All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 20'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 225 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

well done :D

wedge413wedge413almost 13 years ago
awesome

awesome story, cant wait for your next story.....i guess i will go to a clinic to get over my withdrawal symptoms until then

bossladybossladyalmost 13 years ago
HUGE Sigh... Smiles and Tears

This has been some journey my friend. I have enjoyed it every step of the way. What a wonderful story teller you are. I can't wait for Lilly's story!

Enjoy the down time. Come back to us soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your Very Best

This was your best story and best chapter. I have enjoyed watching you grow and blossom with each story and chapter. I look forward to the next story in the world of Annie & Caleb.

BGeorgeBGeorgealmost 13 years ago
Fitting end!

I think this was your best series yet, certainly the most emotional!!

Thank you for sharing your gift with us. Take whatever time you need, and we will be here to share in your next adventure :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

More Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

you should have given an epilogue for gard and Rayne as well...

donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
the best of the best

This has to be the finest story you have ever written we all already knew you were the best now you have raised it to a whole new level for story telling. I am so sad to see this story end but i have loved each and every chapter it has been such a pleasure to read thank you so very much looking forward to future post

LillithArchivistLillithArchivistalmost 13 years ago
Omygosh!!!

Okay, I'll admit it, I got emotional in the end, okay? Great way to end the series, Jaz. You really are a great writer. I can't wait to see what you have for us JazFans in the future. ;-)

Xoxo-LilyA

nonnienonniealmost 13 years ago

Yep that did it ya made me cry over here! That was great and then you finished it off by having them have a baby and Freya being the great stong momma I knew she would be :) I have loved following the story of all these characters and I will be looking forward to whatever you have up next for us to read and who will be the lucky peoples lives we will get to read and have a emotional rollercoaster with. That was awsome as always and there are plenty of smut fairies for future reference xxxoo

silverstouchsilverstouchalmost 13 years ago

That was just a beautiful ending. I look forward to there being a next instalment of this wonderfully involving story. Please do keep writing.

NightimevisionsNightimevisionsalmost 13 years ago
Don't know how you do it

Another amazing story. The ending was perfect and I really cannot wait to read more from this amazing world you have created. Five stars and two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

~Nightime

Dazeygrl3208Dazeygrl3208almost 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

So beautiful Jaz. I am SO glad you shared this story with us! You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Blown away

Very impressive. This story was stirring, tear-jerking, poignant.

Made me smile,laugh, and cry. Well done. Thank you, I appreciated it. Waiting patiently for your next one, Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Breathtaking!

I am so stunned by how brilliant this story was, that I am utterly lost for words. Your works definitely outshine any other vampire/werewolf stories out there.

Can't wait for any future stories, for I am sure I'll be impressed, deeply touched and moved by those as well. :D

CinderLawCinderLawalmost 13 years ago
Sigh....such a nice ending!

I have loved this story from the start. I has brought forth all kinds of emotions and I have loved experiencing every one of them. Thanks for sharing Jaz!

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant!!!

You should be published Jaz! Well worth the wait.

geonisisgeonisisalmost 13 years ago
Simply put

I love you. I've been reading your stories since day one, since the first time Caleb laid eyes on Annie and I have never been let down or disappointed. You have an amazing talent and I hope it makes you half as happy to write these stories as it makes us to read them.

Allsoccer23Allsoccer23almost 13 years ago
Truly Amazing!

You are one of the most amazing writers I have ever read! I wait in anticipation for your stories and I am always ecstatic when you have a new one. I continue to re-read your older stories and fall in love again and again with the characters! You truly are amazing!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticalmost 13 years ago
no need for words

...but i'll leave some anyhow! Hehe

how you've not been published is still a wonder to me, as ur stories just get better and better. We'll miss u while ur gone, but i can appreciate the need for a break so do enjoy it!

It was so nice to stop in and visit the Hanlon pack again btw, but it will be exciting to find out how things progress for the hybrid babies...especially rayne and gards son as the first child of a hybrid! Look at me, this story only just finished and already speculating about the 'future' for them :) they're just so well written they could be real.

Thank you for a wonderful series jaz! xxx

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonalmost 13 years ago
I...well....I'm just blown away and

sad at the same time! It was a beautiful ride you took us on with this world and the characters you created. I feel like you could go on and on with this world and these characters. I absolutely value your stories and your writing.

I know that you must have almost no time to yourself and your real life and that you are going to take a much deserved break.

I ask that you continue with more of this world and the characters, as you have created something very special that is rarely ever achieved.

What you have created here in this world is something that can go on for as long as you let them. I don't think it is possible for me to ever become tired of reading about them and you have a way of introducing us to characters that makes us not only root for them but cry with them.

For me, your stories are like a long running show that eventually gets cancelled and everyone watches and cries and 20 years later, they are still running the reruns on TV because everyone wants to watch them. Please don't stop writing EVER.

Trisha

seeker71seeker71almost 13 years ago
Satisfaction

I have gone from a fan to a junkie and now a sated reader. Not that I could ever get enough of your wonderous were/vamp world, but the sense of satisfaction you gave your long-time readers with this series is astonishing. We saw exactly where our old faves were and a vision for where things are going. It has been an honour to have you share your stories and witness you hone your craft. I said it before, I'd buy your work in a hearbeat. Well done.

Peace and joy,

Shell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The best on this site!

This has to be the best set of stories on this site! Please keep this story line going! Please!

om007om007almost 13 years ago
Masterpiece

Jazz

Broody has talent with his hands same like you. He can create art, you can write an art. It was such a simple but wonderful work. I just can't express and don't know what to say.

The way Freya was taking care of elina it was simply extraordinary.

Don't know what will happen in next series but it will be nothing less than excellent.

Waiting 4 new series.

THANKS with a BIG HUG

O

thelastpaladinthelastpaladinalmost 13 years ago

this is one of my favorite stories... ever. I cant wait to see what you bring to the table next

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaalmost 13 years ago
You've done it...

You have taken us on a journey that is beyond what we mere mortals could have hoped. I sit here at 2:40 in the morning in tears, trying to find the words to adequately describe the riot of emotions that are running rampant inside my head and heart (and failing miserably).

Giving life to these characters has been no small feat and you have earned a well deserved rest. Please know that we are and will be waiting for your return to us with further adventures of the Hanlon/Armand-Hanlon Pack.

Tereasa (proud member of the Jaz Cullen Pack)**cheeky grin**

GiniDGiniDalmost 13 years ago
....

just...

ahhhhhhh

Gini

willieonewillieonealmost 13 years ago
Thank you!!!!

I agree with everything sexynoisesturnmeon said so I hope that after a you have your long break we will see more of our favourite's.

Enjoy your rest and come back writing fit!

Your friend and fan always

Willie.

PS would loved to have read about Gard,Rayne and their son but maybe oneday, huh.

Dragonfire630Dragonfire630almost 13 years ago
...

Its to good for words, enjoy your break.

trysexychocolatetrysexychocolatealmost 13 years ago

I agree with everything sexynoisesturnmeon. I hope you have a great break.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sequel, Sequel!

Thank you for a lovely story. I hope you will consider writing a sequel to this story. I really want to know what happens to them in the future.

ScifiantScifiantalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

What a fantastic journey you have taken us on! I am in awe of your talent and look forward to more stories from you - although you have set the standard very high...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent.

I still remember when you posted the first chapter of Fighting the Inevitable. Seeing your world and the characters brought to life over this past year has been wonderful.

I must admit that I'm starting to lose track over all these children lol, nevertheless I am extremely excited to see how grow and develop, no pressure though!

Sincerely,

Chris

spearman1spearman1almost 13 years ago
Bravo!!!!

That was just phenominal!!!!!! Out-freakin-standing!!!!!!! Hater-aid in full affect chica!!!!! I want more but Im almost afraid about the next emotional break down your gonna give me!!!! Screw it!!! GIVE US MORE!!!! Your HHIC!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
After this story..

I bet you do need a break... just hopefully not TOO long. I've managed (with great difficulty several times) to never actually cry enough from reading a story to need a tissue. Until now. I am thoroughly amazed with your writing ability and will be checking far too often for any new chapters.

mike2710mike2710almost 13 years ago
Thanks

Thank you Jaz. A wonderful series. I will be looking forward to the next.

Mike from Texas

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 13 years ago
*sniffs*

i so loved this whole story but have to admit i truly love this chapter and *sniffs* sad to see this end, i cant wait until the next story to start, until then hun, excellent work and thank you for posting it so all of us addicts could get our fix!!!

Donna

little_piggylittle_piggyalmost 13 years ago
Home sweet home!!

What a beautiful end to another wonderful series. Your characters continue to surprise and inspire. I do hope to read more about them, especially the new generation, in your future writings!

geiste4geiste4almost 13 years ago
Well Deserved

This is an excellent ending to a great story of a truly awesome series. The genesis of Freya and Dayton was a heart pounding roller coaster as was connection of Rayne and Gard. I hope you have a good rest and thank you for the wonderful story. I look forward to the next story that comes along.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 13 years ago

you aren't finish are you. Are you planning to tell the story of the half breed children.. If so I cannot wait to read. All of your stories are so good.

KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Sad that the end is here,

but also happy to see more stories on the horizon. I hope you keep up the tradition of mating everyone you introduce. I would so hope for Mackenzie to be brought low by one of the girls. I can almost imagine him being almost as high handed a bastard as Dimetri was in the beginning.

Hope to read more soon. You are simply amazing.

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 13 years ago
BRILLIANT!

OMG!!!! Best Chapter Ever!!! Just BRILLIANT! God I'm going to miss saying that, for a while anyway. Thankyou so much for every letter typed, for every syllable pronounced, for every word written, for every paragraph edited and for every chapter consumed by myself and the rest of your extremely dedicated fans. I will miss you and your talents immensely as you take your long overdue and well deserved break and I hope that you take great pleasure in the fact that many people (including myself) will be tortured by it. Best Wishes (and hopes that this break won't stretch as long as I think it might) and lots of love your eternal fan and groupie zooey

VjaxVjaxalmost 13 years ago
The perfect ending

Enjoy the break, you've most deffinately earned it. :-)

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

44 comments and not done yet! i haven't commented on all the new chapter, tho i have reread them and for this tale (tho i'm still a D girl) i'm so hooked on Gard. *swoons dreamily* each story/chapter you add only gets better and better. the twists and turns never stop to amaze me. i should hire you to complete SIW hahaha ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BRAVO JAZCULLEN!

very emotional story, overwhelming indeed. Looking forward for more Dayton and Freya story, they well deserved the limelight for capturing our hearts and soul.

I LOVE U JAZCULLEN, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can I just say thank you.

My words are not good enough, so you will just have to accept my gratitude for you beautiful tale.

Lo09Lo09almost 13 years ago
Wonderful

As expected this story was wonderful, as are all of your stories. I have a feeling that you're not finished so I look forward to what you have planned next....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wOW

This just makes me sad it's over lol. More soon please

SkyDreamerSkyDreameralmost 13 years ago
Wow

I have enjoyed your story like no other. Thank you for writing something well worth the read. You are truly gifted. Awsome. U ROCK! Again, THANK YOU.

Signed a humble reader

-L-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Sniff*

It's like saying "Til we meet again ~" to loved ones at the end of a magical visit!

What a beautiful and wonderful story! Thank you so much, JazCullen, for sharing it with all of us!

I hate saying g'bye :'o

CSMJCSMJalmost 13 years ago
Wow......

This was the hardest for me to read of all of them. I'm not sure if it was because I knew it was over, or if it was because I couldn't stop crying and wiping my eyes!!!! Excellent!!!!!! You have a gift, please continue to use it!!!!!!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76almost 13 years ago
incredible

If i could compare you to any author it would be J.R Ward and Lynsay Sands...when reading these two authors you get enthralled into their stories... its the same with you.

I hope you have a nice vacation, and hope to read more about these characters in the near future.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 13 years ago
Marvelous!

Excellent Jazz. Simply wonderful!

You made me cry and what a nice ending. I couldn't agree more. This s my face and the best story so far. You are a marvelous writer and u are getting better every time. I wish I have your talent.

More and keep on writing. Congratulations once more. :)

jimbodenjimbodenalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

Jaz, you have a way with words. I love the series, you brought the stories to life in away that you could picture in your mind. Thank you for your talent in writing and sharing them with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great series!

I really enjoyed this series. I was kind of disappointed that Freya's "punishment" was not written but hey, the story in itself is wonderful.

I love stories who make use of previous characters, main reason why I had to re-read all of your stories in the correct order XD

Enjoy your break and hopefully we can read from you again (maybe Connor getting lucky???)

Naisa11701Naisa11701almost 13 years ago
As always amazing!

You are so talented and i stalked your submissions. They are all wonderfully written. I am sad that the series is coming to a end but i have enjoyed every entry. Thank you for sharing your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank you, thank you

emotional, touching and beautiful.thank you for all the stories. it just keeps getting better.

EverytimeIDieEverytimeIDiealmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

This has to be the best series i've ever read on this website. Well done, you are an amazing author.

I hope you enjoy your break from writing and i'm looking forward to reading your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
OMG!

I READ EVERY word in the series and loved eachone! AWESOME story! Thank you so much for sharing!!! This is BY FAR my fav story here!!!

bearmad1963bearmad1963almost 13 years ago
Wonderful

This story was I think the best you have written so far. I for one loved the different characters that truly came to life in this story. You got the sense of them and could really feel the highs and lows of the story. Well done Jaz.

I hope there will be another sequel soon . Well done from Kay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The end??

OMG like no!! There must be more this cannot be "the end" ??!! I will have to go back to the start and read again until th next series starts!! You rock!! xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

very sweet and warming end to your best story so far. At some point in your future stories I want a match between one of the hybrid children the their mysterious protectors. The detail about not knowing the identities but only the scent of the children they are to protect is intriguing.

Mega15Mega15almost 13 years ago
this..

was the best ever u need to write another one, plz, and soon! :D

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Jaz Taught Me

This entire series has taught me so much about myself. Probably the biggest thing Jaz has taught me, is that no matter how right I think I might be, I need to take into account how the other person is feeling. What might be right for me may not be right for the other person. That every experience I have in life is not only a learning experience for me but also the person I'm sharing the experience with. I also learned that there are more than 2 sides to every story. I need to take the time to make sure that what I think is right really is.

It is almost embarrassing to admit that a story about Vamps and Weres could have this effect on me. It has only been about the past year that I have even read non human storys. And what I decided was it wasn't so much what the characters where, rather how they acted towards one another. Jaz, I must give credit where credit is due. Girl you more than rock. There are truly words to describe your talent, only the ones I want won't come forward. Do I have writers block? lmao. I could say your fantastic, wonderful ,great, etc but these words fall short in describing your ability.

I hope this is not the end of the story, but if it is write something else soon for I have read everything you have already posted on Lit and will shrivel up and die without my weekly Jaz fix.

Until we meet again on the pages of Lit, thank you for all you have given me.

catman71catman71almost 13 years ago
in a word

superlative

imanerdimanerdalmost 13 years ago
ahhhh!

I will hunt you down and force you to write more! lol i joke, i joke. but seriously! this cannot be the end! there are still so many questions i have left! oh nooo. still, i loved this story and your writing. all of your stories actually! but pleease, don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fabulous

I have read the entire series and i have loved them all. I certainly hope that you will keep the stories coming for the people who are left.. Like the gentleman that demetri is finding. or how the kids grow up. Or Cedar Aaron and dayton's siblings. Keep up the great stories

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Please I so selfishly need more!

I so enjoy reading A Long Walk Home but, what about Rayne & Gard and the rest of the pack. OMG there is just too much more to talk about. Even after saying that I thank you so much for sharing a wonderful story with us. I am so glad I have become one of your following and look forward to an Oppps here's one more chapter or, the starting of a great new series. Thank you!

perseygoddessperseygoddessalmost 13 years ago
A toast to a story well written and by the many comments well read.

I loved it. The whole saga. I can not wait to see what you do with the children when they grow. Its just been a pleasure to read.

thank you Jaz

maria40maria40almost 13 years ago
WOW

I'm so sad it's over. I've enjoyed your stories for over a year now. I truly hope you write more. I know you need a break. I just hope it's not a long one. You left it open in so many ways. I can't wait to read what you will come up with next.

Thank you <3

nazari2964nazari2964almost 13 years ago
awesome

awesome, awesome do I need to say more. can'twait for the story you are gonna write to start.

chelo2012chelo2012almost 13 years ago
Excellent!!!!

I enjoy your art as a story teller, thank you for letting us share your art work! I am looking forward to your next story in the saga of the pack......

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago
Brilliant absolutely brilliant

I agree awesome fantastic but Jaz why does it have to stop lol You are a great writer and this is such a fantastic story.

I hope there is more to come re: the pack and the children.

Can't wait to read your next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I told you some time ago that I believed this was the best thing you had written to date....I have not changed that opinion!

And I see a few others believe this too.

Jaz I hope to continue to read and re-read your stories for years to come and hope one day to have your printed works too.

Your a treasure my friend!

JXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anon

Great story can't wait to read your next series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!!!

I love love love your stories! This series of stories is amazing. I can't wait to see what brilliance flows out of you next. Your stories are the best you infuse so much life and emotion in to your characters it totally makes the reader feel like they are actually there. Please don't ever stop writing you have a gift so don't be greedy lol share with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow... you made me cry

all i can say is EXCELLENT!

you have a gift for writing.

*****

mingnutsmingnutsalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

What a great wrap up. Looking forward to more from you. Thanks for the awesome reads you have given to us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it!!!

Couldn't have asked for a better ending . It was just awesome no other words to describe it . Can't wait to read more of your stories in the future.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Truly Excellent

Thanks for the journey!

allimbaallimbaalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

I just absolutely fall in love every single chapter to every story you put out. I cannot wait for your next one. I know it will be just as special. Thank you again.

shortydeeshortydeealmost 13 years ago
Thank You Again!!!!

I have been reading your work for a while now. I have gone throught most of your stories, You have given each chapter a life within it self. Please keep writing, I am looking forward to more. Your charcters are amazing. Love tham all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it!!!

Thank you so much for another good story i am a really devoted fan of all your stories I am eagerly waiting for your next story starring Lily I am so impressed with the way you link the characters of one story with another....just AWESOME!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Marvelous

What a fantastic story. So rich and eventful and with so much emotions in it. I'm really happy there wasn't much "fighting action" in this story and that the focus of it was more on the characters. It was very nice and a much needed difference compared to alot of the other stories out there. I hope that you will keep writing and that we are all going to be able to read it in the future.

P.S. Don't ever stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful Finale

I just love all of your stories. And this story is what I called your masterpiece. It was so rich in character development and I always love how you make your character so likeable. Just keep writing great stories like this. Jaz, you're a very good writer. ^^

abibooizzleabibooizzlealmost 13 years ago
Excellent

that about says it all - hooked from start to finish. Beautifully done.

marzimarzomarzimarzoalmost 13 years ago
to be continued??!

can we expect a sequel about the children's lives??

this story line is too good to give up

In all cases, thanks a lot for writing all that awesomeness

lawrenclawrencalmost 13 years ago
Looking Back

In an earlier chapter Freya destroyed one of Dayton's paintings, and it was learned that she had collected many of his works. Now that they are mates, has he continued painting, and has he produced a pieces specifically for her? There are several loose ends that could continue an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

Ur so good at what u do.... I love the story so much and I hope to see these characters some time in the future

ebonygriotebonygriotalmost 13 years ago
Truly Amazing Journey

This chapter was the culmination of your dexterity in weaving an amazing story with strong character development within an innovative plot.

Embroidered throughout were vibrant moments created through intense dialogue, group and personal change while capturing moments of pain, love, humour and a more than a few tearful moments.

I can't wait to buy your published work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worth the wait

Thank you JC for sharing this world with us. This story was a rollercoaster ride. Rest now and come back to us soon. We love you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank you!

thank you for sharing your gift of writing with us! your ability to build wonderful characters and twisting plots is a joy!

cheers!

1rndm11rndm1almost 13 years ago
!!!

Five. 5. V.

You already know my love for for Freya and Dayton.

This has just been an amazing read!

Dare I say FrDay???

KC

Wyld_CatWyld_Catalmost 13 years ago
Gonna miss these guys

Have loved reading the series and i am really going to miss them.

I do hope that after you take a time out for yourself that you may return to write of the loves and lives of our favorite were/vamp pack.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Fantastic end to this wonderful story, Jaz. I've eagerly awaited every chapter as you posted them, sometimes torturing myself with your teasers you post.

I'm so looking forward to your next work, and so of course now I'm off to read the teaser. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more

great story once again but i would really have loved to know wher rayne and gurd wher in a year aswell...realy lookin forward to your next story hopfuly its about the children

DragonElf639DragonElf639almost 13 years ago
I will be patient

I'm not usually a fan of the words "the end", but after that ending, I'm willing to let it slide. So good! I'm just going to have to wait for the next one, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
can't wait for your new stories to start

that was an awesome story .i'm gonna miss those guys .looking foward to some more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for keeping me on the edge of the bed, chair, sofa, you get the drift, I am so going to miss this group, can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES