All Comments on 'Dominance Reversal Ch. 03'

by Galgo

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
The trust is gone.

I was suprised by the sex at the end of the chapter. Even with the allowance for good behaviour, the hole is just getting deeper.

StormXStormXalmost 13 years ago
Don't Get It

I have eclectic tastes. Sometimes I find a good wife domination story to be erotic and sometimes funny. I have on more than one occasion found stories about a wife's revenge to be very intriguing. In these instances I often find myself asking, in that same situation, would I react like the husband? Would I react differently? If so, how and why?

I have done this with your story, but I can't find a reason as to why her husband would go along with it all. She is not demanding subtle changes that he can accept so she can make more. Instead she demands that he accept dramatic changes not just in their personal relationship but also in the way he views himself. Private humiliation, teasing, sexual torment or denial ... even a self centered lady's man who feels guilty about past adultery.. might accept this out of fear of losing his wife or even fear of the possible financial impact. But take it outside, make public event with strangers or worse with friends/neighbors and I don't think anyone would accept. Even with a cage on.. at some point ... a rationale man would realize that it would be better to find an unknown locksmith and admit his situation than deal with the damage to his sense of worth (ego if you will) that was being demanded. And before this, any sane man would have to ask himself if this was going to be a one time punishment or ongoing? And in either case, when it was over, would it be worth it? Would the marriage survive, would financial or professional Armageddon be averted or merely delayed?

Oh.. I believe it's possible for a man to be led down this path by a woman, providing it was done in an incremental fashion. But in 24-hours converting a "cocksman" to a satisfied cocksucker and anal aficionado... I don't think so... at least not without the use of a lot of physical intimidation.

Please... this was not meant as a critique of your writing or your subject matter... it was more an expression of the internal chatter that went on in my head as I read your first chapters.

I'll look forward to the next one, where I anticipate that the neighbor blackmails hubby into being a slut for him and his friends or his wife forces him to service the young stud.

I suspect.. if the story continues that the wife will be so happy with him as her girlfriend that she will promise never to divorce him and to keep him fully satisfied and caged. Especially after he gets the jumbo breast implants similar to the ones he forced on her. Soon afterwards they both realize that "girl's night out" is the perfect way to end a week. That way, her and hubby will be so much more in tune with each other. Her ultimate fantasy is attained when thy both realize that as her denied TS hubby, they now have the perfect relationship. Together they are the perfectly in tune couple and now they can have all the hot nasty extra marital sex they need keep young and beautiful. And his wife will never feel like his cheating on her again... finis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Excellent story. I am eager to see Chapter 4.

TotatiTotatialmost 13 years ago
Awesome

10 Years i've been reading femdom stories. Yours is definitely among the top 5. Sensitive and arousing, 'cant wait for another kinky chapter :)

freemic3040freemic3040almost 13 years ago
GREAT!!!!

I love your story!!!! The woman still cares about him, but is FIRMLY letting him know that she is in CHARGE NOW!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Please continue this story!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

Great story! She is taking control and making him her own litt girl. I love it. Can't wait to read more. Keep writing please

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Amazing story please write more :)

jillcdjillcdover 12 years ago
loved it!!!!

loved your story! need more please xoxox JILLCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
next chapter please

Good story. Want to see where you develop this. Clearly she isn't finished just yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet and Loving Story

What a wonderfully sweet and loving story, much better than having a nasty divorce. It's amazing what a wife can do once she has a man's cock under control. Once my wife put me into chastity, my desires have grown in a whole different direction. And I now I fantasize of things I would never have considered in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent story line

VERY ENJOYABLE READ..THIS SUBMISSION While being arousing ,NEEDS PROOF READING..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take the divorce

And forget the rest. It's unbelievable drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the worst stories on this site

Unbelievable, implausible garbage. Even an insane man in a fictional nightmare wouldn't put up with the bitch. She would have been dead and buried. Horrible horse manure. Glad you stopped posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep going!

You're doing good, @galgo! The story has a certain element of romance in it which is showed in the way the husband accepts his wife's conditions to save his marriage with her. Moreover, the wife doesn't want to be evil with him but only wants him to understand all that she went through.

The emotions are very strong and that is the essence of a good story. Good going. Keep on writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant. Keep going I want to read more

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 8 years ago
SO hot and sexy

Just loved it - the best of the 3 segments by far. Hot, sexy, and loving

xoxo, Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREAT WORK!!

Hi Galgo! I have really enjoyed your first 3 chapters

in this story. Reading the comments, we can tell

who wrote them - ladies or guys. I am a guy, and

I like male-female sexy fantasy stories. Your

story has been great so far. Keep it up for another

10 Chapters! Best Wishes - JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So what if the marriage is over?

She's demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. The marriage is over anyway. Why would he do anything she says? Just divorce her. The cage is his get-out-of-jail-free card. Hire a lawyer, show him the cage and his wife is in jail. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The nonsense continues

You realize he could simply call the police, have them come to the house and cut the cage off? Bolt cutters work just fine. Then he can swear out a complaint and have his wife arrested. You realize it's a crime to lock someone in a cock cage right? It's assault, battery, sexual assault ans spousal abuse just to name a few. So she goes to jail, he files for a divorce and keeps ALL of the marital assets since she's in jail convicted of several felonies. The problem with this screwed up tale of torture and abuse is that you seem to think that he will never resort to violence or harm her in any way. That's just stupid. Just like the story - stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ciindy caught him cheating he got punished punishment should not last a lifetime she treated him very badly although he treated her badly before Two wrongs do not make a right I know this is a story but people that read it could enact it and bring it in to effect into their lives If Cindy was a true lover she should stop the punishment and if he strays again he should be put out without any resources But it was a fair story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous