All Comments on 'Why Black Women Need White Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
NJW7NJW7almost 13 years ago
Same old, same old...

More cookie-cutter crap from the worst writer on this site. Once you're read one, you've read them all.

GuyJDGuyJDalmost 13 years ago
Crappier than usual crap

Your story telling needs work. This is an erotic story site, not someplace to post prejudice insights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I worry that you have issues that will.cause you to hurt someone. your thoughts on black white relations are angry not erotic; you seem to need a therapist.

see above

kissherlips2kissherlips2almost 13 years ago
Comic Relief...

This was so bad it made me laugh...but honestly, this was/is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lol

You sound like one of those black hypocritical dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
stop being so racest

stop being so racest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sick

When you read the hate laced, evil words that this "person" submits to this site, it becomes painfully clear that child abuse prevention advocates really are necessary and important to the whole of humanity. If you don't protect the children, far too many of them will grow up to become monsters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
asshole

wtf? you're an asshole for writing that! if u hate black women so much why did u cheat on your white gf for one?! obviously you must like us if u seek us out for sex, you must think we do something better than your gf! SMH racist mofo! im so glad all white men arent like you! your story is just sad and sick! get help!

PrettyGPrettyGalmost 13 years ago
Well....

I don't know why i even bother reading any of your stories. I guess I just figured that you were a novice to writing and that you were a work in progress, like me.

Buuuut, then I realized that your writing is just plain bad. It was unimaginative, no flow to speak of, and a complete waste of my time to read. The character was a complete dick! Yet if the sex in the story was actually descriptive and the characters or the situation more developed, it could have been a good story.

Then again how could I expect that this story would actually be worth reading? It's written by you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sam, Sam, Sam

Sometimes I have to wonder why you write this hateful stuff. I have to admit, it is kind of interesting, in a perverse sort of way.

I wonder how much of what you write reflects your true thoughts about white people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Black women love stiff hard white cock

yes black women love and desire white men and huge white cock.

Women are tired of thugs and gang bangers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucked in the head

U are truly fucked in the head...the dumb bitch that screwed will burn in hell along with you...is it hot enough for you? If I ever met you, the pain I would inflict on you...have a nice day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why the name calling

first of all why do you keep calling her a black whore all the time and insulting her when you yourself claim to be a Calgary man and yet cheat on your soon to be engaged wife minutes before she comes home. Now what does that make you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IGNORANT

how ignorant are you. First off, trying to talk and sound black, which you are not and having the nerve to complain about black men taking black women, whatever. People choose who they want. If their were even more black men in the world, you wouldnt have anything but your hand to use at night. the black women would have their black men and all the white women would have their black men. Sorry (but really not) to tell you this, but black people are better than white men at everything anyway. White men, only have what they have, from killing, rapping, stealing and enslaving black people. ideas, etc. stolen from Intelligent, Black people. we are better in everything we do. Dont be jealous. people choose who they want. P.S-stop TRYING TO TALK AND ACT BLACK, YOUR NOT, YOUR WHITE, REMEMBER THAT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sad story of hatred

I am not easily offended by porn fiction, but this story made me ashamed of being a white man. I read it through expecting some sort of ironic twist in the end but no, it was the same one-note hate speech from start to finish. Leave black women to writers who can appreciate them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Last anon

Your comment gave me a good laugh. You're a case. Ashamed of being a white man. I'm still laughing. I'm sure Sam is also laughing at you. Can't blame him if he is. Some white people are really funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm a black women and I love to fuck white guys..it turns me on just to see a white cock..but I will never date marry a white guy..just fuck one..that's it..so I wouldnt mind u treating me like a black slut for a night..fuckin every hole on my body..how u feel about black women I feel the same way about white guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love black women

I had a black woman it was awesome now am onto black women am In indianapolis in by speedway and am looking for a good black woman if u r here in indiana text me two six four nine zero one two

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow...

So here's what I don't understand; why is this titled, Why black women need white men?" This story doesn't have anything to do with that. This story should have been titled, "That one night I fucked a black chick." Now even though this story is the most ignorant piece of writing I've ever read, it still made me laugh. I don't know if it was the way it was written or the fact that the main character was so blunt about being a super racist redneck but still slept with a black woman. Listen I hope this isn't based off real events, because if homegirl hasn't gotten her revenge yet, she is definitely is working on it. I sure would be...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Guys this is not a white man who wrote this, this is a butt hurt black man who hate seeing black women with another race. Look at his bio pic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yawn!

This story sucked on every level

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIAR....

You are a liar we know it and you for sure, wishing you had what you said liar liar liar...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Satire

Are none of you familiar with the concept?

I profess I'm ignorant about Calgary, but I'm thinking the author has encountered lots of these racist prick guys in Calgary and is writing a story from the POV of one of these guys. Just taking a stab at these Calgarites...er, Calgarians... whatever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is actually written by a black guy...why he hates Black women so much probably has more to do with his own inferiority complex and self hatred. You need to square with that some day, Samuelx from fetlife.....*I see you*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Same Old Same Old

YOU Are Absolutely Right. I read a maybe 2 @ MOST & NEVER again. They ALL Are bland. AND seemingly every body hates THIS trash , IF NOT 'him' as an individual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Black woman need white men ?

Let me tell you the truth , white men need black woman because they are addicted to black pussy and many white men are black pussy slaves and im one of them , ones a white man go black he never go back . I love to eat black pussy till it cum in my mouth and then make love to that sweet pussy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Vile!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2131 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...