All Comments on 'Jaime-Lynne's Anal Reaming'

by Abeja

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Looking forward to hearing about Friday and the special treat that awaits.

SejanusSejanusalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story, but...

For a POV story which is not normally my favorite, I particularly enjoyed this one. One suggestion to improve it that I might make is edit it for grammar and punctuation. That proved a bit distracting and diminished the overall impact but it should be an easy fix. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More More More More

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah, she'll be wearing a shit bag strapped to her leg before she hits fifty or adult diapers because she can't close her ass, like lots of other idiots out there that constantly shove oversized things up their ass, lol.

...and as for her first time? First, pussy juice isn't anywhere near good enough for anal lube, you need real lube and lots of it, the kind that doesn't dry up and you wind up with a torn or ripped ass from dragging skin. ...and this guy just shoving that huge thing in? No way! He didn't even stretch it open a finger at a time or size it up with small plugs, he would have ripped the fuck out of her and she would have been in the hospital getting sewen up, and would never take anything up there again because she'd be prone to tearing!

As for that caning shit? Fuck that! If some nun fabricated shit just to cane me on principal I'd beat the fuck out of her with it, then shove it up her ass and break it off! Not that I'd ever let them touch me to begin with! They'd be having a lot of funerals from 'accidents'. Oops, nun Bitch tripped and fell on the water fountain, crushing her windpipe and suffocated to death, so tragic! Oops, nun Asswipe fell down the stairs and broke her neck, so tragic! Lol.

...oh, and squeezing your as shut isn't going to keep a dick out, its just going to fucking hurt ten times worse while its being pushed in! Lesson learned, never let anyone tie you up unless it's your idea, you've known them forever and you have a trusted third party handy supervising to make sure things go like you planned! Heh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous