All Comments on 'Ode To Tribbing'

by linda1234

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All I can say is wow.

I've always wanted to try tribbing. It looks like so much fun and just amazing. I'm not a lesbian, but I love reading stories about tribbing and watching porn with just girls tribbing all night long. It makes me so horny and wet ;) I turn 19 in July and I go off to college in August, and I hope I get the chance to experiment with another girl! I've always wanted to just to see what it's like.

Anyways, great story! And do more stories on tribbing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

good descriptions but way too many references to guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG

I love reading this story. Tribbing sounds like something I love to try for my first time. I'm geetting hot just thinking about clit to clit action. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Want it so badly

ohh I want to trib. It looks so good. Just churning and rubbing moist warm pussies together.. I'm not a lesbian but I would do this. The liquidy noises pussies make during it makes me so horny.Mmmmmmm. I want to lay on my back and be tribbed. Or have us both do it. Ohhhhhhh I want this! I masturbate to it all the time. I want someone to make me moan and make my pussy come with pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I am obsessed with tribbing and my deepest, hottest, wettest fantasies are about grinding pussies. The greatest part was letting go of the "I'm not a lesbian" thing and just allowing myself to be a total human being. What the hell does the title matter? Really? In the long run - enjoy life; it's really short. So - I am married and my husband is hot as HELL and I have a girlfriend who is hot as HELL and I get to eat and play with her and get my husband's passion and cock too. LIVE - we don't have much time! And feeling wet pussy against your own is insanely delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

delicious...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just HOT

I have read so many and watched many tribbing porn and I swear I cannot get enough of it. I find it absolutely hot. I get horny just seeing two women tribbing with each other and moaning out in pleasure and lust. I'm a straight girlbut this is one of my major fantasies. I swear, tribbing would be my ultimate goal (one-night-stand sorta gig). Just being able to cum and hear the girl moan turns me on. I want to be dominated all the time, non-stop. The pleasure will kill me from the insife out. I just want a woman to pleasure this straight girl for awhile. Show me what it's like. I'm in my teens and I just wanna know how it feels to have a pussy on mine. Juices flowing and lust cascading us would be fantastic....God, I know i'm going to masthrbate to this story tkmorrow morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

I feel the exact same way as you. I am only in my teens also and would love to just be fucked by a girl. Her pussy mashing against mine... making me cum over and over. Omg its one of my biggest fantisies

VMKaneVMKaneabout 11 years ago
Infectiously ecstatic

Simply one of the best invocations of pure sexual bliss I have ever read. Sweeps you up and pulls you along with the thrill of feeling and writing. Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Had to Share

At www.xvideos.com search "tribalism", only result is 40 minute video. Amazing performances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tribbing fantasy

I am a teen and it is one of my biggest fantasies to feel a clit rubbing against my own.

Make me feel good. i masturbate to tribbing videos and stories all the time, it turns me on big time. can't wait to try it with girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tribbing is my greatest fantasy

I absolutely loved what you wrote until it was full paragraphs comparing men and penis to tribbing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Linda!!!!

Literally we have SO much in common. I swear everything you just said the birthday, college, especially tribbing.. I would like to chat with you more

Darla7000Darla7000about 10 years ago
SOOO RIGHT !!!

I don't want to look at others comments first because I just want to say how right you are. Tribbing is the ultimate, ultimate in love-making, woman, or man. It takes a little patience and a little practice but once you get it there is simply nothing to compare to the intimacy, the extraordinary mutual pleasure and the ability to have repeated, and prolonged orgasms.

You've told it all incredibly well and I only wish there was some way to spread this message to every woman. It's truly a shame that so many will never have this experience. Thank you for telling it like it is, and can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm not a lesbian but want to try tribbing so bad!

I'm not a lesbian but want to try tribbing so bad! I don't know any lesbians I don't know how to satisfy my curiosity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Yeah I want a shot aswell

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick

I tried it and then realised how dirty I was beginning, there isn't anything more unnatural than two woman doing that. I just wanted her to get off of me, I think a lot of women get off on it more because it's two women and deep down they know it's just wrong, it was the most shameful thing I have ever done. And I was sick afterwards at the thought of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Finally something I can relate to

My best friend who was staying over at my house and I decided to try to tribe. At first it was awkward and we both had difficulty getting our clits to find one another's sweet spot. Once we did it was incredible as we held on to each other's hands and we were grinding our pussies together. It didn't take long and we were both ready to cum together. When I felt her wetness spilling out of her pussy it put me over the edge and I returned the favor by bathing her pussy with my pussy juices. The sound of our pussies together was so exciting but the smell of pussy was prevalent and intoxicating for the whole night.

It is one of my favorite things to do and I have done it occasionally since. But the first time that I tried it with my friend is still the most memorable time.

Thanks for reminding me. Lol Betsy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yes yes yes

I love anything to do with tribbing! Only way i can masturbate is by watching trib porn. I suggested this to my close friend and thinking of trying this. Cant wait but dont want to push her. We have tried dry humping each others thighs. I loved it.

luvandluckluvandluckalmost 9 years ago
The best way of making love

You are absolutely right about tribbing being the best way of making love and I luv how you give the perspective of being on top or bottom. Me, I prefer the top! I wish I had a girlfriend to trib with. And to the person who said it was sick u obviously weren't doing it right cause if u were you wouldnt have wanted her off of you and if u did its so you could change positions. Your prob a guy and jealous of how great lesbian sex is, especially tribbing. Male or female you dont know how to please a woman. You should read more of these great stories and get some tips. Great story wish I could give it a higher rating then 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The only porn I can watch when I masturbate is tribb porn,,I've never been with a women but just the thought is a major turn on...

FarfromthetreeFarfromthetreeover 7 years ago
Wow

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Trib

I WANNA TRIB SO BAD IN TRINI MY CLIT IS JUMPING

ilovetomasturbatesilovetomasturbatesover 7 years ago
i am curious

i am curious about tribbing.I want to try it so bad.I want to rub my pussy against another woman's pussy too.I love pussy and i want to lick and trib a pussy badly.Oh my pussy is wet just thinking about eating and rubbing pussy.

Clr79Clr79over 7 years ago
im so wet

I came so hard any woman in perth message me I want to feel wet pussy on mine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Omgg

Watched tribbing porn today my pussy is jumping wet ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Where can I find the best wet tribbing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The sweet aroma of her pussy

I think that the best thing about tribbing is as your both rubbing your pussies together you can smell the musky sweet aroma of both of your cunts

As far as I'm concerned there's nothing that can compare to the aroma of pussy when it's being stimulated by another pussy

It's heaven on earth for me when I am spilling my nectar all over my girlfriends pussy and she's bathing me with hers

The aroma and the sounds of two girls tribbing excite me so much that I can't control myself and I have multiple orgasms until I'm exhausted

I'm still waiting to find a girl who has a long clitoris and would be able to penetrate me with it and fuck me until I cum

It would be the ultimate way to show how much that I love her by surrending my pussy to her and letting her fuck me.

colu1colu1about 1 year ago

Sweet and to the point... points.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerr6 months ago

Wow! You described that So well.

Very erotic and even enlightening. Makes me almost regret having a dick. (Which is pretty hard right now btw) ;->

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fuck, only reading this makes my clit throb. To experience the horniness of another woman directly on your pulsing clit, the wet, juicy noises of pussies bumping together. And what is the sexiest thing of all, seeing big juicy titties dangling over your face while getting the life fucked out of you. God, my pussy is almost exploding, time to rub my fat clit together with my friend and get the orgasm of a lifetime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous