All Comments on 'Brown Eyes'

by LadyLydia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Very sexy

I think pregnant woman are incredibly sexy! This was a very hot, well written fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yum

please write more of these, i am so wet just from reading it - i need more!!!

BigBadWolfyBoy1013BigBadWolfyBoy1013over 12 years ago
MORE!

Amazing! I love pregnant women! I think they're so sexy.

Very well written and incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well done

the character's situation is slightly unlikely, but I like your slow, suggestive buildup and your descriptive manner regarding the body of the pregnant woman. I've written many, many stories about pregnancy and I've read my fair share too. I greatly enjoyed reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Masseuse vs. Masseur vs. Massage therapist

Apart from any other issues I have with this story, I just have to mention that the term masseuse is gendered, just like the term stewardess. The male equivalent is masseur. Also like the term stewardess, it is outdated and slightly misogynist. Any self-respecting professional would prefer the term massage therapist, just like those we used to refer to as stewardesses now prefer to be called flight attendants. And certainly no male flight attendant would ever refer to himself as a stewardess, so the misuse of the term masseuse here, in addition to being demeaning, is completely unrealistic and an impediment to the believability of the character.

And yes, I care about these details. Properly rendered language gets me hot. Otherwise I would just go watch porn, where there is little to no language and I don't have to worry about whether people are confusing prostrate with prostate or waste with waist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous