All Comments on 'Camping Trip'

by daddyslittlebitch

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sandsbartelsandsbartelalmost 13 years ago
More

Let us hear about them spending a whole weekend at the gay campsite....love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

This atrocity was horribly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LOVED IT!!

I'm a straight girl and I love hawt guy on guy action!!! Don't listen to the cowardly Anon below, you're story was fabulously written!! Keep writing more!! I hope he finds true love after he's had his fair share of cocks. lol.

Amina the Muslim girl.

JD2100JD2100almost 13 years ago
more please

I hope that you explore a crossdressing angle like you did in Birthday Treats. Maybe a one piece with frills around the waist. Maybe parade him around the campsite to get fucked even more.

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyalmost 13 years ago
That is about as hot as it gets.

I just love a story about a femboy being used by a bunch of men.

I had to be careful when I got to the part about him referring to himself as the biggest cock lover while he bucked back onto his dad's cock. I nearly came right then and there.

Excellent work.

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyalmost 13 years ago
and...

I also second JD2100's comment. I would love to see a sequel where he gets dressed up in some lingerie and passed around the camp in one massive gangbang.

YwashereYwashereover 12 years ago
Yummy!

This is, without a doubt, my favorite theme - and I agree, it's told really well! I don't see what that first anon was talking about!

I personally don't think it needs any crossdressing to add spice, but that's just because that sort of think isn't my scene.

My request to the author - BE TRUE TO YOUR STORY, AND F*CK WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD THINKS SHOULD HAPPEN!

Oh, and more, more, MORE!!! This site needs more well-written male incest stories!

Y

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very good. Fuck that guy. Write more.

Anastasia the Russian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

fucking hott please give me more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So HOTTT

came bucketssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Daddyslittlebitch indeed ;-D

So fucking nasty. Loved every word. Would love to see some DP action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

WOW that is a fucking Hot story!!!

thanks dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm glad...

That I'm not the only one who love this story. I'm s a bi girl and this stuff gets me so hot. Seriously please continue!!!!

Emily ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Omg

I cummed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love it

I fingerd my asshole so hard to this. I wish I could all those cocks up ass. I fined myself so hard I came every where. Keep up the go work, this made so horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This was fucking epic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I wonder if the son would ever reveal that he was hoping to get a BJ from his female cousin, Tara

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Best story i ever read. Hands down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HOT AF!!! BARELY touched myself and a waterfall of hot c*m spilled out of my tip, over my fingers (which, I slowly licked & sucked clean, mmmm) & onto the chair, floor and my wife's panties, bunched down around the ankles of my spread legs (I was wearing them in hopes of sneaking out to the ABS & getting my mouth on some guy's delicious c@ck (& DEFINATELY his b@lls... I LOVE licking & sucking fun-filled b@lls) & HOPING to get my 1st mouthful of another man's hot sp3rm...but I wear the panties in hopes another guy sees them poking out of my waistband and knows what I REALLY WANT, JUST AS MUCH....for him to pull them hard, forcing the thing tightly up my crack, making me breathless, then moaning, begging him to roll them down my hips and make me writhe and squirm for it....beg him to be the 1st man to press his hot, hard, bare cock against me, between my soft, trembling ass-cheeks, slide it up & down, his throbbing shaft putting pressure on my tight, virgin asshole.... making it HUNGRY, making it WET & WANTING, then tease me with the soft tip, before pressing his full weight against my str8, married ass, and YES... his full length deep down inside me, where no man has had his D!CK before, stretching my tight hole till he bottoms out, DEEP INSIDE ME...BALLS DEEP, 'cause I WANT to feel his balls pressing against mineso I can reach underneath my leaking cock and take both of our sweet sacs into my hand and gently squeeze our hot, swollen, cummm-filled balls together, feeling his heat, his cock twitch inside me, then I begin to roll my hips and I back my HUNGRY mouth off the cock in front of me, just long enough to look over my shoulder and tell him I LOVE his cock inside me, I NEEDED to feel his - a real man's hot, hard, horny cock slide into until buried inside me, and that he needn't worry.... because his is the 1st.... I'm str8-living.... I'm married to a sweet, shy, faithful woman....and I, myself have been faithful, as well...for over 20 yrs.....my wife's pussy is the only pussy I'm interested in, (& even tho another story, another time, I'd LOVE to have her take other cocks....but, she's too reserved, just not interested), and while I want no other pussy, no other women....that I've become mesmerized by cocks....by other MEN'S cocks....their balls...and, oh how I WANT to feel and taste a man's hot, creamy seed explode out of the tip of his gorgeous cock, ....I wanna suck all of the steamy, sticky sperm out of the delicious cock in front of me,....but I also NEED to feel you behind me...you with your beautiful balls pressed against mine, while your gorgeous, hard cock is bottomed out inside my tight, virgin hole....I WANT YOU....NO, I NEED YOU to FUCK ME! PUMP THAT BIG DICK IN & OUT OF ME....POUND THIS ASS, BABY! FUCK ME, DADDY like you're FUCKING the hottest pussy you've ever buried that magnificent cock of yours in....I WANT IT, I WANT IT HARD, DEEP, FAST, SMACK MY ASS....POUND MY STR8, MARRIED HOLE AND MAKE IT YOURS, BABY! FUCK MY ASS & MAKE IT YOURS....TURN MY ASS INTO A PUSSY, BABY.....YOUR PUSSY, DADDY.....and, YES.....I WANT YOU TO CUMMMMM DEEEEP INSIDE ME.....I DON'T CARE......NO CONDOM, BABY....LEAVE IT BARE AND BREED ME....BREED ME LIKE THE SUBMISSIVE COCK-HUNGRY, BALL-DRAINIG, CUM-STARVED, BOTTOM BITCH I TRULY AM.....I WANT TO FEEL YOUR HOT SP3RM POURING DEEP INSIDE MY VIRGIN HOLE, LEAKING OUT & DOWN MY LEGS so I can wipe it with my hands and suck it off my fingers like I do with my own hot load....with my beta-bitch cum......I want to feel a real man's cum pumping into my hole....then when you're spent, and your balls are completely drained, empty....pull that softening cock out of my well-fucked, str8 married ass turned gay, bottom-pussy, and let me lick, suck, slurp it...your...your sweet, man-meat....your alpha-cock, let me worship it some more and clean our cum off of you, Daddy....your sweet, delicious sperm and my the juice from what was my wife's husband's ass, but is now your pussy (& whomever you want to share it with....whore me out to... because I already LOVED dick (just a brief, few minutes of tasting a man's cock and a WHOLE OTHER side of me came rushing to the surface....a side I'd never known even existed, but IMMEDIATELY KNEW it was ME....felt NATURAL....felt RIGHT..... TURNED ME ON MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.....AN ALMOST FEMININE, COMPLETELY INSATIABLE, SUBMISSIVE, BOTTOM BITCH IN HEAT....AN UNDENIABLE COCK-CRAVING-BALL-SUCKING-RAVENOUS, CUM-HUNGRY-WORSHIPPING-SLUT FOR MEN to USE, FUCK, BREED, AND DOMINATE! COMPLETELY CHANGED ME, that short, sweet suckling of a real man's cock.....).....so...yeah.... THAT'S WHY I wear the wife's black, lacey thing.....any takers in SoCal???

NJCkLver56NJCkLver56almost 2 years ago

Great fucking story! Rock hard reading it.

bimwiguy1963bimwiguy196311 months ago

I so wanted to be my dad's cocksucker when I was growing up. So when I read a story about a father/son , I think what if I would have made a move on dad when he walked around the house naked. God I'm so hard . If anyone has the same fantasy, or has something they would like to share feel free to message me. bob716567@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous