All Comments on 'The Next Step'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot...

Hot story. My cock was straining to straighten itself out while I was reading, but my chastity device is doing its job too well. I'm hoping for an orgasm in just a few days - after eight weeks of denial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
like it

I do like your stories. Looking forward to more of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MMMmmmm

Nirvana, I too have a cage but havent worn it for longer than 2 days, and my wife is not lioke this one!

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackalmost 9 years ago
If only

I could get my lovely wife to take control like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Have you ever actually seen a cock cage?

It's a toy. Even the metal ones. Anyone can remove them with a simple tool. Men can even ejaculate while wearing one. So the whole key thing is immaterial. Poorly thought out story.

1 star.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyabout 8 years agoAuthor
Yes I have seen a cock cage

I've worn one too, but I can't get on with them. But I know plenty of people who do.

fmp0927fmp0927over 7 years ago
Great story

But too short. I would love to read more about Matt's chastity experience.

bddonleopoldbddonleopoldabout 6 years ago
Loved your story

One of the things that I loved about this story is that the femdom here involves a dominant wife who enjoys the power she has over her husband and loves teasing him but she is also a genuinely loving, caring person toward him. I love the scene where he's handing the keys over to her and she's making sure that she truly has his consent. It nicely shows the level of trust between them. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
1207 Followers
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...