All Comments on 'That's What Friends Are For Ch. 02'

by Badwolf123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
An Intriguing Problem Handled Very Nicely!

The conflict, the emotions, and the interactions by all participants has been presented and treated to this point extremely well. However, when these two return home to their own spouses many unanswered questions will remain and there will be consequences to face because each of their lives has been changed. It will be interesting to see how you present these new problems and the outcomes of the choices that have been made. As the saying goes, "Sometimes what you wish for, is not what you get!"

I've really enjoyed this story and look forward to the next several sequences that could surely come from this piece that you have written and handled brilliantly thus far. Hopefully the next few chapters will be posted shortly.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Good

Good installment, looks like trouble is brewing though, I see love replacing the sex for the new couple. O know he had a brief affair but I'll have to reread the passage where the two lovers discuss it, did she have a fling before this spouse approved sex liason ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This has solved nothing, there are more questions than there are answers. I can only see this ending badly for everyone. I guess they could just swap partners permanantly that would solve one problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I like how you have brought this along. They are having fun, but they know that the cost to their spouses is and will be high. They fear it will be high for them as well. Yet...

You have done an excellent job of building the tension in this story. I look forward to part 3.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
I think

the tensions will ease when they can do it in each other's presence....oh and the girls get together...and dare i ask...the boys?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Swapping one dilemma for another

If they keep having unprotected sex, they're likely to have an entirely new problem.

ohioohioalmost 13 years ago
I think it's very good.

Interesting situation, the feelings all around are pretty believable, and it's well-written. A lot of different endings seem possible to me, and I'll look forward to the one you write.

Thanks, ohio

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Bad wolf, worse writer. Just two low life cheaters who deserve destruction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous