All Comments on 'The Tribe'

by pronsicle

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
R u?

R u an angry black man that still feels inferior in a world still ruled by the white man, or r u a self - loathing white man whose ancestors dicked over the black man? Myself, I am second generation Italian, so my people were poorer than the black man when we got here. Not any more though....and we don't have "white" sized dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great tale

Love fathers fucking their sons and this story is no exception!

pronsiclepronsiclealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Re: Ignorant Anonymous

To the idiot who posted about the 'black' thing... it's a FANTASY STORY. It has nothing to do with race. Obviously you have some inferiority issues or you wouldn't have said anything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
story

its just a story fuck heads lay off him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i can't say i fully believed the, but i still got off!And it went ALL over me. ;) :] :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
jus me

It wasn't that good to me. I enjoy a more realist story.

dinkybootsdinkybootsover 11 years ago

i like something with a twist.? thats cos i too am twisted l o l great read more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot!

the story was fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy Hell. That was fucking fantastic.

I'm sorry to say this out loud, but this story got me so hard it really hurt. I came twice in about ten minutes. That's a new record for me. Thanks for the fantastic story. Tribe rules. You know for some reason I really want that to happen to me. But we all know that will never happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gay international striper

Your story was so fucking hot!I cummed twice and my partner and I even had sex practices using chains and leashes pretending I was the slave and he was the master.Your story is an inspiration to us.Please make more stories very horny!

Gay_sex_onlyGay_sex_onlyalmost 9 years ago

I've read and re-read your story many times now and it never fails to get me off. I love this one! Always hot the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Omg this is such a great story

Alpha_IonakanaAlpha_Ionakanaalmost 8 years ago
Holy Shit!

I loved your story! This may be one of the best I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sore

OMG yah - one sore boi pussy ! so hot ! Loved it........so many young guys getting fucked !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Erotic

This was so erotic .. I cum twice reading it

A few years ago I was the 'plaything ' of 4 older men and was subjected to a lot of degrading ( but exciting ) sexual acts... I would be tied to a 'fucking frame ' for hours whilst they had their way ( never any violence - but I was caned and spanked )

One gentleman loved to piss in my mouth and I got to love it...another liked to take pics of me with cum on my face...I did a huge amount of cocksucking...one even liked to cum in my hair.

The spanking really turned me on and I discovered I would cum when caned without touching myself

Some days we would drive round with me naked in the back servicing 2 of them , then they would swap places

It only changed when one of the men foolishly left a pic of me sucking his cock where his wife could see it!! so he had to stop coming ( he was replaced soon after )

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sign me up to join this tribe!

I would love for my beefcake dad to force me to join a tribe like this. I would be his little slutty princess. I would wear girly clothes for him all the time and let him use me like the whore I am. If only he could get me pregnant...

HunggranddadHunggranddadover 6 years ago
Wish I'd Been The Son

I've been having pleasant fantasies about fucking my dad recently. With guys I'm normally a top but with my dad I'd love to become his bitch. What a great way to start off a relationship!

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

All the white boys sucking black cock, what’s not to like? This gives the lie to Western cultural superiority. This tribal culture is definitely superior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous