Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Licking Ans's sweaty n dirty asshole

It is my favorite thing to lick my girlfriend's sweaty n dirty asshole.She is an Indian girl with a fat ass.i love to eat her ass after she come home in a tight jeans on a hot day.The 1st thing i do after undress her is to bury my nose between her ass cheeks deep in to her hole n inhale the aroma of her butt hole.it drives me crazy.She used to sit on my face n watch TV so than i can get that aroma n eat her ass for hours.She is also addicted to it to the extend that some times she uses me as her ass slave by commanding me to sniff,lick n eat her butt hole.Some times when i refuse,she will dig her butt hole with her finger n make me to sniff it to tempt me n it always work for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thumbs down too soon

Any weed is a turn off for me. Viagra's one thing; weed is just cheating. Like if a magician used real magic.

bigothboybigothboyabout 9 years ago
Excellent Performance, Excellent Story :)

The combination of great words and a lovely telling really made this a winner, well done both of you! A believable scenario with lots of great character building make the sexy conclusion so much better, A+ :D

redford4playredford4playalmost 9 years ago
GOD SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!

I can NOT BELIEVE how incredibly HORNY that story got me. I LOVE hot sweaty pussy....ass and feet........ and as much as I love them I LOVE LOVE LOVE surprising a horny woman when shes embarrassed about not being shower clean and I devour her cunt...asshole.... soles and toes......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was amazing I wish that type of stuff happened to me ,I love the smell of sweaty pussy and ass .I won't lie I came listening to the story it felt amazing ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOBE AROMA

GIRLS PLEASE NOTE THE UNWASHED STRONG " DISGUSTING" SMELLS FROM YOUR UNDERARMS , CUNT , ASS , & FEET SERVE AS POWEFUL APHRODISIACS FOR YOUR GUY RATHER THAN THOSE EXPENSIVE DEO OR PERFUME .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous