All Comments on 'Moonlight Mistress Ch. 01'

by sultrysiren4000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 13 years ago
I like this character

Sultry

I like the character and the way you do sex. Very erotic. I should read some more of your work. If this is a sample you must be very good.

Kevin

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
A hot opening chapter featuring a character with a hot wet opening.

A good choice of title to hook the reader. Very solid writing. Great internal monologue, the sex scene was very well written. Strong characterisation and a simple plot set-up makes this a fast paced story. One small error easily fixed; Impale. You don't impale something into something; 'and let him impale his cock into my mouth'

you impale on. It is the act of piercing one object on another. I suggest you replace 'impale' with 'thrust' or something else.

Look forward to chapter 2.

OzJohn_69OzJohn_69almost 13 years ago
Truly erotic

I have just read all of your works and was totally spellbound by all. As a woman you write with so much emotion and as a man I was so able to visualise all of it.

One of the best that I have found on here. One wonders where you get your inspiration from?

Please stay inspired and let us keep on visualising.

Thankyou

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous