All Comments on 'Zoe's Medication'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Bad News

Please Flag 'em

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
wow

glad i can still control my need for black cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
JPB is off his meds

JPB has lost his mind.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Ha ha... what was that all about?

This must be one of Bob's stories that is written just to piss people off.

deadonedeadonealmost 13 years ago

What marriage? He needs to dump her before she gets him killed!

But yes JPB is off HIS meds again.

And yes, he is just trying to piss people off!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 12 years ago
I had to read this story!

I had to read this story, just so I can say this to JPB. NOT ALL BLACK MEN ARE RAPIST! AND NOT ALL BLACK OR ASIAN OR LATINO MEN HAVE TO HAVE A WHITE WOMAN! JPB you are one sick S.O.B. and you should be flagged as a racist and not allowed to post your stories. Your story deserves -10 STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't believe this limpy dick pervert is still writing tales.

u know if u put a stent in it u might not need rape drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He told her to help herself.

Then he got his gun and set about showing some assholes how a white man takes care of business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm with the previous anon

Tell her to help herself. Then get a copy of the tape and start beating the crap out of all the men that are involved. Make sure their wives and girlfriends get a copy. Then divorce the stupid bitch and move on.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

I dont or want to know. TK U MLJ LV NV

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 7 years ago
Sick Piece of Sh!t

I generally enjoy your work but I Think you are either off your medication or you mixed them

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 7 years ago
what kind of crap is this

worst story I've ever read here

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Definitely one of Bob's worst...

Sick, stupid, racist, depraved...

Fuck, I sorta get not calling the cop (NOT REALLY, but let's go with it...), but not even trying to get justice after what happened to his wife?

Reminder to Bob and every LW writers out there: per capital, America has more guns out there than pretty much every single country on Earth. I don't understand how ANY man could listen to what happen to his woman, believe her, and NOT DO ANYTHING about it. Another reminder: black men don't need to rape any chick to get white pussy. To think that any office worker would be this desperate to fuck a white woman... as if they didn't even think for a second what would happen if the woman in question ended up dying - they didn't know what was happening to her, so why would they take the chance at fucking her when she could end up as a corpse?

Worst then all, the reaction of her husband was what the word 'pathetic' was invented for... 'Going to work? Fuck that - take a week off and start hunting down your wife's rapists! I mean, shit, you think the cops, ANY COPS, would take your word for it and set up a sting to get all of the motherfuckers that sexually assaulted Zoe? You think a jury would actually sent him to prison after hearing his story and the blackmail he was set up into?

Naw, don't think too much about how this story turned out - its overall stupidity would melt your brain. One god awful story that fully deserved less than the 1* I had to gave it, since I couldn't go any lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not no but Hell no

Once they let go of him he should have turned around and walked out. When they told him to eat her or another group would be there should have td them that she was theirs now and do what you please with her . Walk away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
get out

I agree no man would do that, fuck her off.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 3 years ago

Gotta say, often times, the racism aspect of your stories is just unnecessessarily stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get the point of "the risk of F a corpse" But the other bad comment I don't get it ? It is in "Interracial" section ! And it speak of medication : What were you expecting ???

And the gun comment :o)) ! There is a difference between defending oneself and murdering people...

I red the title, the pitch, the section and wasn't disappointed ! 5*

And I'm not much into IR because it is often racist, this one wasn't that much ! The wife discovered she liked GB and a lot of fucking ! And a lot of oral attention by her loved husband ^^

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexover 1 year ago

This is one of the biggest bunch of bull shit, that I've ever read. I've come to the conclusion that JPB is a cuck wimp and all he writes about is his fantasies. Do us all a favor and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was the last story for me, I’ve now read all of Bob’s stories some were okay, some were good, some were bad, and a few were really bad. I know you write for yourself Bob, although I didn’t enjoy every story, I did enjoy the experience over all. Thanks for your time and effort throughout the years, keep on writing. KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Undorító és egyáltalán nem életszerű ,förtelmes írás...! Ha lehetne,mínusz 5 csillag...!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8982 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...