All Comments on 'Sometimes the Good Guy Wins Ch. 04'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...and still I need more!

Thank you as awlays for a great "family" story. My only regret is that I can't experience what you have...

C

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for the excellent continuation of this story I hope the next chapter doesn't take as long as this one but I can understand if it does I would rather wait for a great story than get something that was just thrown together and isn't that good.

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Excellent...

...as per usual !!

Keep on Trucking !

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
Great Story Line

Cant wait to see where the Family goes from here.

do they go back tu Wyoming and hire Grivers or do they stay on the Road.

and what about Dads Heart?

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
rewrite

do a rewrite on this series and make two out of it. rhe tag line talks about a magic family there was no mention of that in the first two chapters or the first part of the third. the first story was good and should have continued as is, the second was good but had no connection with the first and also should have been a seperate story. as a total it is not that good and would have been better seperated into two seperate stories one about a trucker and two girls and another about a trucker and hi sister and family just my opinion but an honest one unlike most of the kiss ass ones here.

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IT IS ILLEGAL TO DELETE ANY COMMENT ALL COMMENTS ARE PROTECTED BY INTERNET COPYRIGHT LAW AND DELETEING OR CHANGING THEM IS A FELONY AND CARRIES HEAVY FINES AND JAIL TIME.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aalmost 13 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

When you begin a comment with "do a rewrite..." It is a command. Just to let you know, I don't respond well to commands. It's probably why my military career looked the way it did. I will not do a rewrite of this story.

The tag line for this chapter did mention magic. The magic was in the first chapters, but not in the tag lines. I apologize. As the author I assert that the connection you say was missing was there and it is possible you missed it.

You may be right and if made into two stories you may have been happier with the results.

Calling the other comments "kiss ass" rather than honest certainly has you assuming you are able to read intention into the comments left by others, without knowing them. If you liked a story and you told the author you liked it, would that be a "kiss ass" comment?

You end you comment by YELLING that "it is illegal to delete any comment..."

Deleting a comment from an unnamed anonymous source could not be illegal... since it would be impossible to for an unnamed source to file a suit.

I did some research and did not find a single source that said that a comment posted by an unnamed source could not be deleted. Please, cite chapter and verse so I may learn from you.

There will be other chapters to this story. I recommend you don't read them.

erk0630erk0630almost 13 years ago
Fun Read

I'm new to the site, and I've been enjoying the story. As someone with over 30 years in the industry, I have to say that the way to make money in trucking is to sell things to truckers. Ask Levi Strauss, he learned the same thing about miners in the 1800's. Iowa 80 does the same thing today. It seems that the family already has two more likely members in Donna and Linda, as well as an understanding of that end of the industry in them. (plus I like them, and think it would be really unfair to them to not be included). As in any industry, diversity within can work. I love what you're doing with the story, keep it up!

SRDMD69SRDMD69almost 13 years ago
IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TOO SAY...

"IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY...SAY NOTHING AT ALL."

"YOU CAN PLEASE SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME...AND SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME...BUT YOU CAN'T PLEASE ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME."

I MAY ONLY LOVE MOST OF YOUR STORIES ALL OF THE TIME; BUT EVEN IF DON'T LIKE ONE, ON OCCASSION...I RESPECT AND ADMIRE YOUR TALENT ENOUGH TO JUST SAY THANK YOU...

ONWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THANK YOU

SRDMD69

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Thank you so much Scorp

You may have noted my desire for these chapters after I finished chapter 3 and I appreciate you writing them.

You clearly are covering the lost women /smirk - as for a anon comment that starts with a demand - screw 'em. Let him do a story the way he sees it best. As for deleting comments whatever - most any board reserves the right to remove. edit, lock any thread or comment for any reason it declares appropriate and we agree they can by accepting the terms of use - so again to Anon - fuck 'em.

The magic shows very early - it is clear throughout the series and only increases and becomes more obvious.

The poly theme is taken to a remarkable extreme this time around and yet there is nothing so far that is outside the realm of the possible about the connections just highly unlikely LOL.

Thanks as always.

Anon1952Anon1952almost 13 years ago
To "rewrite" Anonymous

I think that people who critique others should do so from a place of expertise. Those who expect perfection should portray perfection in their own compositions.The lack of proper spelling, punctuation, capitalization and other common writing courtesies demonstrates your deficiency in many skill areas. Furthermore, the fact that you hide behind "Anonymous" infers you lack the conviction in your beliefs/thoughts to show ownership; in other words you are a coward as are most bullies and abusers.

A simple user ID would be sufficient to add credibility to your statement. I'm sure readers and authors would like to know you care enough about your comment to use a pseudonym or alias to establish identity and ownership. Personally, I discard such anonymous drivel as useless.

Please remember, those who submit their stories do so voluntarily with no monetary compensation. Perhaps your expectations of perfection would be appropriate if you paid to read their stories.

To the author: I enjoy reading your stories, especially the Heinleinesque adventures. Please continue to share your thoughts, visions and fantasies! Thank you.

Anon1952

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
annie?

i thought his wifes name was cathy

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

UMMMM...that tasted sooooo gooooood!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Small Geography Fix

I know this is way past the original posting but I only recently read this. I enjoyed it very much. If you ever publish this elsewhere I would recommend dropping the last 's' in Salina...Salinas is in California. I confuse them enough as it is.

Thank you for your efforts.

Pete

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
NEVER COUNT THOSE CHICKENS IN THE EGGS

put them in a brooder hutch and see what happens. TK U MLJ LV NV

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
I've been liking this story

It was a little out of left-field when the "magic" appeared in the story but going with it is fine with me. It's a strategic solution to the harem issue and it spreads the love around while bringing the reader into the inner circle of communication and trust. I like your writing style and pattern, the pace is sometimes a little too even but it helps that all your main characters are "in tune" with each other and adds to the effect.

I've noticed you've gotten a little mixed up with specifics a few times though and it does break the immersion a little, maybe because I'm a little anal but it's more marked here getting the dead wife's name wrong. Her name was "Bonnie" in the previous chapter but "Annie" in this and although an easy mistake to make, it's a little jarring. I would suggest to make notes on all your characters and events as you go so you can use it as a cheat sheet, just in case you get confused between stories.

But in all, I'm really liking the stories and I hope Donna and Linda get pulled into the tribe eventually.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477salmost 5 years ago
Another one

Jesus I swear you keep adding women to the family and I just gave up and stopped caring about the story and the characters. You had a good story going but you just keep fucking it up. You have talent but you just keep writing yourself out of a good story. Wish I could finish it but it's too much. Maybe I will try your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Polyamory works? Holy Moroni...

It kinda seems like an idealistic Mormon trope.

Well fantasy does contribute to eroticism, eh?

What I've noticed is that generally women would rather die or kill when feeling possessive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous