All Comments on 'Daughter-in-Law'

by lbpm51

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needs a good edit

Too many misspellings and poor grammar and punctuation. Makes the reading difficult rather than pleasurable.

Cutie18Cutie18almost 13 years ago
Agree with Other

Great story...

wmaster99wmaster99almost 13 years ago

You should continue this further

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I thought it was a good story. Very erotic

PornguinPornguinalmost 13 years ago
Quotations are your friend.

Quotations are your friend. Learn to be their friend as well.

snathsnathover 9 years ago
nice story

Liked it, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mother in law sex

Many years ago my wife and I had just got home from her mothers when i thought about a show I wanted to watch that we could could not get. My mother in law could however. My wife said she was tired but I should go. Ack and watch it with her mother. I am sure she would not mind. So away I went.

Upon arriving I told her why I came back ( she was divorced and lived alone) and she was happy to help even though it was late.

I turned on the TV and we were both on the couch. She then went into her bedroom and came out wearing a black lace teddy and a black silk robe (untied) and heels. She said nothing but sat back down. I could see her nipples were hard and she had put on perfume. My cock grew quickly. She laid back and acted like she was tired, but when she did her robe opened completely and her legs came open as well. So here is my sexy mother in law on the couch wearing a black lace teddy, heels, a black silk robe that was open and laid back with her legs open and very hard nipples.

Her daughter had basically sent me back alone with her and my cock was throbbing. I slowing reached and touched her leg. She did not move. I ran my hand slowly up her thigh and she moaned a little. Then I reached inside her thigh and she moaned again but her eyes were still closed. I slowly touched her teddy covered pussy and found she had soaked the teddy with her juice. Slipped a finger beside the teddy and she was so wet I instantly went inside her with my finger. She moaned loud this time. I leaned over to kiss her neck and the perfume only intensified the moment.

Now, I slid down pulled the soaked teddy aside and started licking her soaked pussy. She started Cumming hard! Not sure how many orgasms she had but lots. She just did not stop. My hardness was wet with pre-cum and I wanted her bad now. I pulled down my pants and shoved my hard cock in my now dripping pussy of my mother in law bareback and came! Boy did I come!

When it was all over I kisssd her and went home. When I got home my wife was wearing a black lace teddy in bed. When I got into bed I noticed the bed was wet by her. I reached for her pussy and found she was drenched. I started fingering her and she said " so did you finger my mother, eat my mother or fuck my mother or all the above? She wanted you and I wanted you to please her and it turned me on.i have been fingering myself since you left. Next time maybe we will all be together so I can see you please my mother. But now fuck my pussy like you fuck hers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous