All Comments on 'Be a Sexy Sucker!'

by SteelAndSilk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty Much Great Advice

Women read this several times. There will be some variations with each man but the basics are all here. Foe example I like my balls squeezed other men don't it's up to you to find out what you lover enjoys. I will tell you the sexiest thing a woam has ever done with me was drop to her knees and look up at me as she opened my pants and with true desire in an almost begging breathless tone just said one word .....PLEASE. GOD she was GREAT at making me feel like all she wanted to do... check that ... desperatly needed to do... was suck my cock. Let me also add that she did deep throat and she not only swallowed but she sucked me dry milking out the last drop of cum andthen she thanked me for it. She was an amazing lover.

Orion2012Orion2012almost 13 years ago
Ditto! Great advice

The attitude is much more important than technique. I've enjoyed many poorly administered BJ's because the lady sucking my cock was enthusiastic. Even the worst of BJ givers got her pussy licked until she had to push me away if she was aggressive in her desire to please me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This sucks.

If this piece is serious, it sucks.

If it's satirical, it still sucks.

'just make sure you remember that smile. It lets him know you're happy with him and his offering to you.'

sigh.

SteelAndSilkSteelAndSilkalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Ah, the high road...

I love that you have the guts to leave anonymous negative comments. It pretty much negates whatever is said. Regardless, enough people have commented on enjoying it. Honestly, I don't give a damn if you like it or not, just come up with something better than "this sucks, durrr..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
attitude

I second all the other comments. Attitude is absolutely everything. If you aren't going to have a good attitude about it, don't even bother is what I say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GAY!!!

Any act done to a

Mans Ass is gay!!!

SteelAndSilkSteelAndSilkover 12 years agoAuthor
Oh, my poor friend...

I feel so bad for you! You are missing a whole world of pleasure because you're so homophobic you won't let a woman give you enjoyment! Friend, regardless of what you think, homosexual, as pointed out earlier, is two people of the same gender having sex. A woman touching a man's ass is not gay, it truly is not. I'm not saying you have to experience homosexuality, but if you would open your mind just a bit, you would feel sensations you never have.

catimanncatimannabout 9 years ago
Learning is always possible

I know a person who snorted when she laughed uncontrollably. This became a serious embarrassment to the point where she didn't laugh at all. At 22 she said she met an older person who said she could change her laugh and train herself to do it her way even when she got out of control. She tried and it took time but she succeeded and today 25 years later her laugh is her laugh, period.

The same can be done with things you may now not like, perhaps the taste of sperm.

I never liked olives but now eat them because I took little bits at a time with other stuff and now I can eat them easily. Just because you dislike something does not mean you can't learn to like swallowing, for example.

PixwithwordsPixwithwordsabout 2 years ago

I have recently discovered that I love a finger im my ass when getting head. Also you didn't mention eye contact. Look into my eyes as your mouth worships my cock and balls and your finger dances on my prostrate. BTW. Great touch, if not swallowing spill the love juice from your mouth for us to play in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous