All Comments on 'Coming Home: Davis Brothers Ch. 05'

by robcub32

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago

Lonnie and Benji are just like 2 of the cutest characters in existence! And Ben and Brandon are mega hilarious! I'm so glad that you continued with this story. Mega Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

As always... And I love that you are continuing this story with both couples. Keep going - can't wait for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Man I love you're stories so much. I really love Lonnie and I hope we see more of them soon. :D

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
Cute...

definitely cute! LOL. I love Benji and Lonnie's characters....soooo adorable those two! Ben and Brandon...ahh...whatever...let them be manly or whatever! ROTFL. :)

Cute work! Cheers! (:

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Excellent

Congrat's on doing something I don't think you've ever done before... having your characters switch up. LOL, even if you *never* write another scene like that again, you've experimented with it. That's the sign for a gifted writer... the ability to try new things, learn new styles, and grow. :)

Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I know that there are still a couple more chapters to go but I already know that I will be re-reading this story over and over again!! these guys are great - thank you for continuing their story.

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
wonderful!

Thank you. Its getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No!

Congratulations on RUINING the story! It's sad cause you were like the ONLY good author that did switch position till now! And this is the same thing you did that ruined the last chapter of "Tim and Hank". Now your just like the other horrible and unoriginal authors.

lovehurtslexilovehurtslexialmost 13 years ago
Waste of time

I waited all that time just for chapter 5 to be a very big disappointment. Now I don't even want to re read your old GOOD non waste of tine stories anymore because of this terrible chapter just ruined it all!

countrygirl117countrygirl117almost 13 years ago

Ignore lovehurtslexi and the anonymous comment right below it. i think it was cool you swithced Benji and Ben. I always wondered if things like that happened glad you did it makes me wonder if you plan on Lonnie and Brandon doing it to? Great job and since its a fav of mine cant wait to reread all of it at one time. Looking forward to rest story.

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
If only

If there was a something higher than 5 I'd vote it. As always great chapter. As always I will be on the lookout for your next chapter.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
YAY!

I'm so excited to read the rest of this story!

And as always, I'm in love with the characters

you've created. I adore Lonnie and Benji and their

big bears. Thanks for giving Ben a weakness and

allowing Benji to take care of him for once.

Post more soon!

PepperPacePepperPacealmost 13 years ago
The best!

You definitely get 5 stars for this chapter! You always send me spiraling through a vast number of emotions when I'm reading your stories. I happen to love these characters and look forward to seeing what else you have in store for them...yet I can't see how you can possibly top this chapter! A HUGE fan of all of your stories!

sexibottomboy27sexibottomboy27almost 13 years ago
Ok

The chapter was ok it would be great like the others but the switch took a lot away from the story and is something not to do in future stories and chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sexy Daddies!

I'm a long time fan of your stories and Ben is my favorite "hero/stud" of yours, but Brandon is now a close second! I can't wait to see what you do with Ben once he is out of his casts....look out Benji! I hope the similarity in looks between Brandon and Lonnie's father doesn't diminish the "Daddy" aspect of their relationship....it adds a sexy edge!

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 13 years ago
Ignore the Idiots - Awesome Chapter!

Really? One switch scene between two men who are, for all intents and purposes, married *ruined* the story for somebody? Wow... how sad for them! It *made* the story for me! You've turned these characters into REAL men, living REAL lives, and I hate to break it to all the idiots out there, but after you've shared a bed with somebody for a year or so and the honeymoon is over... yeah, you switch it up, regardless of what position you prefer. That's just reality. I thought the way you handled the scene was absolutely perfect, and heartbreakingly honest. I'm far more interested in exactly how things are going to play out with Lonnie and Brandon, because as good as things are, something still seems off there. I'm eagerly awaiting your next chapter of this, and truly am enjoying the depth you've managed to achieve with both character and plot. Congrats to you, Rob - fabulous chapter!!

ahoct117ahoct117almost 13 years ago
Seriously? Overreaction Much!

I can't believe people are being so critical of switching positions! I mean honestly I wasn't really into it either but I just SKIPPED THAT PART! It's not a big deal! You don't like it? Scroll through it! I mean in the end Ben said he wasn't really into it and Benji said he loves bottoming. They'll probably never switch again! Seriously guys, I can't believe people are freaking out! Don't listen to these people, I think you are a great writer and one incidence of flipping is not going to make me stop reading this story. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for a new chapter!

LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
I enjoyed this chapter

And I enjoyed Tim and Hank, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

I completely agree with WickedWendyDru!! On ALL counts. Cannot wait for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I loved it even the Switch :)

honestly, I was hoping it would happen! So goodie! I think it added a new dynamic to the story and really showed that Ben was willing to do something for Benji... Anyhow can't wait till the next chapter!

Nice job! Am addicted to this story!

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
oh my!

I cant believe someone would criticize so harshly something some one wrote with their feelings and mind, and for all to enjoy. If you dint like they that they switched roles thats fine. But to negate the whole chapter or worse Rob's entire work because your tastes are not the same is beyond childish, its cruel. Maybe you should look into yourself before you comment like that. It makes you seem spiteful and unbalanced. Especially when its coming at you free.

Rob, keep it up.... Seems it brings out peoples emotions..good or bad.and for the record, mostly good if not excellent!.. at least it brings them out. Good chapter and excellent reading.

p.s cant wait for the rest! 6 & 7 should be an eye opener! rubbing my hands in anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

This story was wonderful, and I agree with WickedWendyDru....this brought the characters more to reality. I sincerely hope the previous hateful comments don't affect you or your stories. You are truly talented, and I adore how you've taken the story. Although I'm secretly thrilled that Ben didn't like bottoming for Benji, at least that's an idea the readers can put to rest. Fabulous story, and I anxiously await the next addition! =]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Top much???

Love the story, this chapter was fabulous. The fact that Ben was willing to bottom for Benji shows how much he cares. Most couples do have a preference but changing it up sometimes makes it better..... I alway get so excited when I see your name come up because I know it will be an interesting story with incredible characters. Please keep it up, can't wait for the next chapter.

avidreader_01avidreader_01almost 13 years ago
uh-oh,

I sense trouble brewing in paradise... Lonnie's insecurity over Brandon's feelings and his father's surprising resemblence to Brandon, not to mention his seeming hatred toward Lonnie. It'll be interesting to watch the twists & turns unfold in the coming chapters.

I personally liked the switch scene, it showed just how much Ben loves Benji & the awkardness of Benji's first time topping. It was full of emotion and you captured it perfectly. Its always great when an author tries new things and expands beyond their comfort zone. Anyway, excellent chapter & keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another fabulous installment!!

I'm with pretty much everyone else, I loved this chapter!

I also thought the switch scene was great in this story and in "Tim and Hank." I think it's sweet for the person who regularly tops to offer themselves that way, it's a big thing, and for Ben to allow Benji to top him was very sweet.

I love Lonnie and Brandon! They're an adorable couple. And of course I love Benji and Ben. They're all such a perfect family.

Loved this and I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hurray!

I feel like smacking one or two of the commenters with Ben's cast right now! You may not agree with the parts of the story and constructive criticism is fine but there's no need to be rude and callous. Rob's putting his talent out there and you all should thank him for doing it for FREE!!

MY 2cents worth? I think it's more or less settled that most of us like Benji as a bottom!! I do agree with the others that it was an interesting aspect of their relationship to explore. It was endearing the way you did that, Benji being so nervous and unsure (sweet) and Ben being so STOIC! LOL It just brought a deeper intimacy to them as couple, that they'd do anything to make the other happy. I adored that.

I really really like Lonnie, with all his feistiness and insecurities. I love how forthright he is. What an excellent match for Brandon. You read my mind with the Brandon look-alike thing with Lonnies Dad. I'd wondered about that before this chapter and it's interesting that you brought it up here. I can't wait for the next chapter!

MWAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Surprises!

Wow, some interesting turns in this story huh? And lots of responses LOL. It's great to have unexpected things, that get such strong reactions in readers, happen in a story. I think that's the mark of a great writer. Writing isn't always about what the readers want, otherwise why don't we just go off and write our own effing stories then? I loved chapter 5 Rob and don't feel bad over some melodramatic commenters. The greater majority of us love and appreciate your work.

I actually feel envious of those who are going to find and read the Davis Brothers as complete finished series one day. Waiting a couple of days for a new chapter feels like weeks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just love the way you write

there is not one story of yours that I don't like. I am looking forward to the rest of this story and any other one that you might write. Thank you

Doriann847Doriann847almost 13 years ago
amazing!

i love all your stories and cant wait for more! I have read them all so many times and agree with the comment that i will be envious of the readers that one day get to read it for the first time start to finish! This one isn't even finished and i am already wondering what your next story will be about!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome...

....as usual!

i check nearly every day to see if youve added new chps - very happy with this one.

Keep em coming!

cmyoungcmyoungalmost 13 years ago
Live and let Live

...Next thing we know someone will start to complain about the colour of Lonnie's hair. Get over it!

Personally I am enjoying the change in your writing; you are trying something new and adding a different spice. I was surprised about the many points of view from the characters; I think it just adds another depth to your already fantastic style. And to be honest, I was always fascinated to know what the *Bears* thought or whatever.

If you love someone with utter adoration, you will do just about ANYTHING to put a smile on their face or smooth away their insecurities and fears, no matter if the outcome is not your norm.

Looking forward to many more great reads...

chavelaprincesschavelaprincessalmost 13 years ago

OMG. Another amazing addition! I swear... just... brilliant.

I am blown away every single time I read another verse. All of it, the passion and just... damn... I'm speechless.

HuskerboyHuskerboyalmost 13 years ago

Wow! This series is incredibly hot and well written. I am enjoying both story lines and cannot wait for more! I think that Ben and Benji flipping only confirmed that Benji truly prefers being topped by his man. Ben's willingness to go outside of his sexual comfort zone for Benji only proved how much he truly loves him. I can't wait for Ben to get out of his casts and show his boy who is the boss in bed again. Maybe he will take on a "Daddy" role once he is fully recovered....I think Benji would enjoy a dominant daddy too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

When when when is the next chapter?

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

More chapters!!!! Please! This story is Really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This story is soo great! I think I've read it like 5 times already...

Please post more chapters!! :D

SthnGentMasterSthnGentMasteralmost 13 years ago
Well...

Well Rob, you've done it again. Great story. I'm always glad when I see a new posting. This is one of your better works. Keep up the good work!

WittePietWittePietalmost 13 years ago

I think that Lonnie is by far the most interesting submissive character that you have created, because he is not really submissive. He knows his own mind and feelings, which is more than Brandon does. In this story all your characters are more deeply developed than in most of your earlier works, and it's clear that you are yourself developing as a writer, even if your dominant men are all big, hairy tattooed smokers, slightly less physically fit than they should be! But like all your admirers, I find your stories absolutely riveting. I never give them less than five stars.

QhuayLoveQhuayLovealmost 13 years ago

I have to say that you're really surprising me with all the character developments in this chapter. Benji's taking the initiative with Ben , Benji is topping Ben and Brandon being the one to initiate deep conversation with Lonnie. I also really enjoyed that Lonnie isn't like any bottom you've shared with us. He's not willing to take crap from anyone and makes his opinions known. And the fight between Walker and Brandon? That is one mystery about men that I will never comprehend.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter Rob!

shhh_mellowshhh_mellowabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

Please keep the stories coming. :D

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsalmost 12 years ago
damn!

I love that Ben "gave it up" to Benji! Super hot and very sweet! :) love them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wearing me out!

My fingers are getting all tired clicking on the 5-Star rating thingee. If there were a six, seven, or eight, I'd be using it. Great stuff, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Davis brothers and Lovers

This story is so great I am reading it for the third time. Great job. Hope there is more.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Awkward

You know when you are watching a movie or even in real life and you see someone that's just horribly awkward and it just makes you cringe? This chapter made me feel like that. I couldn't stop laughing or feeling the awkwardness these people went through.

Enjoyed the story btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Daddy Complexes are Complex

Obviously Lonnie loves Brandon for more than his looks or lack there of, but the initial attraction was probably sparked by Brandon's resemblance to Lonnie's dad.

Subconscious though it may have been. No one can deny though that their love is true. We should all be so lucky as to have our complexes lead down such a path.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Family Resemblance

Things seem to be going very well for Ben and Benji, and Ben actually gave up his virgin ass to his younger love, although he thought of himself as exclusively a "top".

Lonnie's near confrontation with his Irish father almost spoiled their lunch date. How anyone could feel such hate towards their son, I cannot comprehend. Should any of my sons declare they were gay, I would not love them any the less, but would try to show them that I loved and supported them.

How good that Lonnie fitted in so well with the office work. It must have been very pleasing for Brandon, and even Walker, who had cheated on Brandon with his ex-wife.

Fortunately they were able to put that behind them after a very physical confrontation.

Life is never very straightforward but, hopefully, things will work out.

It is great that Benji and Lonnie seem to have established a connection, and this should make for a good family future for the two brothers and their partners.

Much love and Blessings to you, robcub32, from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Family.

Of course, robcub32, just like all your stories, I had to come back again to re-read this wonderful story of love between two very masculine men and their younger partners.

How Ben must have hated to be temporarily disabled, and how wonderful that Benji wanted to take care of Ben whilst he was temporarily disabled - even his sexual needs.

Their love for each other was reflected in that between Brandon and Lonnie.

The filial affection between the two Davis Brothers is certainly reflected in the friendship between their young partners.

Thank you for Love portrayed, robcub32. The future looks bright all round.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Confrontation

Of course, robcub32, just as with all your stories, I had to come back to re-read Ch. 5.

The gay sex is a little beyond my comprehension, but the love between the various participants is certainly understandable. And that is what keeps me coming back. Love is what makes the world go round and, despite all the hiccups, that is what binds the partners together.

Thank you again.

Love and blessings from Patrick X

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Father Figure

Whilst one might be able to understand Lonnie's Dad's reaction, I cannot comprehend how anyone could have such a reaction to one's own son. If one of my sons was gay and had a relationship with another man, I would not love him any the less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous