All Comments on 'A Bi-Mans Foray In To Real Sex'

by CrimeDogMcGruff

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ajdehooghajdehooghalmost 13 years ago
Nice.

Good story...hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

my 1st time with a total gay man was great also.im bi but a total gay man will turn you inside out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
like my first time

Your story is very similar to my first time getting fucked. He was gay and was really nice to me. I had sucked cock before and I had always wanted to know what it was like to get fucked by a man. Just like in your story, he took it slow to let me get used to it but once he was inside me, I told him to fuck my brains out AND HE DID !!! Since that first time, we've been together quite a few times and I'm at the point right now that I feel I too am gay - instead of bi. I only want to be with men right now and I don't really have any more desires for women. My lover understands that I'm still not fully ready to "come out" to everyone and he's being really patient with me. For now, I'm really enjoying gay sex and I can't see myself "going back".

Thanks for the good story. Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just too real...

...it is almost just as it happened to me, except it was a meeting made via the internet. Awesome meating it was, too!

Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Reminds me of my first time

I had a gay man fuck me in the ass. To be honest I was too scared to enjoy it but he was very patient and understanding. In the end I did enjoy it but those first few minutes were tough...lol. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot story

Gosh, i'm just bicurious at the moment. That story was hot. Could easily image that something like that could happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sooo hot

This story is actually very close to my first time except I never really got to the point where it was stimulating. I remember laying back and just being comfortable enough to be able to savor the reality of finally being fucked. Still my hottest memory!!!

ElweedElweedover 11 years ago
I'm inspired.

Oh....you move me. I'd like to see m'own story up there someday. Gotta make it happen...someday. Did the first act years ago...ehh...didn't do much

one way or another. I loves m'some women, always...mmm and It's funny because in recent years, yeah I'll admit it! I've become guycurious...I got m'guy fantasies. And someday it'll be m'realities, maybe...someday.

I really like your story though. It's stirred up some fascinating feelings within.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

If my wife wasnt in the next room , I would have a vibrator in my ass and shoot cum all over,,,,,,,,,,so I could lick it all up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I remember very well the first time I was fucked. It was right after I had sucked my first cock. The feelings I had were confusing because I had never had any thoughts of gay sex before. But now, I knew I was going to continue having sex with men. As it turned out, I have not had sex with a woman since then nor do i want to. Im a cock sucking cum loving faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I remember my first time, a Japanese guy I had met at a conference asked where I was staying. Same hotel, he said don't eat the food there, I know a great place and it was too. We got on very well, he was 51, 5 years older than me. Both married, when we walked back to the hotel he asked why I was limping, back pain, it comes and goes. He said come back to my room if you want, I am practiced at massage. Ok. When I got there, he said hot shower first, ok, then when I got out he had a glass of saki, warm, drink, will help. I drank, my head spun a bit, lay down, I did on my towel. His hands went over my back, they felt good, he hit the painful area. Ok, I see, he stopped, I waited then I felt him climbing over me, sitting on me, moving his whole arms back and forward on my back. It hurt, then seemed to gradually go away, wow, that's good. He got off me, turn over, you sure, yes, my cock was semi erect. He looked at me,aagh, then straddled me, his back to me, rubbing his hands down the length of my legs. He had a smooth body and when he leaned forward I could see his hairless anus. He reached over and applied oil to his hands and my legs, then my balls and when I did not make a comment, to my cock which stood straight up. He turned around, leaning over my chest, massaging my arms, chest, he reached back, holding my cock, and rocking back put it at the entrance to his anus and sitting up , I felt my cock slide into his hole as he lowered himself onto it. He moved his smooth muscular body up and down, his hands on my chest, then moving back and forward. It was the first time I had my cock in a male ass and it felt pretty good. I went to grab his hips and push up, no, let me as he slowly rode my cock. then he stopped. He got of me, my cock stood straight up. Now, stand up, I did, how is your back, no pain, what back, good. He knelt on the bed, head down, his smooth anus shiny with lube, looking just like the many women I had fucked. I moved forward, he grabbed my cock and guided me into him, one long push, and I watched my cock slide in and out of his stretched hole. That did it, I grabbed his hips, just as I would a women and long fucked his ass , faster . I had an idea, I stopped, pulled back turn over, he did, I lifted his legs and I was in him again, he grabbed his short cock, stroking it until his cum flew high into the air, his anus clenching around me causing me to push deep and fill his ass with cum. It was a great fuck, which was followed in the morning by the best blow job I had ever had. Now at conferences I always score, male, female it doesn't matter.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 7 years ago

That's an awesome experience, Anonymous! Let your partner lower his hole onto your cock and feel your cock slide into his hole. That's a technique that I like very much. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Oh! This story is well written and very very hot. I did a lot of traveling when I was working but I was so busy I never had time for an epic sexcapade like this one. Wow! That would have been so much fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous