All Comments on 'You Want Oral? Here's How'

by BBWmomma

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
juicylucy2juicylucy2almost 13 years ago
TRUE!!

Please take these words you've read and learn from them!!! THIS IS WHAT WOMEN WANT!!!!!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Liked it but as to what women want....

...much like any other sex (the one's here on earth, anyway)-there are many ways to "skin the cat" as it were. I've found in a lifetime of preferring oral sex to the harder work of "doing push-ups" that there is a basic dichotomy between women who prefer lots of gentle clit licking and those who like me to just fucking mow hard on them.(And then there are those who like it all)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
none of this advice will work

if your woman is deliberately withholding sex in order to blackmail you into doing something she wants. you can be damn good at eating pussy, but if she won't let you, it really doesn't matter, now does it?

what's funny is, they also get mad if you give up and get your rocks off somewhere else, like you're only choices are supposed to be either surrender your free will or suffer indefinitely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really Good Advice

The G-Spot "massage" is gold and made every woman I gave it to cum hard, loudly and proudly. Most men donĀ“t know where that place is, much less what to do with it. My masseuse showed me how!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still waiting

I have been giving my wife oral toe curling orgasms for years and she still refuses to do me. I can barely get her to even put her tongue on my cock. Any suggestions? I am almost at the point of looking elsewhere for a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I want this done to me so bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous