All Comments on 'Quickie'

by Bronco Billy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg

omg so hot love this story write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was a very good story. Got me hot and horny. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice writing

Even written by a male, a good story.

Something similar happened to me when I visited our daughter while my husband was away on business. I was able to stay on Jamie's dorm floor with a young woman, Nichole, whose roommate had gone home for the weekend. Nichole was beautiful, with a warm pink complexion. She told me she was having her period and had cramps. She said my daughter told her I rubbed her back and abdomen and that it helped. I said I'd do what I could if she was sure. She told me she thought I was as pretty as Jamie. That interested me, and I got it when she added that she knew my child and I were close but felt we couldn't allow ourselves to be physically intimate. Nichole asked if I'd had sex with women when I was in college. I told her I'd been doing it with girlfriends since middle school, but the opportunities were reduced since my marriage. We were looking deep into each other's eyes, and by the time I was rubbing her derriere and thighs I knew I wanted to kiss the small of her back as my thumbs slightly spread her cheeks. She smelled like she was flowing quite a bit -- I have a similar scent, too, every month. We were soon French kissing, our breasts together as we lay on our sides. She asked to go down on me and it was heaven, except we had to stay quiet so no one would hear us from the hallway. Nichole is coming to our house over spring break with Jamie. I wonder what will happen if my husband is away then? I cannot stop thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

the note from anonymous about being eaten by her daughter's girlfriend is as good as the main story. lesbian sex is fabulez!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2016 and WAITING FOR THIS MARRIED WOMAN'S FURTHER ADVENTURE

Any Chance you will step out again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous