All Comments on 'Schoolgirl Destroyed'

by BrandSpankingNewGuy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not bad

need more discriptive detail and it would be better i give ya 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brutal and most demeaning.... GREAT!! LOL

Excellent effort...

Perhaps next time, and I sure HOPE there will be a next time, Miss Price can be stripped and well-fondled, perhaps be made beg for vaginal penetration, and most humiliatingly, forced to orgasm.... all sandwiched in between and goaded on by His relentless cane??

Keep up the fine writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sick

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sick!!! - You're kidding aren't you?

I loved it. It's just what the little tramp deserved.

BrandSpankingNewGuyBrandSpankingNewGuyalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback guys, more to cum (ha ha) from me soon, maybe including Amy Price, maybe not. Might do that whole thing with the humiliation and the forced stripping... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely story

very exciting. Hope there are more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done.

The little slut deserved everything she got. Girls like that think they can get away with anything. I think she should be stripped naked, whipped and gang-banged by all the teachers in front of the whole school. It's the only way she'll learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You are a truly sick bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ooo, Spank me like that

SERIOUSLY turned on; love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stories like this never make sense to me

The guy is aroused by the girl's makeup, it pleases him she has on make up (else he wouldn't get a hard on) yet she gets punished and demeaned because she aroused him : it was her "naughtiness" that got his cock hard. But she's punished anyway.

So much of male sexuality in these stories is about shame, it's so predictable .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

loved the way he threatened to make her take it in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good quick stroke story. Came hard.

Would like if the assfuck lasted longer with more description about her tight ring opening for the thick shaft to go through, the head sinking deeper in her rectum, the fat shaft filling her up, the excruciating pain, the hard pounding, the sadistic headmaster's grunts of pleasure. More pain, more pleasure for his cock. And he should have exploded in her tight ass filling her up to the brim with his cum. But that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nice hope next time he fill her with baby juice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
He should have shot his load deep up her asshole...

He should have shot his load deep up her asshole, then made her do atm...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

would have been nice if he had come in her pussy would be nice to think he would have been the father of her baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Too violent. Needs more subtle sex to take advantage of her ignorance. Obviously the rule breaking was minor and the headmaster just used the occasion to satisfy himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous