All Comments on 'I Became a Slut'

by hotcynners

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I used to believe that people weren't stupid and that people are basically different from animals. I was wrong. This story and these people both the bitch and the cuck are animals and deserve each other. The bitch should have a government warning: "STERALIZE BEFORE USE"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
As 4 "Previous Comment" ...

Fuck him ... He's mad because his little wee-wee won't get hard! Great story ... will await your next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ha.ha.ha

As 4 the previous commentator...yes....fuck him give him aids. He is just jealous because he is a 50 year old virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Any "man"

that gives his woman away to another man is no man at all. Hubby is just a dick sucking cum lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You are nothing but a controling motherfucker

The writer that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!`

Don't pay any attention to these people who come to a site like this and then complain about what they read! This is a hot story, if true, a fantastically wonderful story! I loved it! I am sure your husband loved it too!

2275jr2275jralmost 13 years ago
taking his big cock to a pussy filling

wow what a real hot horny turn on. brilliant story. reading this was like watching it taking place. the writing was pure majic . one of the best stories i have read for a long time awesome. all i can say is write more please I BECAME A SLUT was so very exciting and so horny .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent !

Don't know what's wrong with these people, if you don't like wife sharing/cuckold stories then don't read them! I really enjoyed this, it's great to read of a wife turning into the slut she always was, the husband played his part too, making sure he cleaned her slut cunt out. More of the same please.

cpigcpigalmost 13 years ago
Great story,

I'm a bull to one older couple and have a 45 yr old girlfriend. She doesn't know it, but I fuck her 25yr old daughter as well. Nothing would please me more than to see my conservative wife screw other guys. Not a weakness just different tastes on sex.

Negative comments are like those who see a picture or video thread titled something like 'My wife's hairy cunt' and click on it and tell the woman she looks horrible and needs a weed whacker or similar. Don't like it hit the back button or just don't go there in the first place.

Sluts rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GIVE US MORE!

Wonderful story. Of course a good slut wife should be fucked by more than one man and probably in public someplace. Of course, I almost came just looking at your picture. How about an illustrated story?

katibkatibalmost 13 years ago
Surprising

I'm not too keen on the subject of your story, but this is probably the most technically well-written piece in all of LV. The sentence structure is masterful; the command of punctuation is mind-blowing. In the first fifth of the story, though, there is bit of confusion with the placing of commas and periods and quotation marks; the remaining text is flawless. If a model for writers in LIT is needed, let it be "I Became a Slut."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More

I can't wait to hear more of your hotwife adventures

andybicuckandybicuckalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Keep up the great writings interested to read about more of your adventures.

Love them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
....JEFF HAS GOT THIS INSATIABLE WIFE READY FOR THE "TRIP SHE'LL NEVER FORGET !!!

...Good writing building up to Jeff's next "special" couples world cruise trip, only after leaving the wife learns she has a job as the poolside erotic F*** masseuse & it is an African obese nudist swingers trip..the wife is popular & averages 20 half hour "sessions" per day..&she is live on 1000 TV screens 24/7..she loves mounting the huge horse-size hung Nigerian basketball players..what fun .Looking forward to the hot humping "massage" stories...Thanks,,,,,:::::,,,,,,::::::

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago

Quite an enjoyable story, even though it could have been better edited. I especially enjoyed the beginning part because I feel it enhanced the story and I felt it maid it enjoyable. Another strength of this story is the length is perfect and you did not include a lot of unnecessary information. Cannot wait to read more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
At Least

you write better than your hubby.

bowlergirl25bowlergirl25almost 13 years ago
Good Read!

Don't listen to the other posters on here. This was a great story and I hope you will write more.

I guess I like it because I am turning into a slut myself. I have been closeted for a while and my husband is doing the same thing with me.

Feel free to contact me if you need ideas!

newtype2525newtype2525almost 13 years ago
Awesome!

This is too good to stop! you have to keep going and make this an ongoing series! please add more very soon! Thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story!!

Awesome story! Your introduction was realistic and teasing. The dominate, yet non degrading "prospect" was a nice touch as was his large cock to help release the inner slut. Overall, this will be read many times and enjoyed each time! Please submit your next in this series soon! It WILL be a series right?

2small4her2small4heralmost 13 years ago
My wife and I have a game we play...

She always has me eat her pussy after another man has come inside her. Fifteen years ago I shared with her my desire to watch her have sex with other men. A month later she came home and brought the issue up and agreed provided I'd eat the other man's semen out of her pussy. Further, after she has sex with another guy I'm not permitted to have sex with her because, "She doesn't want me to spoil her experience." She also objects to me having sex with her before a date although she likes me me to satisfy her orally several times. This makes her hot and creates a 'need' for her to be fucked. We are both happy with this arrangement as I am a demanding buisness man and I enjoy her dominating me in this manner as I am very dominant in my working relationships.

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeover 12 years ago
Excellent Story!

I loved it! Your adjectives and descriptions were great! How it felt to love your husband, become a slut wife, and love Richard's big cock was very arousing! I will gladly read and enjoy any more future stories about you and your hot adventures! You are a Great Wife and Jeff is lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It reminds me ...

Yes ... I persuaded my wife to cuckold me several years ago.

This story brought back memories of that first night ... I insisted that she had the guy at home. Inspite of her resistance to the idea I persuaded her to use 'our' bed!

The deal was that I would not disturb her untill she called me and that there would be a good supply of G&T left out for them.

We fully expected this to end before midnight and we would sleep together thereafter - that would give her 2 to 3 hours with the guy... mmm. I admit that I was was pretty green ...

She eventually appeared in the kitchen at 2am naked under her dressingqown to get something from the fridge. She told me sweetly to 'go get some sleep' and would not let me touch her... she did not re-appear with the guy untill mid-day!

Now 'our' room is 'her' room and I get to sleep there as and when! When I am not there the litre bottle of gin is empty in the morning ...

I still love her dearly ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good read.

I am a cuck and enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Could do without the creampie stuff

I'm sure most men into this scene are really not into that. Good story.

defile2defile2about 12 years ago
wonderful

we both enjoyed and we enjoy the same for 6 years now,

Ronnie 1946Ronnie 1946almost 12 years ago
My wife & I were swingers.

As a guy who loved sharing his wife at swingers parties or in mfm threesomes I really enjoyed your story. I could see where Jeff was geeting off but in reality I always liked to be present where possible and share the enjoyment. I particularly loved watching my wife take a big cock, although mine is quite thick I loved watching her take a monster, as she often did.

Good story, got me aroused, gonna print it off and read to the wife.

GoeyGoeyover 11 years ago
More time?

I liked the story, and seeing my man with another woman while her husband watches is something I personally enjoy. I can see the appeal to separate room play and creampies but my main issue with it is her change of heart seemed to happen all too soon.

Her "Might not go through with it" became a "Yes" far too easily in my opinion. And not using a condom with a stranger just makes me think she's an idiot, and takes away from some of the sexiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantasy

My fantasy is for my wife to fuck other men with big cocks since my is kinda small. Then she asks me to lick and suck her lover's cum from her cunt which I gladly do. And the next time, I'm licking her clit while she's being fucked by a big cock. After I suck the cum from her cunt, I lick her juices off her lover's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deprived perversion at its worst.

This degenerate writer should be locked in an asylum . "1*".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

...loved the forced creampie eating scene. As someone else said, needs better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sharing is wonderful

I found this story extemely hot and loved every bit of it

I don't understand those individuals that go to the trouble of reading the stories and then bitch about them. My personal thought is that they are just wishing they could get into such a situation.

My wife fucks any cock she wants and when she comes home I fuck her and then suck the juices out of her pussy. We both love it. If other guys don't have the guts to do it too bad for them. they're just fuckless wimps and should stop reading the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm sure

I know the sick dickless perverts that dominate this site loved this piece of shit story.

ThatJohnDoeThatJohnDoeover 11 years ago
Haters

Really don't get the haters. Why bother being here if you don't like this? And you're always anonymous. Brave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And.., piece of shit it is !!!!!!!!

I imagine all those sickos drooling over this garbage ! 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it

This was a sharing story. It does appear to me that the wife does love her husband and they both enjoyed it. No real humiliation or hate toward the husband and that is good.

magicfinger1magicfinger1almost 11 years ago
IS THAT THE LAST OF IT?

If you had a monster awakened in you...tell us the rest of your further adventures. I shall make you a Favorite author so I can keep checking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Biggest idiot?

The husband. What a dummy to ask something like that of his wife. Time for a divorce before she brings home something you can't divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot big racked slut

I can do without the cream pie stuff, that said, I really enjoyed this story. My wife also has big boobs and was a big slut in school, and I'd really get off on seeing her fuck a big cock. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Agree

I agree with the guy who left the biggest idiot comment. Any guy willing to do this is asking for ruin. Dude's the biggest fucking idiot ever.

johncuckoldjohncuckoldover 10 years ago
Biggest Idiot?

Wow ... great story. And as for those anonymous commenters ... call me a big idiot, because I would let my wife do that in a second if she were at all interested, even though I've had a vasectomy and she stopped taking birth control pills! If another guy turned her on so much and demanded that she take his spunk in her pussy and then force me to eat it ... while sign me up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dogs fucking in the back yard.

This is why gay men can't have kids, puke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
satisfaction

what a lucky husband. i love doing the same with my wife when she comes home with her pussy soaked and full. nothing like tasting the sperm as it flows from her open lips and funned into my mouth via my tongue. it it als good to watch my wife being fucked and then recieving the cum direct from a nice big cock whilst she sits on my hard cock. she is now rather keen to try a big black cock and then me to suck it off,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
real people enjoying real life

Being an older person who wishes to have had the nerve to enjoy life like this, I can only say it was very enjoyable and if my wife would go for it now1B88,,,,,I would be very happy. Not too sure about sucking her cunt clean but who knows or understands the power of unbridled lust ?

Looking forward to your future publications my dear !

KSBerryKSBerryover 10 years ago
Excellent read

I agree with the Anonymous commentator who said he could do without the cream pie eating, but overall, this was hot. Please write more about your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This turns you on???

I would divorce her the minute she came into tie me to the bed. I wouldn't stay there if she wanted the other guy. I would give her what she wanted-a fucking divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
T0 It Reminds me

Why would you let it happen in your own home, and be disrespected like that? I for one would divorce her for not letting me touch her or anything. And to stay with the other guy until noon-unbelievable. Would not happen too me in a million years

A_Little_NaughtyA_Little_Naughtyalmost 10 years ago
Sooo wonderful

Your story made me fucking wet from the first page! I’d give anything to have a husband that would want me to be and let me be a slut nasty slut like that! Although I have fucked a lot of guys and been slutty in the past, now as a single mom with 2 young kids I don’t feel free to go out and bring guys back home with me. I’m limited to occasional subtle exposing. I do like going commando a lot even though I let very few guys see my pussy. Just the feeling that someone might see excites me. I have to keep my slutty side hidden. I love watching the amateur videos online of the wives who fuck and suck guys with their husband watching and them telling him how much they love all that delicious cum in their pussies, in their mouths and on their face and tits. I put myself in their place and cum over and over, I hope I do get married someday to a guy that wants me to be so slutty. If any other women or husbands want to share their experiences and dreams, please write me at akdebbie20@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wish my wife would be a slut so I could eat her lover's cum from her cunt.

jrunneril06jrunneril06over 9 years ago
Wow

Great story! As I read I was wishing it was my wife! Please continue. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What kinda pervert thinks this is a great story.

Typical shit written by typical shitty author for typical shitty readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
typical, boring, misogynistic

Another story written by a gay man in a woman's voice. It would be nice to have one of these "wife's POV" stories actually written by a woman.

The writing was good, but the topic, voice and tone are all cliche. Write from your own voice!

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 7 years ago
great story

Brought back some pleasant memories from when my wife and I were swinging back in the 60s thru first part of the 80s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Once...

.. a slut, always a slut!!!

MasterfulMistressMasterfulMistressabout 7 years ago
Slut wives are so fuckable.

Loved the way you built the story up and its conclusion. I have had a lifetime of pleasure with such a desirable and insatiable slut wife and this story brings back so many happy memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Vicariously Thrilling Read

This is a great story mostly because the build up and transition from bar to bed is so believable. I feel like I’m a cross between Jeff and Richard, so reading this let me freely move ‘myself’ from one to the other and ‘the slut’ from being my wife (such a turn on) to some other slut wife with me being the stud that really know to fill the need. This story is a great ride and I will share it with my wife. Thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Steamy Stuff!

Wow! So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good good story

Had everything in it for a good hotwife story. She was the perfect slut, got picked up by the right guy, and turned her husband into a cum slut. Loved the creampie eating and him asking to eat more. Well written without being too long. Read all four, hope you write some more. Going to favorite the story and the author.

NoRules69NoRules69over 4 years ago
Good good story

Had everything in it for a good hotwife story. She was the perfect slut, got picked up by the right guy, and turned her husband into a cum slut. Loved the creampie eating and him asking to eat more. Well written without being too long. Read all four, hope you write some more. Going to favorite the story and the author.

Mobile49Mobile49almost 4 years ago
Hot

Great story. Smoking hot. Keep writing them.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Less than average cheating before story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, I was hoping for a part 2 the party...

cabanazcabanazalmost 3 years ago

If Richard was so adamant about eating the first pie, why would he not have instructions for the following? And if they as a couple are so submissive, why would he not step in to make it permanent?

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Not as many rockhold haters on this story. But still why do they have knock ot down for? This is a very hot story, thank you very much. I have always loved sloppy seconds since 1968 with slut wife and topless dancer wife #1. More is better if some is good!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

"If some is good, more is better" has always been my motto. Only put me in the hospital a couple times. Great Story 5 stars to The author. Hot Story still. Love my sloppy seconds. Don't care for eating some other guys come but really enjoy another guy doing all the foreplay for me. That way when she comes back to me I can Stick it right in!

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 2 years ago

Enjoyed

Good story. I still don’t get the whole Cuckold genre but I do like identifying wire thr bull.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

I like hot wife, wife sharing, and cuckold stories, but Richard is an asshole and that detracted from the story. Sorry.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I have a inner slut and a outer slut❤️

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnson6 months ago

Nothing is better than helping a woman release her inner slut! She should be worshipped. Great story, I hope to read more adventures!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Having another man's wife in his bed is the ultimate turn on.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight694 months ago

I liked her because I identify with her. On my first date, He gave me a good night kiss and I liked it - a lot. I liked it enough that I never accepted a date with anyone I wasn't willing to kiss. I was the pretty cheerleader who was the homecoming queen and also prom queen. I had plenty of guys taking me out and never did the "going steady" thing. I enjoyed a make out session every week, sometimes with different guys. Gave up my virginity during junior year of high school. My nicknames during high school were "Lois Juggs", " Luscious Lips", and "Leggy Lois". I did not change during college. Having done it all I sought true love after college and thought I had settled into a monogamous marriage relationship. That changed, when on a business trip, I bumped into a guy that I had previously known and who I remembered as having a thick 8 inch cock with good stamina and multiple quick recoveries. My forgotten suppressed inner slut was reawakened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous