All Comments on 'Bound and Pegged'

by VeloFelo

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Really nice, i'd like to live this !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tasty . . .

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Haw baad

this story is really disgusting and against human nature. It's so so bad and the writer needs to see a doctor or a brain surgeon as this is terrible and shows how low someone can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thought of the day

I liked it, the exchange of power, the submission, it was a little rough on him -- but some like it rough. *giggle* Yeah, this was pretty good. Keep going, and ignore the nay-sayers, they're too up-tight to enjoy, or allow others to enjoy life. Sorry for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Treat people like an animal

and when he gets loose you just might reap the whirlwind. Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good

Could be a bit longer and more humilating. Don't listen to people who thinks this is gross I got fucked by my wife while she made me suck a bunch of guys off that she is friends with and I loved it. Be safe have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic

Just like this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And when he got loose? Unless of course she kills him

He is going to beat her to a bloody pulp. Maybe she makes it to the hospital. More likely she goes to the morgue. Just a god awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My kinda Woman

Oh Yea ! I'm Next !

slaveboy6slaveboy6over 8 years ago
Excellent!

i wish i was in his place,,,,,This is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

I would someday like to have this kind of relationship. The descriptions of sight, sound and feel all made it seem really vivid and real. Almost as if you've had experienced with this kind of thing ;)

Overall, this is an excellent piece of storywriting-don't let anyone else tell you different.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 5 years ago
I kinda want that

Would love that without the bondage

If you could help me have that happen, best contact is dm on twitter (phoenixninja23) or snapchat (phoenix23ninja)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No care, no love, no safe word, no agreement just a sadistic woman inflicting pain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous