All Comments on 'Cuckold Heaven Ch. 02'

by CallMePeePee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I call you poopoo

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Keep Going!

What many do not understand, is that for men like Paul and most of us cuckolds, it is all about the submission. Always thought I was a stud till I saw a real man take my wife giving her as many orgasms in 3 hours as I had in 3 years. After that, my submission and femming was easy work for my wife and her lover. 15 years as a sissy husband and loving it.

So bashers, you lead your perv lives and let us lead ours.

Keep up the good work PeePee!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not so good

The problem I have with this story and many of the cuckold stories is that they go from woe to go. She turns from a W that apparently loves her husband to a woman that clearly just tolerates him and only if he subjects himself to her and her lovers cruelity.

It seems odd to me the cruelity is a requirement for this type of story. It seems odd to me that the wife no longer has any concern about how he will feel or that he might eventually tire of being used but given little.

There never seems to be a quid pro quo in these stories and even less respect. Just a desparate response, that tolerates anything. Certainly, not loving wives most likely just a fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To clearlakequeen

Who is the peverted one here,you are. You glorify the pain and humiliation of a sissy man then who the perv here. I would like to ram a 2X2 into your ass but i wouldn't cos you're the animal not me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOw soon....

LOve the story!! When's the next chaoter cuming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very horny story - loved it

To the guys who always complain about these cuck stories "The only reason you protest so much is because deep down you so badly want a cock in your ass and mouth that reading about it freaks you out. But guess what? No one else here gives a fuck about you and your whiny little hang ups. Just jack off and enjoy. It aint so bad."

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogalmost 13 years ago
eh

Again, the relationship dynamics in this story are very unrealistic. I know it's just fantasy, but you can't expect to hold anyone's interest past the smut without something believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

I have a tiny cock and I would love for my wife to do this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great start

When do we get ch 3, this was a great start and I eagerly await the next story

1jbm1jbmover 10 years ago
Hot story

Hot, and I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank You, Thank You

Thank you PeePee for this story describing the first part of the slippery slope. And thank you Clearlakequeen for your letter describing the rest. It's true that not all happy marriages look like something from 1960's tv. My wife's a cute 283 pound African American beauty who saw something in me - white, 3 inches shorter, more than a hundred pounds lighter - when we were in law school and asked me out on a date. Along with our interest in the law our common experience was being teased - her for her size and dark color, me for bad skin and a small cock. But our dating got more and more serious and the first time we had sex, or tried to, I erupted while tonguing her tits. We waited and I came again trying to penetrate past her huge thighs and into her fat pussy lips. She was patient, pushed my head down and kept my face locked on her cunt and clit until she came. That was where it started and it's been thus ever since.

We've been married a little less than 20 years - very successful careers, no children, huge donors to undergraduate and other pre-law programs. My wife's still heavy, but dresses magnificently and has really taken care of her looks and how she uses makeup. Over the years I've crossdressed, competed in wrestling matches to see who would win my wife for the night (young men have truly kicked my ass), fluffed men before they fuck her and cleaned them off after, and generally been the lesbian-like sissy sidekick she never had growing up. And I love it.

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
I'm a duck in mind

Would love to be a duck and serve and clean up after she has enjoyed a large cock,

Part 3 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Submissive Husband

I would love for my wife to cuckold me like in the above story. I also wish she knew I was writing this post about my feelings and submitting it for post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Well-Written Story

Found it very stimulating, and like some others, very much look forward to part 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous