All Comments on 'The Text Message'

by lizkeigh

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 13 years ago
Need Finishing

Pretty sure way to ruin your relationship no matter what she does, but it needs finishing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

ohhh i have to know how this ends....

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Mature?

You definitely got this story in the wrong category...

When will he realize he is better off without this common slut? He needs to find himself the most immature woman he can find. One who will match his maturity level.

fregenfregenalmost 13 years ago
It was okay...he was cute

Anyone else would have been a pervert. <P>

This relationship just cratered. Too bad. But really Lauren's only answer should have been: "What happened before you was before you. Period."<P>

He should not have asked. She should not have told him.<P>

Still you do want to know what happens next. What if she DOESN'T go upstairs? Then he really really blew it.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good stuff I really enjoyed it

I am a fan of your work and the women you create. Good job,

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
So real!

The dialogue was so real, so powerful that it gave me a knot in my gut just reading it. I think most guys sometimes wonder about the sexual history of their wives or girlfriends. However, most have the good judgment or will power to resist raising questions they couldn't stand hearing the answers to.

This teriffic story shows how quickly things can go wrong when that line is crossed. Frankly, I don't think another chapter is needed. I loved the "O'Henry" style ending. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done

Well done, Part II please

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
Great dialog

Every man has had a similar dialog...at least in his head. We can't help wondering, comparing. I think we even like the torture it produces. A great read whether you continue it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The boyfriend needs to know one way or the other if he sees her going upstairs then he has his answer, the result? end of partnership and move on to another more worthy woman. If he doesn't see her go upstairs then he tries to apologise, fails and end of partnership. No happy ending here for anyone.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Nice job

Our protagonist seems bent on torturing himself and now the author is torturing those readers who need everything in black and white.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Slut!

He already knows she's a class A slut with no conscience. Why torture himself? What else is there to know? I'd bet she's up to give the boob watcher a quickie at her first opportunity. Her character has already been established. Forget her or accept her for the slut she is. She won't change! What you see is what you get. At least now, he suffers from no illusions. A ring on her finger would make no difference.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
What a loser

She is going to be well off with someone else. Any man who goes out with women in this day and age has to expect they probably have had sex in prior relationships. If he wants a virgin, he should be looking for women from out in the bible belt, who live twenty miles from town and their Father sits on the front porch with a shotgun at hand. The last line said it all, "immature" and very, very stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want to live near Sidney!

Where blowing the office pervert at work numerous times a day while dating potential boyfriends is normal behavior. Unfortunately, in that world only virgins and total sluts exist: no well adjusted women who've had meaningful monogamous relationships.

On second thought, I'll stay here in the real world where a preponderance of women occupy the middle ground somewhere between obscene lascivious behavior and a living in a convent.

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago
Chapter 2!!!

OK you wrote the guy as an imature jerk-but you left all of us hanging!

Do not be a tease Chapter 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Chapter 2 please!

Didn't think I'd get off to that like I did but that's a fucking brilliant story, now just to carry it on! xxx

jackoffinjilljackoffinjillalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant story

I REALLY liked your story. I thought you captured the absolute parnoia of that kinda relationship perfectly. Mark wanted all the detail he could get even though it was eating him up to hear it. It was also an incredible turn on hearing her describe the relationship with Steve. I DEFINITELY want to know how this ends! Immediate 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

sometimes there is the need to walk away, and he should have done that ! The damage is complete and that will simply make it total and irrevesible. At least a clean break - somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... one more paragraph and you'ld have have five. The ending is simple either he steps into a room across the hall leaving the door cracked open, a minute later she shows up looks around and texts back "where are you ?" or doesn't show up and just texts back "fuck you !". Not a hard write. The hard part was the realistic dialog at the begining. Great job of breathing life into the charactors through there words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Blow up your fucking computer

And then get the fuck off the site the most outrageously stupid monologue I've had the misfortune to have read and then to have no end asinine n

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please write a sequel!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Nice build up....

No conclusion. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No ending

Poor story fuck you for not finishing

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Frustrating story.

The ending. There is none.

But if there was, it wouldn't end happily ever after. She has clearly expressed her true feelings. She enjoys the other guy much more.

What did she like about dating the poor sucker? He was funnier. That's all that she said. Pretty devastating truth to hear, but at least she was honest. There is no more story.

If there were a chapter 2, the boyfriend should be man enough to just walk. She's just not into him the way he is into her. Life sucks sometimes and this poor fellow needs to man up and move on.

Like the story. Wish there was more.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Bad story with a build up showing that she's kind of a shit person who apparently didn't really have any real feelings for Mark, and no ending.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Are we ever getting a follow up on this story? The waiting is real on something that could have ended so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous