All Comments on 'Cry Little Sister Ch. 05'

by Rushette

Sort by:
  • 132 Comments
apollonaapollonaalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

I really do like your characters and your style of writing! Very keen to see what comes next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep it coming..love!

LOVE IT! cannot wait to read the next chapter, this is gonna be very interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the ending to this chapter

And the series has been on my "watch for the next installment" list since it started. From a reader, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Real good story!

But.... Jill is over 18, why does her brother think he's in charge of her love live? It's about time to set him right ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finally!

I've been on tenterhooks waiting for this episode. I hope it's not TOO long for the next one! Nice touch that they'd been in the same block all along...

inidnainidnaalmost 13 years ago
Ohmygod...

I knew something like that would happen! Or, well, I knew that somehow by the end of this chapter Jason would get involved and voila! He's involved. I'm so excited to read the next chapter - sad to hear that it'll be a while before it comes out but excited all the same! Meep!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

i pity jill... i can't believe her brother would be too protective of her even though she was the one who went to the army...

oh well, it's not "Cry Little Sister" for nothing :)

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

That was great. I kept expecting her brother to show up but, that took me by suprise. That was amazing. I hope the lap top gods get your computer fixed quickly because I can't wait to read the next chapter.

ambush184ambush184almost 13 years ago
Can't wait

So far, so VERY good. I'm lovin' this story. Please don't take TOO long to write again.

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 13 years ago
Tease!

You call that LESS of a tease! I don't think so! I'm dying inside with anticipation for the next chapter! Quickly becoming one of my favourite series on this site and possibly of all time! Love it, don't kept me waiting to long I might go crazy :)

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Yeah......good stuff.

Should have seen that one coming, with her failing to get the phone turned off. Looks as if Little Sister is going to have to take control of her big brother, and "explain" to him that it's her life, and he doesn't get to control it.

Nice writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding! Please keep them coming.

This series surely hits the spot. Thank you!

iamsuziamsuzalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Great stuff again, I really enjoyed it. The ending made me catch my breath! Hope they manage to fix your laptop quickly but I know chapter 6 will be well worth waiting for!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg

thats just a terrible way to leave it !!! omg!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Shocked

I've been waiting patiently for this chapter and it didn't disappoint. I love the ending! Absolutely the perfect ending made me catch my breath and my heart pound. I can't wait for chapter 6 to see how Jason reacts when he comes face to face with Rory!

1rndm11rndm1almost 13 years ago

OH MY GOD!

I actually laughed out loud at Jason's text!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

inlovewithloveinlovewithlovealmost 13 years ago

I'm not sure how this worked out, but you as an author and this story in particular made me want to sign up for an account here. I've been looking forward to updates on this story every week and it's definitely one of my favorites.

So...where was Kellan was during the blissful weeks of Jill and Rory's relationship?

Can't wait for the next chapter. Much luck with the computer issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 6!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
Still a tease!

The suspense is killing me! I've been waiting for Jason to find out for ages. I've been prepared for it, braced for it. Well I wasn't prepared for anything this chapter, so the ending got a gasp from me. What will happen next?!?!?! I don't know if I can wait to find out!

Hopefully Jill will stand up for Rory and say the he wanted to tell her brother about their relationship. I'm sure Casey will help. Everyone will see how happy Jill has been... that should make a difference. Also hoping this will bring those important words out.

Great chapter! Those eight edits were totally worth it. Now here's hoping your computer gets fixed super fast so you don't have to hand write for long.

jg2291jg2291almost 13 years ago

I just about died when I read the ending! I'm pretty sure I said "Oh Shit!" out loud to myself. I love love love this series and I cannot wait for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow why so short???

I guess your following that quote "Always Leave Them Wanting More" haha!!! LoVe lOvE!!! The storie by the way can't wait for the next intallment :b

Stroker_347Stroker_347almost 13 years ago
Great Story Especially the Ending, BUT...

8 edits and it still had this: "Her door was open and Rory's had was outstretched towards her.", on the first page. It stood out big time to me. The rest of it was great, but a little to short.

Good luck on the computer repairs.

LadyFalconLadyFalconalmost 13 years ago
I second jg's comment!

Although, I think I might have said "Oh, fuck." out loud instead.

Maybe Casey will go into labor and Jill has to employ her combat nursing skills to help save Casey or the baby. It would make a great distraction for Jason and give him perspective on who he needs to worry about and make it obvious his baby sister is all grown up. I like Rory too much for him to die just yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please post again soon!!

Please, please, please finish this story soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
omg...

I cant wait to find out what happens next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish it soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This chapter was SOOO GOOD! Can't wait to see what happens next!

dropofhopedropofhopealmost 13 years ago
Hurry!

Please, please, please post another chapter! PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging!

You're killing me! I would love to find out what happens next. I keep checking back to see if you've posted an update. Soon, I hope, because I've loved it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More, more, more!

Don't leave us hanging like that.

iamsuziamsuzalmost 13 years ago

I'm really looking forward to Ch.6 as well, can't wait to see how Jill and Rory sort things out with Jason, but I think we all just have to be patient. I had a look for any updates on Rushette's twitter and she tweeted she's had writers block.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
O My Gosh!

I only stumbled across your stories today and read all of them today. You are a fantastic Story teller :) I can not wait for your next installment.

jamac1024jamac1024almost 13 years ago
screeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

ohgoshohgoshohgoshohgosh....found another author writing hockey stories *squee* and you're equally good ohgoshohgoshohgosh LOL

pls write again soon *squee* dammit you, mugsyb and pennlady have got me addicted to those damn hockey players and i don't even watch hockey!!!!

seriously, WRITE SOON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where did you go?!

Come back...I need more of this story! Please!!

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 12 years ago
more

Please come back, i love this story. I want to know how the love story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my god

You can't stop there! More please. Soon!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
What

an utterly beautiful story. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

Please come back! Your story is amazing. Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story, I hope finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG - Love it

I have literally just read this whole story (and I should be working) I am loving it & I can not wait for the next chapter - hope to see it soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh my God

im hooked to this storie i still cant beleive the cliff hanger !!! its amazing !!

buttercup79buttercup79over 12 years ago
Can't get enough!!!

I am totally hooked on this story!! Can not wait for more yet I do not want it to end!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loving the storey can wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

Finish this story!! It's too good not to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

I can't wait for more! Excellent story so far! When can we expect More???

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
*mouth drops open*

OH. SHIT! all I can say to that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!

It's a really good story. I need to know what hapens next. Please post chapter 5, as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh hell yes!

Fuck me this is BRILLIANT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You can't just leave us hanging

You have to finish this story. I've been reading this story line ever since Casey's Valentine and I have to know what happenes. Don't keep us hanging out there. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this story....

My goodness this was by far the best romance story I've read. PLEASE write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the premise

Hope you get around to finishing the story. And I hope it might take more than one additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
When's the next one coming out?

This is absoloutely amazing!!!! Please get the next one out ASAP!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

tuty0201tuty0201about 12 years ago

More more moreeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
looking forward to the next chapter!

Nice story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

please please please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh God oh God oh God.

You make me squee, Rushette. That's all I have to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My god!

You are so talented. This chapter, especially, really shoked me. The ending really had me. I was at a coffe shop with my boyfriend when I had to let a squel out. Haha, you just needed to be there. ANYWAYS, please continue with your writting, you're too good to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dam you

Don't stop here your killing me waiting for the next chapter of this

BBW33BBW33about 12 years ago
PLEASE finish!!

You have to finish this! Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty Please?

Pretty please continue to write this story...

i am absolutly dying to figure out how it ends

Pretty pretty pretty please?

inlovewithloveinlovewithloveabout 12 years ago
Please Continue

Rushette, you're an amazing writer. Please finish this, or at least start writing and posting something else. I miss you in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please finish this!

I have been loving your stories, and really want to know what happens next. This is a great story (loving Rory!) and can't wait to see what happens next. Please, please, please finish it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

please finish tis story...waiting for the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please finish this!

Both your stories are amazing! Please don't leave us in suspense! It's killing me to know what happens between Jill and Rory now that Jason knows! Please please please finish this.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 12 years ago
Second time through

This is the second time I have read this series and it is wonderful. I am hoping that you are able to finish this series. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing with us

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesommmmmmeeeee

please finish it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so in love!

Only am awesome story could keep me reading till 4 in the morning. I am begging you to please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pleeeeeeease!!

Please finish this story! I'm totally hooked!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Will you ever finish this? PLEASE WRITE WRITE WRITE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
aww

Aww I guess this story might not get finished its been a while. I had really hoped you would finish it its an amazing story with a great cliff hanger.

rosesrblackrosesrblackover 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

I'm addicted and need more!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep this story going!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fifth Time is a Charm

I am hoping you finish this some day. I know your twitter account mentioned last hockey season. With lockouts looking, can we try for next year? I hope all is well in your world, and it's just writers block.

I can make my own ending, but I would prefer yours. Thank you again for such a great story! Val

roller_girl06roller_girl06over 11 years ago
Awsome story

Hope to see you finish this story

hillsofarkhillsofarkover 11 years ago
No, you can't leave it alone like this

This is one of the better story lines I have seen here, you can't let it hang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please...

continue writing again! I'm dying to know what happens next!

AquaprincessisnowqueenAquaprincessisnowqueenover 11 years ago
Too many

Too many authors do this to me I fall I love with their characters and their story and they don't finish it I have a million different endings in my head and I want to know were the author was going.

Please come back and let us red the last chapter of this story I need to know what happens to rory

snid22788snid22788over 11 years ago
People don't forget!

I keep checking whenever I get on this site to see if you've put up a new chapter....such a sad day when I see that you have not...People don't forget!!! lol Please post something soon if you have it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MMMMmmmm Rory.....

Will be playing with my ECHL team during the lockout. Will be totally looking at him in a different light when I watch him play tomorrow night @ the teddy bear toss. Go Everblades (goddess knows we needed him)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is this going to continue? So typical of most of the writers on here with great stories, they stop writing and not even a word about it continuing, not even on their bio.

WinterHowlingWinterHowlingover 11 years ago
Omg

I almost screamed out loud at the end when I read her brother's texts. I can't wait to read what happens next, I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great.

This was awesome but i hate how you said that you said that it will take awhile but you posted this in 2011 but it is now 2013! It doesn't take that long. Plus a lot of people have been waiting for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please finish!

It would be amazing if you finished this! Please!!

Sincerely,

A huge fan

trubblemakurtrubblemakurabout 11 years ago
I am very sad

that this story isn't finished. I was also hoping you would write one for Kellan too. I hope you come back and finish...please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
OH HELL !!

I'm so so hooked to this story;please do continue LOL

StoryTeller2002StoryTeller2002about 11 years ago
Continue!!!

Continue!!!! Pleaseeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh come on...

Where's the rest of it? Once again I seem to have gotten myself hooked on a story that has no ending.

Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fucking hell!

Of all the stories i have read on this site, I am hooked to this one more than ever. I just cant wait! You better come up with the next part soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

FINISH your story, STOP ignoring your fans and at least tell us if you're going to continue.

BobbAnaBobbAnaalmost 11 years ago
2 years?

I have been reading Literotica for 14 years; this is the best story so far! Then you go off for 2 years, your killing me.... Slowly!

ricm78ricm78almost 11 years ago
Time to end your break

Good story, but you need to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE

i agree with the rest, its amazing and i love your work but please conclude it.

SOON ;D write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh wow....

It just got real. I can't wait for the next chapter. -DC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINISH THIS!!!!!

PLEASE, finish this story!!!! (And write more)

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
where is the rest?

Please tell me there is another chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another writer that can't finish their story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Finish your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm going to pee my pants if this story isn't finished! It's so good. You're an amazing writer and I can't wait until the next chapter is posted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another lovely story

and as everyone else has pointed out, no update for 2 1/2 years; what a shame. You said that ch 6 was going to take awhile, but really!!! What the heck happened, guess that "life got in the way".

Hope that all is well for you & yours

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The New Roommate

She is going to be adding to the story, as of now. Because she just shoved me into the fic and I cannot just have this freaking cliffhanger! In about five minutes I'm going to be shoving the laptop into her lap and she will be writing again. So, you're welcome!

cassandracharmedcassandracharmedover 10 years ago
come on finish

U cant leave it like that. We have to know what happens?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous