All Comments on 'Inner Black Swan'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I haven't seen Black Swan the movie (yet) However i hope to eventually.

However despite not having seen the movie i am glad to say that i didn't have to see the movie to enjoy this story.

It was very cleverly planned out and written.

I also like the idea of Natalie Portman being submissive.

I don't know how many stories there are out there of Natalie Portman being a lesbian submissive however this is the first one i have read and regardless of weather there are lots or not i would definatly like to see more.

Maybe somewhere down the line you could do a series of stories in which Mila does what she said she was going to do and write about how her friends used Natalie?

Anyway great story definatly 5 stars worthy.

KMB2476KMB2476almost 13 years ago

It goes without saying, but you are a god of lesbian porn. Another amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

made

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I prefer my stories

a bit more subtle, Ms. Portman could have put up a little more resistance before turning into a submissive lesbian slut, but that is a matter of taste; I thought the author put together a good story. The flow is good, the description of the sex compelling, and the writing clear. I look forward to the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2015 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES