All Comments on 'On the Beach'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
perihelionperihelionalmost 13 years ago
Excellent as always

I have read your stories for some time now. Only recently did I begin to evaluate and comment on stories but I must say I have always looked forward to a story by you, an author whose name I always recognize and know will provide a sexy interesting read. You consistently write excellent erotica. Keep up the good work.

31133113almost 13 years ago
Paradise!

You are always one of the best! I loved how this story started like a simple, erotic encounter, and then the personalities and backstory unfolded making it a coming-out tale. Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Welcome back

Enjoyed your tory

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
welcome back!

Ken your stories are excellent. i have missed your writing. this one dint disappoint! welcome back, hope your here to stay for a bit...

Darby4186Darby4186almost 13 years ago
Beauty

What a beautiful fantasy! I'm waiting for that day and love to hear that others have similar thoughts. You wrote a very real and compelling story. Thank you. I want to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
793 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...