should never be used to get sex at least not from students anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another great story

Can't wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

This story was written in 2011 and was excellent like the vast majority of your stories.

Although, this story really ended way too soon. Many more chapters could have been written regarding the sexual adventures of these three lovelies. You might like to re-visit the story and add to it. PLEASE!!! Love stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dumb ass

Animal farm is freshman year.

mistresstina1mistresstina1almost 7 years ago
student

oh how nice. Of course I would enjoy the teachers role.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SSL

Still writing some of the best stories on this site.Keep it up

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
Great

Great start to the story would love to read more.

petey377petey377over 5 years ago
will there be more

hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

more

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Awe! :(

What a teaser!! Sooo not fair, though I was warned it was a short, I didn't think that meant you'd stop before the big scene! LoL teaser! ;) Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story !!!

This story was great. No , it was amazing !!!

ff38dd( o )( o ) ….Kathy

rosspalrosspalover 4 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I sure hope part two is coming soon. I always enjoy your writing. Thanks for another hot one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Definitely need to write more chapters to this story

Nightime900Nightime900over 3 years ago

I like this story vert much even though it was much shorter than others. Hope there is a part two or three coming soon. Having Rebecca's illustrations would also a great addition

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Absolutely amazing! I hope there's a part 2 coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh please add a part 2! This was one of the better stories I read here in a long time :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a very juicy story about a lesbian threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG you have left us hanging, more please

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

Loved it! Two females, later three is so hot. I enjoyed the short story, but it would be more satisfying with some additional episodes. Oh, do I love girl on girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish it could have been longer, i enjoyed Animal Farm myself when at school.

kbone1kbone19 months ago

This is a good story! Is there a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story i loved it read it Can wait for the next part of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50611 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...