All Comments on 'My First Time with Ted'

by alexcarr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
gentiles????

Uhhhh..."gentiles" are non-Jewish people. Since that doesn't make sence in the first paragraph of your story, I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and therefore mentally substitued the word "genitals" on your behalf. I read a couple more paragraphs and gave up based on your sentence structure and word usage.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

Nice short story that explores the emotions of being taken by a loving man. Bring back fond memories to me ;-)

Kitkat103Kitkat103almost 13 years ago
Great Story

I was really into it but "Gentiles" threw me off. Throughout the rest of the story I kept thinking about Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm. 4 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
First and not last.

Four of us had gone overnight fishing,2 tents,i was with Tom, my neighbour,we are both in our forties,i had known him and his wife for 4 years.We had swum to get washed,bar b cued some fish,then went to the tent.I got undressed,just shorts and was rubbing someoil on my thigh,Tom said problem,injured muscle at sport,Tom said turn around and i will rub it.He rubbed and his fingers brushed my balls as he pushed up,i thought by accident but when i didnt say anything,it happened almost every time.My cock was hardening,then he reached under and removed my shorts,oh my he said as my hard cock was exposed.He rolled me over,and started to stroke my cock with his oily hands,it felt good,then my balls and down to my hole,at first around it,then a finger gently probing it.He pushed a finger into me and stroking my cock, i shot cumm high into the air,he kept going,then as i was finishing he lifted my legs,i felt his cock against my relaxed hole and he eased forward.Sure it hurt as he eased in,i had not had a cock in me before but i was open and when he was in,he made little in and out movements,easing the hurt to feeling uncomfortable.Then he started longer fucking,my cock was hard and it wasnt long before he seemed to sell in me and my insides felt warm.He eased out and said wow,where did that come from.As neighbours,Tom fucks me regularly now,mostly in the shed at the back of the house.He is the only one,i still fuck my wife,but i like the feel of Tom deep in me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous