All Comments on 'Beth's Hobby'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the author has to be a chick

no guy in his right mind would go for this crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stupid story by a sick author.

Author, just go away with your sickness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Moronic

Another sick chicks fantasy. Kick her to the curb, no regret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignore the usual cunts

this was an intense and well written naughty hotwife story, just like it says on the label. I mean what did you guys think her hobby was gonna be, knitting? Great and filthy stuff author, thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignore the people who are sick, this was sick

Take the most obvious thing of all, bareback cocksucking and cum swallowing, the over time would have had to have had many STDS as well as other diseases. Any man that would let her suck his cock has to have had other illicit sexual relations. In this day and time she would already have goteen HIV from her hobby and passed it on to her husband.

Now move over to the disrespect and lack of friendshipo by his "friends" and relatives in allowing this cumslut to suck them off. They must in reality hate him and really wish to hurt him and his marriage and consider the wife just short of being a whore.

Now consider the mental illnesses the wife has. Started with the fact she sucks cum from other men not her husband, betrayal. Consider the fact she has no cares with regard to her own and by her actions her husbands health. Consider the amount of hate and disrespect she actually has for her husband by doing these things with his friends and relatives in their own home.

Then consider how sick the husband is to stand by and have his wife disrespect, humiliate, betray, and place him in harms way. Videos of sex are sexy, especially if you know the person, but doesnt mean you have to pay their way in life betraying you and your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sick

What kind of man will accept a slut of a wife letting other men cum in her mouth, while denying him that pleasure? A wimp that's who. HE needs to forcibly rape his wife's mouth, and then show her the evidence he has. Then kick her sorry ass out the door

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sure hope

hes getting plenty of bj from all the other women hes fucking...shes sucking others cock...so he needs to have other cunts fucking him n sucking him...i sure wouldnt stay with a bitch that sucks everyone else to completion n not me...unless i was getting all kinds of mouth n ass from other women ...but still at some point id make damn sure she knew i was getting strange pussy n most of all mouth because she wouldnt suck cock...then id divorce her soory ass n sue all her bfs some of which will probably end up being ex friends...because if at all possible id not only be getting bjs from there wives id be fucking them also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not bad...

...but a little long. I found myself eventually skipping to the end once I got the general idea. Was hoping for the confrontation ... then conversation as she explained her motives. Something like she didn't suck him off because she felt she would lose his respect, but she had the basic drive to perform head and didn't care if the others respected her or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WTF is this PUKE? A cuckold GAY wannabe lets his wife suck off anyone and everyone except him? WTF? Stick to your GAY STORIES I am sure you know a lot about sucking off men and drinking their cum. The rest of us straight men don't know nor care about such things.

flswitchflswitchalmost 13 years ago
I wonder how she would feel ...

if he were to go down on one of her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry, doesn't fly.

There is no way that this could go on for years without someone letting it slip. Also, what kind of friends does this guy have? I was hoping for some kind of confrontation and resolution. I can't relate to how this lack of respect by your wife could be a turn-on. Didn't work for me. Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nonsens

Put your story in the category bullshit stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really?

Worst story, I've ever read.

I'm pretty sure you are sick in the head, or just plain sick. I'm just sayin'.

There was no character development, no plot points. Just a stupid blowjob story with no result, no resolve, It was like an episode of Seinfeld. Nothing happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Flames

Normally I don't flame a story. But unfortunately this one deserves it.

What a waste of time. For everyone.

Angry hurt humiliated not the husband ....the readers.

you cheated your readers

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Love the transformation of the hubby and his conflicting thoughts. We actually know a woman who is the same way with her husbands approval. Didn't understand till my wife femmed me and I became that woman.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
that's what you are.

You are gay......who try to write a husband-wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
LIke a bad country and western tune

Ever hear a bad country tune where they have one phrase they repeat over an over again, beating it to death?

Your Phrase is the wife likes to suck cock and swallow other guys cum, and it's repeated over and over in this story.

It's not enough to build a good story on. In a four part story, we expect some character development, but there was little of that here, so we have no sympathy or interest in anyone in the story.

Do try again, but with a little more character and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Another story I was able to skim because it is ridiculous.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
is EVERY every author here a god damn fucking idiot??

what the fuck is wrong with some of these author??? Early in the story this faggot wimp husband is FURIOUS enraged and crushed.

" I was angry, of course. And I was extremely jealous. It was too early for me to feel hurt; that would come later. Right now, it was the immediate, primitive, hot emotions I felt: anger, jealousy..."

faggot super wimp husband is very upset that his wife wont suck him off but will with EVERY other guy.

then SUDDENLY he is happu about Beth is doing

FROM page 3 of this story

"Well, one thing that I was thinking was that I found watching the video of Beth and Kevin incredibly exciting..."

awful....

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
Cyanlot's Paul has learned to enjoy the taint and the bridge

All hobbies don't escalate to the level of psychological needs. And the pathology of Beth's psychological need would appear to have developed long before she met Paul. She is able to compartmentalize - and dangerously enter rooms where she lacks the control she may assume she has. As a most understanding mate - Paul needs recognize the danger she approached when entertaining the Jake Andy Lucas round two in the nude; at this point he may have for her (and their) safety had to reveal his awareness as well as helpful blueprinter/architect (that is after they (Jake Andy Lucas) had gone home). This alternate reality and middle mind vicarious perspective exists in the splinters of the post Woodstock generation where women want much of the serviant power controls to balance a different gyroscope than men are generally aware of. Hopefully Paul enjoys the strong taste of Cinnamon Scope or Wintergreen Listerine.

LitformikeLitformikealmost 13 years ago
She might as well fuck them

She might as well fuck them. He accepts not getting something he wants, something she does for others so he'd accept her fucking the others.

Divorce the slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Checked it out!

I checked the author's bio and story list, scrolled to the end of the story, and was glad I did not waste time reading the whole thing.

bobby9909bobby9909almost 13 years ago
What a waste...

of cyberspace. Should be in fetish, but not here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
laugh

I LAUGH AT PEOPLE WHO GET MAD at people who make some pretty viscous comments then you see a story like this and i say if your allowing the garbage i see in loving wives this day then good luck to the people making comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well...

I can't say that I didn't see this ending coming but I still read on hoping that this husband/author was a little smarter than most that have filled the pages of the Loving Wives category, lately. This sounds more like a fetish than a loving wife. We all know where this will finally end. Step by step Beth will get the cuck bent over the arm of the couch so she can watch his friends fuck his ass while she sucks them to get them hard time and time again because she gets off on humiliating her husband. Especially in the eyes of his so called friends. Talk about a loser. This guy really knows how to pick em but you have to give him this he is consistent. His wife screws him behind his back and all of his friends do, too. Think about it. If your friend's wife came on to you while your he was on an errand would you screw your friendship to get a blowjob? If you said, yes then you truly have no friends and your life isn't worth living. So, do everybody a favor and commit suicide. There are many painless methods.

SKHPSKHPalmost 13 years ago
Why does the author waste his writing skills on such a bad plot?

Most of the comments said it all: silly cuckold story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just another

shitty wimp story 1 star. Have the man grow a pair of balls,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
.another sick story

blow job queen, just doesnot cut it. std and aids u can catch from bj..

no a plausable story. just did not like it.. what guy lets his wife do these bjs with no consequence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awful!!!!!!!!!

Sick! sick! sick!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pathetic

the husband is a fucking moron but a sweet, lovable cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Stick to your faggot shit stories. Faggots I guess will love your Gay stories and they will love this Faggot story so put this shit in the GAY section. They are your target readership so go pander to them.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 13 years ago
OK

Not very satisfying, and you know why. You spent the whole story asking the question only to leave it unresolved. Why is Beth willing to swallow everyone except hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

a long read to find the guy never even got her to finish him like all her others. good thing its only a story or he'd need some therapy. should have read the ending first and saved my time.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
4 points

Firstly... No brushing of teeth or gargling first?? Icky

Secondly, no frickin way hed go without cuming in her mouth too, confront and get some too. Why tolerate her hobby and your voyerism and not blow your load in her face too??

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyalmost 13 years ago
After to agree with other comments

You did a good job of expressing the conflict of emotions! But no resolutions! Sorry only a sick husband as you said would put up with the lack of respect.

Sorry the wife is a mental case and has problems. Only other mental problem is the husband caused by the wife.

Should have been a different resolution. Sorry can catch herpes and other diseases from just a blow job.

Not the best use of time to read!

Nice trying on topic but need better ending at least in my opinion.

Thanks for posting and do keeping writing I know can't please everybody at least please yourself so hope you did enjoy writing!

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
Interesting, but probably too long

An interesting twist on the surveillance stories. You maintained some suspense with the guy constantly trying to figure out her motivation for sucking off other guys to completion, but not him. I'm not bothered by your not resolving this. It gives me something to consider long after I've read the story and, I think, the best stories do just that.

I enjoyed the read and thanks for posting it.

vietvetvietvetalmost 13 years ago
Started strong,

but when he got his first hard-on, skipped and read the end and got whole story.

Wimpy queer husband who likes sperm from his wifes mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hubby's Folly

Too long, too repetitious, too pathetic - just another cuckold.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Sounds like he wants an STD.

This is very stupid behaviour from a wife. Period. There is no safety in what she is doing, and sooner of later, both of them is going to get STDs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Even though I did not like the story content-it was well written.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
Pretty pathetic

Maybe his sex life is hotter because his wife is turned on by all the cock sucking she does. But all his friends and relatives think he is a pussy because his wife is sucking all their cocks and they think he doesn't have a clue. And that's OK with him? That they all think he's a dope, a cuck, and his wife is a slut? No sex is worth that type of humiliation. Further, as pointed out by others he starts out angry and upset and then converts to a nice happy cuck for no reason. This is like reconciliation stories without any reason except that the author wants it that way. It makes for a weak story. Beyond that the story is repetitive as his wife sucks and he beats off again and again. His wife seems to have a fetish. He is a cartoon.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 13 years ago
Question

Why? Why does Beth behave the way she does, and why does he accept the behavior? It is not only that she had these relationships with guys, it was with guys he knows and considers his friends. So, I guess my comment is that with a wife like Beth (even if it was only BJ) and with friends like his...who need enemies.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
Ends justifies the means?

I thought it was rather a so-so story. Others have hit on the total stupidity of the guy,. I mean I would be damned if I would be kissing her. I can just hear his friends now. He kisses the wife hello in from of the assembled "friends" and one guy in the back asked, "Hoe does my cock taste?"

The line which really turned me off was the last one which he says "It works for us", in that glib, matter-of-fact way. Is that all that matters and does it excuse deviate behavior? Hell, killing Jews by the truckload worked for Hitler, killing his own dissidents worked for Stalin and Pol-Pot. Robbing a back when you need money or selling drugs works for the people involved as well.

Couldn't you come up with better justification than that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So male humiliation is your addition eh

You degrade yourself with each video and go back for more.<P>

Does the warm curdled stringie cum in your mouth from her kisses excite you no end as well.<P>

writer - you are a very sick puppie - get some help soon.

teh568teh568almost 13 years ago
I Am Sorry

But this story really upset my stomach. She claims to love her husband totally, how can she say this and continue to do the things she does? Also, how could he even think about accepting it? This is just screwed up. She swallows all these different guys but she wouldn't think of doing it for her BELOVED husband. She is also doing these crude acts with people the husband knows well. You have to assume that this will lower thier thoughts of him in there minds. No sex may have been involved, but she is still cheating on him...not a nice woman don't you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Nice to see a dumb cuckold smiling. He might as well smile, because everybody is laughing at him. I mean everyone, except maybe his LOVING wife. Boy love like that who needs hatred?

So she could let every guy have her ass and then not give it to the husband and that would be OK.

This would be typical female logic.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I'm surprised that he could still be friends with the men that his wife sucked off.

They took his friendship very lightly if they allowed his wife to perform such sex acts that she had done.

Anyway it was an interesting story.

Thanks

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Damn

I stopped reading halfway into the second page. You have tainted a good rock band with this shit. I hope they hunt you down and kick your ass.

jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 13 years ago
You are SICK

This is a piece of trash. She is a slut and a hypocrite. He is as dumb as a sack of pig shit. I gave up at page 2, skipped to page 5 just to confirm that you ended up where it seemed you were headed and then couldn't leave without telling you what a fucked up piece of garbage you have left for the unwitting readers to trip over.

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 13 years ago
I thought it was a good story...

However, I would have liked some resolution and insight into why the wife was doing this. You left that basic question unanswered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF?!?

This was total crap. He wonders what he should do? Seriously?

He should kick her out of the house. If her cheating was a mutually agreed upon thing, I could see it; but she disrespected him to his friends by lying to him. As well, he disrespected her by whoring her out for his pleasure.

And why, if he knows he going to get fucked after his wife blows every Tom, Dick and Harry, would he be whacking off? He's in his 20's, he'll cum once maybe twice in 4 hours and he's done....so WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE WASTE IT BY WHACKING THE FUCK OFF????

This story was shit. The author is a shit-head. And the plot line is nothing but bull-shit!

fregenfregenalmost 13 years ago
Mentally Ill?

I've never made this comment before but I think Beth's unrelenting blow jobs for every man she can access might just qualify. Add to it the fact she will not do for her husband what she will do for EVERYONE else makes me think this is a deep rooted mental problem.<P>

Childhood abuse? Traumatic incident involving herself/mother/sister? She feels compelled to play the blow job queen and she ALWAYS thanks them. Why? And why stop at just the blow job? Why no touching? Why never anything beyond? This is really the heart of the story and the question that was not answered.<P>

The husband's reaction rang true at first but rapidly degenerated into ridiculousness. He videos every blow job she gives? Why? What's the point? How many thousands of blow jobs will he ever watch? And why watch on video when he can see it live? Just silly.<P>

No the real story was the Beth's motivation. Too bad you left us unsatisfied.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dude

Did you read this before you sent this in? What a total waste of time this was, why would any sane person do this or allow it. You would be the laughing stock and with good reason of the entire town. Get rid of your blow up doll and get a clue and hopefully a life.

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 13 years ago
Everybody said this was sick and mental

... but it sure didn't seem to stop them from reading all five pages, did it? Admit it, you people loved this shit or else you would have backed off and left. Great job, Cy.

royalrogueroyalroguealmost 13 years ago
Folks, it's called fantasy for a reason.

Good story, I look forward to more of your work. Ignore the haters that aren't smart enough to move on and find stories that fit their own preferences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Only a Mentally ill moron would actually enjoy this

Any other man would want the bitch killed.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 13 years ago
Pissed-off husband turns to wimp!

What about that "confrontation" that he was going to have with the cheating slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very interesting

But it would have been nice to find out Beth's reasoning. Well-written and comprehensive otherwise, though.

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
YOU!

Left the husbands balls in his enamies hands, what a total failure of a story to be finished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where's the resolution?

Pretty good start but not complete. Even if the husband is happy with status quo, surely someone or something is going to provide conflict and excitement. Blackmail? A gang? Addiction to glory holes? Something!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love that it isn't an easy situation

Definitely looking forward to more on this story. Love the complexity of issues with the guy on the situation and his emotions. Lot of ways to build and expand the story into a novel or novella. Great inner dialog. Good opportunity to add confrontation if wife finds cum on bricks under the window outside the house after group blow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That hobby would bother me, where put together a BEST OF dvd and place it in the machine with "play me". Compound the withholding, lean toward letting her practice her hobby without caring by that spouse.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 13 years ago
Sorry

While the writing kind of flows there is no resolution. The main character needs to shit or get off the pot. Either get pissed and kick out his slut for cheating (I don't care what B. Clinton says, oral sex IS cheating) or he needs to force a change in behaviour in his wife. Sorry but semen on the lips either north or south is repulsive and thus the 1 star I gave you for this.

bassdesirebassdesirealmost 13 years ago
The elephant in the room

seems to be the continuous theme of this story. Putting myself in the place of the cuckolded husband, I think that after a certain number of men serviced the same way, I would start to get a little bored. It is difficult to imagine what continued to fascinate hubby since there was no progression to these activities. Perhaps hubby found that he loved being lied to and deceived as well as watching his wife fellate all these men. Still, there is a lack of resolution here and an actual lack of intimacy - and honesty - between hubby and his wife. Still, it is a hot story if you don't mind the nonresolution. Could remind me of 'Woman In The Dunes'...

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Scary how people self delude -

She is cheating - lies - disrespects him and he finds a way to allow and "enjoy "it.

She loves him enough to "only" give blow jobs to perfect strangers and ALL of his friends and family?

Luck sits on her shoulder as they avoid STD's? or are they both sick and don;t know it ?

As a story it is interesting and thought provoking - so it is excellent. As a lifestyle it is dangerous and callous and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some Issues Needn't Be Resolved

I guess I get it that some people wanted explanations for Beth's behavior or her husband's acceptance of it. There are hints. But sometimes it's not a bad thing for the story to leave these things unresolved. It allows the imaginative reader to ponder and fill in different background scenarios.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
for once i can understand

why this author writes about willing cucks. its because he is gay and dreams of sucking cock himself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Trash!!

No decent storyline, just accumulated scenes and an author with special interest in gloryfying wimpy husbands. Not worth reading, sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I had a good laugh reading the more negative comments. It makes me wonder if people really are offended or if they're just joking. Anyway, I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Waste of time

Way too long and what a crappy ending. No confrontation. If your spouse found you continually doing sex acts with others that you won't do with them and they wanted it, your ass would be at the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
worthless

Your friends are laughing at you fucking wimp. They get what you cant as the husband from your wife and your a wimp. You kiss her after and stay married to her i would have kicked my wife out of the house on her ass told her to fucking suck off the world as far as i am concerned. She sucked of strangers its hard telling what disease she has.

DIVORCE.

No real man stays with a woman like that.

You should bring her best friend over or her sister and fuck them right in front of her and see how she likes it.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Fool

You can get std from sucking cock and drinking cum the same as taking it up your pussy. Every guy she sucks off husband can get std from. And what US is he talking about - seems like it is a larger circle than just wife and him. And what is this bullshit about her being done and wife isn't?

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
CUCK ALERT

This is a cuck story. Since the author dint have a cuck alert, i am posting one. Hope it helps others and saves their time.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
No Way

No normal man would allow this travesty. Well written however but one big problem. This must be one of those tales from Mars. I heard all martians are cucks. Believe it or not.

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unbelievable.

He thinks it's all good to have his wife just giving guys BJ's? You do know that she can catch bad things that way right? I'm thinking most, if not all men, would have kicked her out and divorced her. The rest of the story was simply unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I REALLY don't understand some of the comments ...

... that read as if the people writing them seriously believed that this was a true account of things happening to the author and his wife. I don't believe so, but I don't care either way, because for me like all the other stories here it's a fantasy to get aroused, no more, no less. I really don't see any reason to ridicule the author because of "his" reactions (or lack thereof) in the story - even if it WERE the truth, he is content, everybody's happy, so I don't see any problem.

I liked the story, it was arousing for me, and I'm thankful that it has quite less grammatical errors than many other postings here (including some of the nonsensical ridicule).

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

The dudes fucking wife is a whore. She can get and pass on aids and every other STD you can get and do it by kissing her husband after she sucks their cocks and lets them cum in her mouth.

He has no friends and no family.

He needs to video three months of this and then divorce the cunt and use the recordings for the internet pay site he can set up.

Who would accept this shit?

And copies need to go to every member of everyone’s family too. Lets see if the wives are so accepting of her little hobby.

Did i forget to mention kicking some serious ass?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Is It Possible?

Reading through the comments, it just occurred to me that maybe the comments that seem to be from Neanderthals who don't have a clue are really clever imitation so of stupidity. I mean, really, can these "I'd kick the shit out of her," and "He could get a disease," comments be for real? Is anyone that dense?

user110user110over 10 years ago
what gets redundant in these cuckolding stories

the cuck always is so weak. i mean the reasoning it takes for him not confront them is always a version of "they might not like me as much if they know i'm aware they are fucking me over."

that's a stupid reason. stupid enough that you would never tell that to yourself. what the cuck would realize is that he's embarrassed to be victimized.

that's why i hate this 1st person perspective. people lie to themselves a lot, but first they realize the truth.they make up the lie to hide it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

This was one of the best stories I've ever read on Literotica. Loved it!

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Well

Wasn't that delightful? NO! So.....All of his friends, relatives, and co-workers get blown by his wife and he gets excited. When she passes herpes to him will he be excited? Will he get excited when their children get harassed and beaten up in school for having a cocksucking slut for a mom? When his friends start giving him shit about being a cuck will he be excited? Just about any kind of consensual sex is great, but how about a little warning for readers that don't appreciate cuckfests. Perhaps change the description to, "Guy gets off watching his wife blow.......everyone."

forceme2suckforceme2suckover 10 years ago
MOOOOORE!!!

So good, I would love a series like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What about std diseases. No way some one did carry one

This women had a fetich , a cheater, and playing a dangerous game. The husband was a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
gonna know this guy has a lot of respect from his friends, relatives, and wife

as noted previously diseases will come into play. The wife has absolutely no love or respect for her husband. She fucks him so he can support her lifestyle and her oral cum fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well that was ridiculous

His wife is a cheating whore. And she's exposing him to every disease known to man. And he's okay with that? Even for fiction that's an idiotic reaction. Geez I hate it when authors make their characters dumber than rocks. It simply ruins the story when people act in a manner they everyone knows is both implausible and unbelievable. This was just plain terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FUCK!

You made me read this shit to the end, expecting a BTB conclusion-

But NOooooo, you went the wimp cuckold route-

What a waste of my time.

1* for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HEHEHE You made the dear annony read your sory

what a bunch of BS Annony!! you fucking love these cuck stories1! You can't gol a day w.o reading them and bitching like the fag you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The best thing he could do is....

Knock her teeth out with a claw hammer. She is cheating on her husband and all his friends are laughing at him.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SO MUCH FOR IF IT AINT BROKE

this is like HUMPTY-DUMPTY and she does all the Kings Men, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sick!

This is just another stupid cuckold type story that caters to about one in a 100,000 men. It keeps you waiting for the dumb ass to wake up, but it doesn't happen. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
not keen

Not keen on a wife who denies her husband what she willingly gives another man, just plain wrong

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
That did it!

I don't like willing cuckold stories. This is the last one of your stories that I will read unless you do Chapter 3 to one that I liked. Too much dicksucking (and not just by wives, either).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This story sucks.

This story sucks (pun intended). He became a wimp and a laughing stock. Wife should have been confronted. If your other stories are this "wimpy" I'll read no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crappy friends

All of his friends were shit bums and not really his friends at all. Especially with her doing 3 at a time.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Not Rational

She is a walking petri dish of possible infections! She wouldn't kiss them? I wouldn't shake her hand! She will have a face full of herpes and a throat full of gonorrhea before long! It isn't merely a matter of love, respect and trust - it is a matter of infection! YUCK. Disgusting and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Just skimmed through some parts. Like I suspected just another willing cuckold story. Dime a dozen not worth reading. 1* for posting a non-erotic story in loving wives.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
1* For Me Too

He is still a willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How does it "work" for him?

She's still exposing him to every disease known to man. She's still disrespecting and humiliating him. When he looks at her does he imagine all the men that she's blowing? When men look at him does he imagine they're smirking at him, secure in the knowledge that his wife gave them a blowjob? Face it, she's a cheating whore and what he needs to do is divorce her. Working for them my ass. Horrible ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous