All Comments on 'Nobody Knew'

by britasveritas1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfect

Great story, everyone always writes about the CD who ends up as you say at the end of your story. It was wonderful to see a story about a CD who has a fantastic night out with no disaster! I have had a million nights like Stacy - the parts where it just isn't right. Only been out twice in 30 years. Unfortunately my wife is not as understanding as yours, so much more difficult to play.

Again - lovely story - write more about Stacy - PLEASE!

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Realistic.

It seems that everyone thinks that a CD wants to be found out, but my guess is that it is more like Stacy. It probably felt good to be in what the character feels is his real personna, and to be accepted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a treat worth reading

this was a very simply and truthful story and it showed how proud u are as a person to be who u are without added smut or "lies " like most stories to boost the story .

well done and i hope to read many more from you on your further adventures

BronwenWelshBronwenWelshalmost 13 years ago
Most enjoyable

Thank you for relating your experience of going out as Stacy. It was really nice to read how your evening out went well with no dramas, just a very enjoyable time for you. As you say, most true stories of going out would be like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wWell done realistic and sincere

Excellent job relating a real story. Keep writing of real life as Stacy it is interesting

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 12 years ago
Great Story!

I love this story of real life. As you said, it was a true story of enjoying a real night out. no sex, violence or humiliation. I hope that you will continue to post stories like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Your story described more accurately my feelings about going out dressed than I ever could. I know the feeling of relief on getting home having made the excursion without the world collapsing.

Kirsty

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My turn now dear

I finally plan to GO OUT this NYE here in SAN FRANCISCO , I CAN NOT WAIT till VICKI is out walking around SF . Now I don't know if I will be noticed or not . I DON'T CARE ! VICKI WILL HAVE 3 days and nights to be a real person NOT JUST A IDEA OR FANTASY IN MY MIND .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
True to life

Your storie appealed to me because i could relate to it. Most stories are of a sexual nature and fantasy,I hope you have written some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish I was that bold to go out dressed and be a lady all evening, the thought just drives me wild, I must do it, I have found walking with a butt plug in my pussy helps me walk like a woman, must go out soon, soooooooooo horny after reading the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous